Dispose-a-Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
ESPECIALLY since the new-52, the earth (which had NO human Green Lantern before Hal Jordan) has an abundance of GL's.

In this scenario, we weed some out. NOT COUNTING Alan Scott, since his ring originates from an alternate power source and alternate universe, what 1 or 2 lanterns keep their rings?

I vote Hal for certain. He would probably have more uber feats again if it weren't for the writers trying to balance them all.

Guy is too good a character to lose.

John Stewart is just plain boring. and the new guy is unneccessary, so I say drop them.

Kyle is up in the air. He was great and great writing, but I'd rather see him in space. He excels with space stories.

so in a "VS" format...

Earth's GL's for me

HAL and GUY with Kyle in space

Beats

the others.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
John Stewart is just plain boring. and the new guy is unneccessary, so I say drop them.

Kyle is up in the air. He is great and great writing. thumb up

KingD19
You just want to drop John because he's black.

Racist.

Sixth_Winged
John is boring indeed, well comic John anyway.

They should just model him exactly after his JLU TAS counterpart.

I reckon they shouldn't have created too many darn human lanterns in the first place. 5 + 1 similar guy is just too much. They should've just assigned each one to a different color or just keep 2 active at any given time.

Odekahn
Originally posted by KingD19
You just want to drop John because he's black.

Racist.

Honestly, He gets included in things just because he's black and my favorite character gets left out due to that reason. He's not an interesting character and the only thing defining about him is that he's black. So yeah, I say kill him off.

And the OP had it pegged perfectly. Keep Hal and guy, Kyle in space with occasional crossovers.

Mshinu
Dump Kyle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.