The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starryknight
It's been five years since the original Teen Titans disband and was absorbed by the Justice League and they even opened up a program for they're young side-kicks to run stealth missions. But what of the teen heroes that don't have connections to the Justice League, what are they to do? Well I say it's time that the Titans make a come back, for the young heroes not in the shadow of the Justice League! (like Robin)

It's been two months since Athena and Matthew reactivated the Titan's tower, with Matthew or "Tech" being a technopath it was quite easy for him to bypass the security and get everything up and running again. With Matt busy with the tower Athena was busy recruiting a new team, with her high intelligence and telepathic power it wasn't too difficult to find young heroes. You were approached and recruited to train and fight crimes as a new Titan! But like physics every action causes a reaction as new and old villains appear and it is up to the teen heroes totake them down. "Titans, GO!"

(I'm running this same rp on a different site but I think it's going out of control so I'm hoping it goes better with fewer people.)

CS
Name :

Alias : (if available)

Powers : (up to 3 powers but they must be some how connected to each other. If you have a mental power you probably won't have a physical power and vice versa.)

Weaknesses :

Skills/abilities :

Personality : (you can leave this blank if you feel you won't abide by this.)

Bio : ( please no TBR, mostly cause I find it lazy when people do this.)

Appearance : ( anime or descriptive)

(please delete all of the parenthesis)

starryknight
Name :Athena Justice

Alias :

Powers :Telepathic-Athena is able to read mind and make telepathic links between her team mates, also with people with weak minds she can push her will on then and momentary mind control them.

telekinesis- Athena is able to levitate objects, the bigger the object the more concentration it takes, she can also levitate herself and others. She is also able to create telekinetic walls and shields to protect herself and her team.

Weaknesses :Athena has normal human limitations and durability. (stakes to the chest, who wouldn't that kill.) If Athena is pushed to her limits her mind can shut down and go unconscious.

Skills/abilities :Athena is highly intelligent and form battle strategies on the fly. Also she can pick up fighting techniques rather quickly by watching other heroes on YouTube or TV.

Personality :Athena is a bit arrogant and bossy but she only has the best interest in mind for her team. Even though she is a genius basic emotions could go over her head. Having been rejected by adults through out her life she has a bit of an authority issue when it comes to adults.

Bio :Athena had been in and out of foster homes for longer then she could remember, she was never in one home for too long, mostly cause her foster parents were put off by her high intelligence and ability to know things about them that no one else would know. Along her way she met two other kids like her, gifted with abilities that scared the adults, Athena, Matthew, and Katarina quickly became inseparable but when the adults talked about separating them they ran away together. The three teens took care of each other, stealing to keep alive and using their powers for their own gain.

One day the three witnessed teenage heroes fighting crime and it changed their lives forever. Athena wanted the group to turn their lives around and use their powers for good and Matthew agreed, however, Katarina disagreed saying that they didn't owe the world a thing. After much discussion Katarina went her own way leaving Athena and Matt. Soon after the two stumbled into the Teen Titan's abandon tower and reactivated then began to recruit a new team.

Appearance : http://flikie.s3.amazonaws.com/ImageStorage/4d/4d22d7215fc111dfaf34000b2f3ed30f.jpg

Name :Matthew Justice

Alias :Techno Shock, "Tech"

Powers : Technopathic-Matthew can control technology with his mind about to build constructs quickly with only his imagination as the limit...and physics.

Static/electricity manipulation-By absorbing the electricity from the technology we can redirect it and bind it to his will, although he is not able to create the electricity on his own.

Weaknesses :Normal human limitations and durability, If he's not around technology for too long he can become weak and lose static built up in his body.

Skills/abilities :As a rapper and a DJ he can throw one wicked party.

Personality :Matthew is a bit immature and thinks he's comidain and thinks that Athena and Kat have no sense of humor. Athena usually keeps him in check with a quick smack to the back of the head.

Bio :When Matthew was young his parents used his abilities to rob ATM's until they were caught and sent away. With no living relatives Matthew was placed in foster homes often running away and being relocated. Matt was one step away from being classified as a high risk teen and sent to a group home but he met two girls, like him gifted, they quickly made friends and were inseparable. When they ran away together he used his powers to steal and survive even though it felt wrong.

