Dr. Fate vs. The Beyonder, Abraxis, Mxy, THANOS w/IG, ODIN, Dark Phoenix, Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Can this team overcome the POWER that is Dr. Fate?

Sixth_Winged
Spite against Team

Odekahn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Can this team overcome the POWER that is Dr. Fate?

No. Team dies.

Diesldude
WTH is Odin doing in this thread.

InB4 Lock.

Cogito
I don't get why you're upset that Dr. Fate in most incarnations is and always has been > HH.

If that's turning your view of the world upside down, then I feel sorry for you, but you need to get over it.

deathlife
Dr Fate. The team has no chance. rock rock rock

Golgo13
Fate solos.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't get why you're upset that Dr. Fate in most incarnations is and always has been > HH. Hulk Hogan?

Odekahn
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hulk Hogan?

I was wondering too. What's HH?

Cogito
High Herald.

But I liked Hulk Hogan better, tbh.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Cogito
High Herald.

But I liked Hulk Hogan better, tbh.

Ah gotcha. That makes sense. And hulk (hogan) still rules!

ThereIsHope
erm

Mr.SunKing
Le Troll
Le Spite

yaadaveyaa
im not really big into dc comics but is this for real dr fate beats all of these guys? that seems outrageous i know dr fate has a laundry list of power but really that extensive?

Cogito
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
im not really big into dc comics but is this for real dr fate beats all of these guys? that seems outrageous i know dr fate has a laundry list of power but really that extensive?

Make a stupid thread and you're assured stupid answers.

yaadaveyaa
that doesnt answer my question ^^ i honestly dont read but a few dc comics and the rest i look up online i know what dr fate is just not enuff to know he could beat this entire list...

dynamix
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
that doesnt answer my question ^^ i honestly dont read but a few dc comics and the rest i look up online i know what dr fate is just not enuff to know he could beat this entire list...

what he meant was...

make a sarcastic thread (or we hope it's sarcastic) and get sarcastic replies lol

yaadaveyaa
oh well my bad lol i figured that was the case but i have been really wrong in a few cases and some of the ppl here are not nice about it lol

Tony Stark
Originally posted by dynamix
what he meant was...

make a sarcastic thread (or we hope it's sarcastic) and get sarcastic replies lol

yes

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Odekahn
And hulk (hogan) still rules!
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/69352_o.gif
Good thing Hulk Hogan isn't involved. It would be spite against DCU and MU. Who could overcome that power?

Odekahn
Sarcastic? Who's being sarcastic? What's sarcasm?

leonidas
*walks in, wonders how this is still open.....*

armedforbattle
http://generatormeme.com/media/created/95395h.jpg

Endless Mike
Add Hulk Killer Humanoid and maybe you've got a fight

Mshinu
Fate by speed blitz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.