One day the three witnessed teenage heroes fighting crime and it changed their lives forever. Athena wanted the group to turn their lives around and use their powers for good and Matthew agreed, however, Katarina disagreed saying that they didn't owe the world a thing. After much discussion Katarina went her own way leaving Athena and Matt. Soon after the two stumbled into the Teen Titan's abandon tower and reactivated then began to recruit a new team.
(reused since it applies to him too.)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/18218400/Konachan.com%2520-%2520120199%2520sample_large.jpg

Name :Katarina Justice

Alias :"Ghost"

Powers : Phasing-Katarina is able to walk through solid objects and even able to phase other people and objects (too a limit)

Teleportation/blinking-Katarina can teleport shot distances and can teleport others, the more people she teleports she more concentration it takes.

Weaknesses : Normal human limitations and durability.

Skills/abilities :Kat is a talented pick pocket and all around thief, she is a highly talented gymnast as well.

Personality :Katarina is a bit cold and doesn't trust anyone other then her two friends, she hates "normal" people that judge meta humans before even knowing them.

Bio : Katarina was an only child of a high classed family, her parents made her join gymnastics and pushed her to be the best, she didn't view it as bad thing since she had grown to love it. One night her parents left for a date and this was the last time she would ever see her parents again, it was an accident, most said but other said it was murder. Katarina's father was about to close a major case just before he did he was killed, after her parents death her "family" swarmed, taking everything and leaving nothing for poor Katarina.

Kat was put in foster care after every family member rejected her, her hatred grew with each day but when she was at her lowest point in life she met Athena and Matt. The two gave her something she never had, love and attention. After they ran away they went wild only looking out for each other and cared little about anyone else. When Athena suggested to use their powers for good she felt betrayed, why should they help the people who rejected them. Kat went her own way still using her powers for her own gain but since she left her friends she has regain her hatred and is walking the line of no return.

Appearance : http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk278/Darkmoon_Wolf_2008/Anime%20girls/Anime-Headphones-46654.jpg

Scarlet Fox
Not trying to be a party pooper with this but even though we have enough people for it to BE approved, Ush still hasent. The rp can be banned for setting up the OOC before he approves it.

starryknight
He said that if there is enough people interested then go head...well I don't know if that still stands but he hasn't said any that would change what he said. I could go look for the post but I'm lazy... stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
Oh okay then. I will put up my character sheet here in a few minutes.

starryknight
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Oh, sorry, missed that we were active again here. So long as you make the effort to pitch ideas and get people interested, I reckon you can just go for it right now. If we start to crowd up again, I'll start being more particular again. If you think people are just spamming RP ideas without trying to get any approval at all, PM me. Thanks!

BOOM! big grin I wasn't too lazy after all hehe.

Scarlet Fox
Name: Ashley Johnson

Alias: Snow

Powers: Ice - Able to Generate Ice from her body to use in many ways.

Weaknesses: Arachnapobia, Intense Heat, Being Yelled at, Scatterminded(Easily Distracted).

Skills/Abilities: Is incredibly stealthy despite having no real powers for it. Usually unknown she is near until she speaks.

Personality: Incredibly shy but fiercly loyal to friends if you manage be one. Tends to stay in the background.

Bio: Ashley is the only Daughter of a Military General Father and a Fashion Designer Mother. Her Mother was always busy with her work and her Father was always away leaving her alone most of the time. When she wasnt alone her Mother was on the phone and her Father was going over Rules of the house being the normal Over Protective father but with Military support behind it.

When she came into her Powers both her parents ignored it. Her mother more so and her father actually tried to get her to not use them and even went so far as keeping her in the house so people couldnt find out that the General had a freak for a Daughter.

Eventually she was approached by Athena and invited to the Tower. Jumping at the chance to get away from her 'Life' she ran from her Cage, leaving her Parents in the Dark about where she dissappeared too.

Appearance: Added FileIce

starryknight
Mizore! Ashley is accepted! smile

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by starryknight
Mizore! Ashley is accepted! smile
Omg you just got mad Brownie points for knowing who that is!

starryknight
big grin

Scarlet Fox
Now if only Xan and Lek can make a CS we can get this party started!

starryknight
Can't wait til this gets going, people in the other site are just going nuts...I miss role playing here where at least people tried to improve their roleplaying...

Scarlet Fox
o.o Maybe we should message the boys to remind them about this. Lek used to post everyday... well back then that wasnt his name. =p

Scarlet Fox
I sent them messages. Hopfully they hurry up!

starryknight
I think Xan is usually busy with work or whatever...

Scarlet Fox
I most likley wont be on Tomorrow or the day after. When I come back on Thursday they better be doin something or I will poke them in the eye o.o

Lek Kuen
I'll pull something up sometime tomorrow.

XanatosForever
I'm still considering a character. I'll try and have something up in the next day or two.

starryknight
mkay

Lek Kuen
Hmm My character is a summoner, so does that mean she can only have three summons or what?

Scarlet Fox
Is Summoning really a power though that can be linked with Teen Titans? But I suppose if you make the 'Summoning' all the same thing roughly you can count it as one. Like My characters power is to generate ice from her body. That is just one. But that can be made into weapons, armor, shields, projectiles, Ect.

Just gotta be clever to get more stuff into one thing.

Lek Kuen
Why couldn't it be linked with the Teen Titans? Magic exists and stuff.

starryknight
No but there has to be some limit and I'll you decide what that may be, for example if you have a really power summon the rest of your summons might be considerable mediocre. Also you can have two more powers but they have to make some sense like how Athena only has metal powers and not elemental powers and physical power,not to say that you can't try to talk me into having two complete different powers but your gonna have to explain why your character has those powers.

EDIT: Magic does exist in the Teen Titans and even the DC Universe so I'll allow a summoner.

Lek Kuen
Alright, just need to finish my bio and I can post it.

starryknight
Okie dokie. I have one more character to post as well then we'll need xan to put up a cs. smile

Scarlet Fox
We COULD start it and have you like... Recruit the characters o.o =D

starryknight
I'll give him till Saturday to start hehe, mostly cause I'll be a bit busy till then. stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
o.o I WANA COME WITH! -Turns Chibi and jumps on Stars back- o.o Where we goin?

starryknight
*falls over and hits her head on the ground* nowhere fun unfortunately so hopefully these guys can hurry up and post their cs soon so I can start this before the weekend.

Lek Kuen
You'd be surprised how hard bios are for me always takes me a while to think of them.

immaturerainbow
More Rosario + Vampire fans?! And teen titan fans! I must join this! <3

Scarlet Fox
YAY! JOIN! JOIN! JOIN! o.o I command you...

Scarlet Fox
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/jacopex_still_owns.gif

starryknight
Omg tank girl...the weirdness.

And the more the merrier as they say. smile

Scarlet Fox
Omg I love Tank Girl!! I am actually waiting for a Mizore sig that Scythe is making for me to be finished. Then I will rock that for awhile big grin

Scarlet Fox
ITS SATURDAY!!!!

starryknight
I guess I'll post the ic later...I kinda wanted the boys to post characters before I did though. :/

Scarlet Fox
Lek usually takes his time with his Bios but I have never seen him take this long before. Dont kniow much about the other twos habits. We can keep waiting for them if you want. Its your RP after all.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/dgrin.gif

Lek Kuen
It's mostly the fact that i don't want to put something stupid or that doesn't fit with teen titans.

Scarlet Fox
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/dur-rage.gif
This is Leks Character. angel

XanatosForever
Hah! Do you even know where that emote came from? 313 I do.

Also, gods, fantastic sigs. Holo <3

Also, progress report: Settled on a character concept, just have to put some meat on dem bones. Should be up soon.

Lek Kuen

Lek Kuen

Scarlet Fox
Seeing all that makes me want to take advantage of the "Three Powers" thing. And reading over Leks even gave me a few ideas.... If I am still able to add to my Profile that is, Star.

Lek Kuen
But yeah, now you know I'm actually in and not using the bio thing as some excuse.

Scarlet Fox
I know you werent. Just said you usually dont take this long... Or at least from when we RP'ed all the time.. when.. 2009? =D

Lek Kuen
Maan you're talking so long ago.

Scarlet Fox
I know right? xD I cant believe its been so many years since I have been on here. I didnt think it was that long ago.

starryknight
Lek is accepted and yeah you can make up dates to your characters.

starryknight
Name :Victoria Blake

Alias : Elemental Girl (former)

Powers :

Elemental control- Blake can bend the very elements to her will including; fire, water, earth, air, and lightning. Blake has immense control over her powers and could become a major threat.

Elemental slave- Blake can summon creatures made out of pure element creatures that she can bend to her will, she can create a small army of these creatures.

Elemental walker- Blake can leave the physical plain and walk freely through the elemental plain becoming intangible while she's in the different plain.

Weaknesses :volatile emotions, she can lose control of her emotions and cause her to go completely insane for a short time while she in this mental state she is not in control over her powers. (stake through the heart will also kill her...)

Skills/abilities :Trained by the Justice League.

Personality :Blake is emotionally unstable and can go into a rampage at anytime.

Bio :When Victoria was younger she was a powerful hero fighting along side the Justice League helping to bring peace to the world and stop evil where ever it showed up. Blake was proud to help those who couldn't help themselves but as she soon found out nothing is forever. The hero falls madly in love with a normal man then a few years later she becomes pregnant and leaves the hero business for good. When her baby girl was born it was the happiest she had ever been and she could feel in her that this was her true calling, to raise this beautiful little girl.

Four years later a dangerous super villain escaped captivity and tracked Blake down and killed her husband and child while Blake was away. When she returned home she was greeted with a horrific scene of gore, blood coated the walls of her home and the two people she loved the most were maimed beyond recognition. At that moment something inside snapped and she was never the same again. Blake blamed the heroes for not stopping the monster that killed her family and seeks her revenge by destroying any meta-human hero or super villain.

"die a hero or live long enough to become a villain...then I will kill them all."

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6j32hm2DI1rz836lo1_500.jpg

Scarlet Fox
Power Revamp for Snow

Ice Can Generate unlimited Ice from her body to create weapons, Projectiles, and even walls. This Ice
Ice Form Able to transform her body into Ice which is strong enough to even deflect All but the strongest Calibers. In this form her body is slick and hard to grapple.
Ice Mind Her ice is a living part of her own self. It shields her when it can and is even capable of Freezing the minds of intruders within her own but only if they make contact. Because of this only she can command it.

starryknight
So she can freeze minds?

Scarlet Fox
Not in the Sense you might be thinking. Its like a Defense Mechanisim. Imagine you drink a Slurpee VERY VERY fast! Brain Freeze. If someone trys to enter her mind thats what happens. More so I mostly added it so other Elementalists who control similar things wouldnt be able to turn her stuff back at her stick out tongue

XanatosForever
Gods, so many elemental users...I might have to rethink my character -.-...

Scarlet Fox
We have a lot of Elemental people with Magic. Maybe something more muscular stick out tongue

And who were you talking to about Nice Sigs?

XanatosForever
I was really kind of excited, too...oh well.

I was talking to you, of course. No one else who's posted's got Holo in their sig.

Scarlet Fox
Oh right! xD Spice & Wolf Tyvm!

starryknight
Blake is JL status at first she's going to be able to over power the younger elementals.

Lek Kuen
Bio: Like the rest of her people Asima was born in a mystical city within a Saudi Arabian desert, they more or less peacefully coexisting with the country they lived in as long as they kept to themselves and didn't let any summoned Jinn get loose or anything. While there small section of the desert was mostly fine, they noticed that a lot of the world wasn't and that super heroes were trying to change that. After their own city assisted some a few times they decided they needed to have some of their own in the hero community and so began to send out some of their more adventurous summoners. Upon hearing a new Teen titans was starting up, Asima was sent to experience the culture herself as well as help the world with her people's ideals and powers.

I gave up trying to come up with a cool bio, so enjoy my shitty one.

starryknight
It's fine better then any of mine, just post in ic. smile

Scarlet Fox
Blake is JL status at first she's going to be able to over power the younger elementals.
I mean Snows Ice cant be controled by other Elementals, not that the ice cant be destroyed by other means.

And yes! Post!

Lek Kuen
Alright sorry had just wanted to have a full profile first. Quick questions, how long as the team been together? It'll affect my post.

starryknight
Two months.

Scarlet Fox
o.o did you enjoy my post, Star? Snow is all sneaky creepy like. o.o

starryknight
Yeah it was funny, I think Matt is gonna be super shy around her. stick out tongue. Just waiting for Lek to post to avoid a 1x1 rp.

Scarlet Fox
Inorite?! Im totally okay with it! Lek and Xan need to move their butts!... Then again I bet Lek is just takin his sweet time to get back at me for the X-Men rp I kept trying/saying I wanted to get into but never had the time for >_>

XanatosForever
Holo, Milla...damn it, Fox. I swear you're trying to get me to crush hard just because of your sigs. laughing

Seriously though, love your choices.

Scarlet Fox
stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Holo, Milla...damn it, Fox. I swear you're trying to get me to crush hard just because of your sigs. laughing

Seriously though, love your choices.
Why is it you only respond when I change my sig?

XanatosForever
Because you change them frequently, and they happen to to center around characters/people I am infatuated with. stick out tongue

The Big O
BOOM.

On a different note, I wanna join this something fierce but I wouldn't be able to post except on Saturdays and Sundays. That's why I've been lurking around here.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Inorite?! Im totally okay with it! Lek and Xan need to move their butts!... Then again I bet Lek is just takin his sweet time to get back at me for the X-Men rp I kept trying/saying I wanted to get into but never had the time for >_> I considered it. >:3

immaturerainbow
YAY! JOIN! JOIN! JOIN! o.o I command you...

Let me develop a character write up a little bio and I'll get started!

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Because you change them frequently, and they happen to to center around characters/people I am infatuated with. stick out tongue
Well Tell me another character you are Infatuated with and I will make it =D I have Scythe making me a LeeLoo Fifth Element Sig.
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I considered it. >:3
q.q
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Let me develop a character write up a little bio and I'll get started!
DO ET!
Originally posted by The Big O
BOOM.

On a different note, I wanna join this something fierce but I wouldn't be able to post except on Saturdays and Sundays. That's why I've been lurking around here.
With the speed these guys go I dout that will be much of a problem but you need to get the Okay from star.

starryknight
Yeah what redfoxy said! And besides not everyone is ready but I'll make post by tonight!

XanatosForever
Well Tell me another character you are Infatuated with and I will make it =D I have Scythe making me a LeeLoo Fifth Element Sig.

laughing That'll work just fine. Leeloo <3

starryknight
I wish I had a new sig...one of Marceline from Adventure Time...

starryknight
Yeah what redfoxy said! And besides not everyone is ready but I'll make post by tonight!

Changed my mind I posted, so all you people get your CS going or you'll be left behind!!!!

Jedireaper
So this I hear, is where all the action is (what minute amount of it there is), but I get that 'people are avoiding me' feeling?

Scarlet Fox
I wish I had a new sig...one of Marceline from Adventure Time...
Hun, Go to the Signature Threads and find Fox Den Signatures. I made a Marceline Signature for you as well as an Avatar if you choose to change that as well. Just know my stuff is Pretty Basic. I cant make the kind of Sig you have on currently. But then again it looks very Cartoon like and it IS based off a Cartoon so maybe it works out. big grin
Originally posted by Jedireaper
So this I hear, is where all the action is (what minute amount of it there is), but I get that 'people are avoiding me' feeling?
Its where RP Action is. It is pretty much the only 'Active' rp going right now. Feel free to join, with Starrs permission of course. stick out tongue not my rp.

starryknight
Join us O.o

And thanks fox I'll go check it out! big grin

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Jedireaper

I willing to kickstart hazmat, but with just the two of us and a majority of the set up...yeah...I'm also just having issues with RP in general, as you may have noticed in the star wars stuff.

The Big O

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by The Big O

The mass of an object seems to be no restriction on his power. Instead, the limitation of his freezing power appears to be determined by the size of the area, and he can freeze anything in the area of effect. The exact limitation has yet to be been determined. Indoors, however, Oliver is limited by the room he is in. He can freeze objects in the same room and cannot freeze anything outside the room, unless he has an unobstructed path to those objects, such as through an open door or window.

xD You copied this paragraph from Wikipedia on Piper Halliwell! YOUR A MALE WITCH! -spaz giggles-

I recognized it cause I watch Charmed all the time on Netflix. One of my fav shows.

Also nice addition of saying Ice is frozen too. But I already mentioned her ice isnt actual ice. she is already frozen so to speak and I would usually fight that it wouldnt work on her stick out tongue but i will let it go since you took your powers from one of my fav shows and I already know how to get around it.

The Big O
I have to admit that I'm a little surprised that someone knew of the show besides me. laughing out loud I'm a little embarrassed that I've been caught copying and pasting. But, yeah. Piper was always my favorite character and her powers were always impressive to me. Cool points for noticing that big grin

On the other hand, Olli isn't a witch and I didn't include ice powers being froze by his powers because of anyone's powers. It just makes sense that someone who can generate and manipulate ice and NOT water unless specifically stated would be vulnerable to Olli's powers seeing as ice consists of molecules that aren't constantly moving, unlike they are in water. It was nothing personal.

Scarlet Fox
Well with what you said in mind can you freeze whats already frozen? You stop the movment of Molecules. But Snow is already stopped. So would she be affected? Not trying to worm my way out of your persons abilities I am actually now seriously curious. Water is constantly moving so there are moving molecules to stop. But with Ice, any ice, those Molecules are already frozen, though mainly within itself. I can not even think of a Charmed Episode where Piper Freezes Ice. Possibly to avoid this very type of conversation.

The Big O
That's an extremely good point which I have no answer for. Then again, if Snow, (your character, I'm assuming because I didn't read through the characters) is made of ice and therefore their molecules are already frozen, how can the character move around and breathe and things of the such?

starryknight
Accepted O and btw who doesn't know about Charmed, it was my favorite show for a long time... Whike reading you powers I thought Piper and half expected him to be able to accelerate molecules too lol.

Scarlet Fox
Well if some super beings can become fully engulfed in flame why do they not burn to ash? That is a question muddled in Comic book logic. Snow doesnt make Ice by freezing the moisture in the air. She pulls it from herself. There is nothing she is actually 'Freezing' to make the spikes she generates. This is the same reason why StarrKnights 'Villian', I assume, cant alter or control her ice because it technically isnt made from water, though that is just with what she pulls from herself. Water she freezes is still water and not from herself... I know I sidetracked in the topic but just in case StarrKnight was wondering this as well I figured I would add that.

In Marvel IceMan can turn himself into Ice yet he still moves fine. Though honestly I am sure he still breaths.

Accepted O and btw who doesn't know about Charmed, it was my favorite show for a long time... Whike reading you powers I thought Piper and half expected him to be able to accelerate molecules too lol.
Yeah I thought so too but I am sure we all have ideas for our powers to 'Advance'. Even Piper didnt know how to Accelerate molecues until a few seasons in. There was even a comic of the show and she found that she could make the Molecules 'Vibrate' and thus burst into flames.

The Big O
Yeah, you're right about comic book logic. I don't know what or how to get around it. We'll just cross that bridge when and if we get there. But the power advancement is a given but I want to do it right and it wont happen for a while.

Scarlet Fox
Of course the Advancement is make them move faster. There is no dout in my mind that would work on Snow. So THAT we dont need to worry about at all.

starryknight
*cough*Phoenix*cough* just kidding...or am I. O.o

Oh and just a heads up Kat is going to kick butt, she and Victoria are not going to be push overs.

MadMel
Making character concepts on the fly ftw.
Noticed you don't really have a tanky character. wink

Name : Kazim Nealson

Alias : Vex

Powers :
Super Strength: Despite being a kid of average size, Vex's strength is overwhelming. On top of being able to bench press vehicles, Vex can also jump extremely high and far and land with reasonable accuracy.

Super durability: Vex's endurance matches his strength. Anything that can penetrate his skin only serves to make him angry, and his pain threshold is extremely high.

Rage: While being angry does not increase Vex's strength or endurance (the opposite, actually), he is able to manifest his rage in physical form - usually a fiery aura that surrounds his body, but through other effects as well. These effects only last a few seconds at the absolute most, and include the following -
- Flight/Hovering
- Super Speed (given the temporary nature of this power, it looks like he's teleporting)
- Tactile Combustion (anything he hits explodes XD - or at the very least gets lit on fire)
- Protective Aura - The fiery aura surrounding his body adds another layer of defense. It also protects his clothing from any damage while fighting. (convenient wink )

Weaknesses : Becoming angry makes Vex lose focus, and thus his strength and durability are slightly reduced. He also has no protection from telepathy or magic.

Skills/abilities : As the adopted son of a martial arts master and being a former junior kickboxing champion, Vex has refined fighting skills and advanced reflexes/hand-eye coordination. He is also fairly acrobatic and flexible, but not super-humanly so.
His education has been patchy, but despite this he is fairly intelligent. He is, however, at a loss when it comes to technology.

Personality : Vex wears a mask of calm at all times, but is in reality is a very angry person. Since his anger is the cornerstone of his powers, he has learned to control and disguise it effectively. He places loyalty and the protection of others above all else, and any that spit on those values in his presence will pay dearly. Having had no real friends, Vex is sometimes awkward and formal when speaking to others.

Bio : Kazim's parents are unknown. He was found as an infant at the doors of a reclusive martial arts dojo. Left with little choice, the master of the dojo raised the child the only way he new how. In time, Kazim's power began to reveal itself, but with his adoptive father's guidance, the young man was able to bring his incredible strength under control. Needless to say, from this point on, all training sessions had to take place outside, lest the dojo be destroyed.
In time, the master decided that it was safe for Kazim to receive a proper education, and sent to the nearest school. Kazim's time at school was uneventful. No one dared to pick a fight with the son of the martial arts master outside of the ring, and no one lasted long against him inside it. He was for the most part generically popular, but invisible at the same time.
There comes a time, however, when all good things come to an end. Kazim returned to the dojo one night to find it hand been torn apart. Everything had been upturned and broken. The master, who had raised Kazim like his own son, was sent to hospital for multiple gunshot wounds, which he eventually succumbed to. Apparently the shooter had been a common thief, but it didn't really matter. The young man's life was over.
Kazim returned to the dojo, where he finally gave in to his anger, and razed everything to the ground. He emerged from the wreckage, vowing revenge for his father's death against all criminals, while still trying to live by the master's teachings.
from this point on, Kazim Nealson ceased to exist, and Vex was born.

Appearance : Vex stand just under 6 ft tall, and has an athletic slim body which perfectly disguises his real strength. Brown haired and blue eyed, he often wears black cargo pants, running shoes and a tee shirt.

I know the bio was boring and cheesy, but the best I can think of. stick out tongue

XanatosForever
Oh gorramit, Mel! There goes my other character concept. XD You jerk!

Edit: *actually reads it* ...Okay, maybe not, but still...ugh, this is taking me forever and I don't know why. no expression

Phoenix3068
Of what I've seen (Which is the title and a few words) XD I like it. Someone message me and tell me if this is still going on. I'll check back in later today and if I get a reply saying that this is still active, I'll hop in. Last I saw, we weren't too active so I didn't rp here much. If we're back to it, so am I, if that's okay.

starryknight
Mel accepted, Xan get you butt in gear, and Phoenix it would be awesome to have you join. smile

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Of what I've seen (Which is the title and a few words) XD I like it. Someone message me and tell me if this is still going on. I'll check back in later today and if I get a reply saying that this is still active, I'll hop in. Last I saw, we weren't too active so I didn't rp here much. If we're back to it, so am I, if that's okay.
YAY! MORE PEOPLE! With so many people in the RP threads now I might have to start my own rp! =D

-Sits on Stars head-

I would need acomplices... -ponders-

But Right now I am into this one. I might even make me a second character since I like to have two which in turn makes my posts BIG BIGG BIGGER!....

Enhance your calm.. o.o

Edit: Lek! Dont forget about that RP in Hosted you were trying toi put on. Me, Xan, and Phoenix were into it.

Lek Kuen
I'll post when I go on lunch break today, sorry for the delay.

MadMel
Mu apologies as well. I'll post after Lek posts. stick out tongue

Lek Kuen
Hmm how far away is the location? I'd have Asima ask and act accordingly but with characters already getting there I don't want to hold up the other one if it would mess up time and all that.

starryknight
It wouldn't be too far from the tower...I left it open so you can decided but again, it's not too far from the tower.

Lek Kuen
Blah shit post is shit

Lek Kuen

Edit: Lek! Dont forget about that RP in Hosted you were trying toi put on. Me, Xan, and Phoenix were into it.
Last I checked they werent anymore.

XanatosForever
I don't recall ever rescinding my interest.

Lek Kuen
Well you never replied to the pm about it

starryknight
Still here just stalling for the weekend for O (Also cause I'm lazy ;p) but I'll try to make a post by today. Xan get your CS up if you're still interested.

Scarlet Fox
I HAZ RETURNED!

Lek Kuen
No one cares.

starryknight
Wow rude

Scarlet Fox
No one cares.
q.q you used to love meh..
Wow rude
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/ace.gif
She so nice to meh!

The Big O
Sorry. I was really seriou sabout the weekend thing. You guys aren't waiting for me.

starryknight
We arrrrrrrrrrrrre!

Scarlet Fox
We arrrrrrrrrrrrre!

Lek Kuen
q.q you used to love meh..

!
And you broke my heart, so now you must die! >=C

The Big O
I'll make a post later tonight. Forrealz.

starryknight
Well when I said today I really meant tomorrow which means today...yeah.

Scarlet Fox
And you broke my heart, so now you must die! >=C
I technically died in the Off Topic Forums. Does that help?

XanatosForever
lolwut? Also, Leeloo o3o.....On topic, I'm gonna throw out a random CS today, because I've had it with trying to actually think about this crap. -3-

Scarlet Fox
Dont think about it. Just picture a power you always wanted and go with that.

Lek Kuen
Because I can, here something new

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz176/jalekmoye/th_empress_stand_5_by_mahenbu-d5vtzj8.png

Scarlet Fox
Can someone say Wardrobe malfunction?

Lek Kuen
Hey boobs are awesome.

Scarlet Fox
-Eyes IC- ... Well thats just upsetting..

starryknight
It's it's not a bomb, it just counts down...and remember I said that Ghost is gonna kick everyones butt lol.

The Big O
Currently writing a post. I'm just gonna jump in this.

Scarlet Fox
It's it's not a bomb, it just counts down...and remember I said that Ghost is gonna kick everyones butt lol.
Yeah I know =p Just that.. -Explodes-

MadMel
Definitely not related to my Ghost in ay way. stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
Mel. Snow, the character you are 'Saving' is floating in mid air on a block of ice no bigger then a peice of paper. o.o so either you just jumped out into the air or you piggy backed on Snow who, by the way, is tiny!

MadMel
There's still time!! big grin
EDIT - edited. stick out tongue
EDIT2 - Holy crap I was on the 14 minute mark. Lucky! XD

Lek Kuen
Was waiting on O's first post, now I'll post before I leave for work in the morning.

XanatosForever
Dont think about it. Just picture a power you always wanted and go with that.

That is incredibly hard for me to do, apparently. no expression

starryknight
Want me,to make one for you?

XanatosForever
Nahh...I'll figure it out. I some personal drama is just keeping me from focusing.

starryknight
personal drama! uhg]

Lek Kuen
@_@ Meant to do it when I said but holy hell, was there alot of problems this morning.

Scarlet Fox
@.@ trying to figure out how Mels character managed to change direction in midair to land back on the roof. >_>
@_@ Meant to do it when I said but holy hell, was there alot of problems this morning.
-pats- You'll live ^.^

MadMel
Snow blinked as the guy jumped out, snagged the device from her back and then somehow managed to change direction midair, though he jumped straight out and should of fallen(!!!)
Vex can fly for short periods of time. Only a few seconds, but it's enough. wink

Scarlet Fox
Yeah. While Vex is in a Rage. But he wasnt. >_>

MadMel
I also mentioned in my CS that Vex is always angry. He just has it under tight control. erm

MadMel
missed the 15 minute mark.

I should also point out that changing direction mid-air is not unheard of for strength characters. For example, the Hulk can jump halfway around the world, but he can change direction mid-flight by punching in a different direction. This is due to his strength being far greater than his actual mass. /comicbooklogic stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
Well if your character is always angry then he is always in Rage mode which basically gives him a whole heap of powers. Extra Defense, Random combustion, Speed, and the hover flight thing. Not trying to be mean or anything but isnt that a bit OP for Teen Titans? I mean you said if Ghost did kick Vex in the back of his neck she would of broke her leg. The hulk is nigh impposible to hurt for real but people still can kick him and send him flying. With that logic it makes it seem like Vex has 'Blob' properties too. 'Imovable object' like.

Not to Mention -

Weaknesses : Becoming angry makes Vex lose focus, and thus his strength and durability are slightly reduced. He also has no protection from telepathy or magic.

If he is always angry his str and durability isnt as high as you say it to be.

X.x Im just confused. Lots of contradictory stuff!

MadMel
First of all, I realize that, but I know what I'm doing. The tradeoff between his strength and his other powers is sizable, and completely temporary on top of that.
second of all, Vex isn't even close to the Hulk, or even the blob. Vex can lift vehicles, at best, whereas the Hulk is a planet buster.
Third of all, Vex thinks that Ghost would break her leg, because he's clearly under-estimated her. It thought that was obvious. erm

XanatosForever
I demand scans of Hulk punching the air to change his trajectory mid-jump, because that's some shenanigans unless he somehow magically has the capability of condensing the air molecules around him so that he actually has something to punch off of.

MadMel
I have no such scans, but I swear that's what happens. I'm no physics expert, but like I said, its comic book logic. erm

Scarlet Fox
I demand Xanatos makes a CS and post in the damn IC!

MadMel
Yes, let's put the pressure on somebody else. shifty

Scarlet Fox
LeeLoo smash. o.o

MadMel
laughing out loud

EDIT - In all seriousness, I'll make sure to be careful.

Trust me, I was one of the leading players in JacopeX's UHRP. I can handle this. stick out tongue

starryknight
I wanna make a character that can fly by intercepting beams of reflected light from the sun and "dance around" on them.

MadMel
There is a character in Roosterteeth's new animated show who can create little magic symbol walls wherever she wanted. She would use those to jump all over the place. Kinda similar to Snow's ice platform power, I guess. erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>