Killing Machine!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What Marvel or DC character is more ruthless and non hesitant than Jason Voorhees? Is their anyone that compares to this machine of destruction? This isn't about power, this is about agressivness.

KingD19
Punisher
Black Adam
Superboy Prime
Atrocitus
Anti-Monitor

The list literally goes on.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
What Marvel or DC character is more ruthless and non hesitant than Jason Voorhees? Is their anyone that compares to this machine of destruction? This isn't about power, this is about agressivness.

No. DoS Doomsday comes close though.

pym-ftw
Wendigo
Vampires
Demons

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
Punisher
Black Adam
Superboy Prime
Atrocitus
Anti-Monitor

The list literally goes on.

This is all wrong. None of these people compare.

Estacado
It's not like you read up on any of the mentioned....

SevenShackles
Doomsday (when he isn't far removed from his DoS incarnation )

Cogito
Joker, if he wants to.

Odekahn
Yeah I think DOS DD comes closest.

Joker is ruthless without holding back, but he's calculating and I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Cogito
Joker, if he wants to.

Dang you. Beat me to it lol

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
It's not like you read up on any of the mentioned....

Really?

carver9
Joker, if he wants to.

Joker works alongside people. Jason would kill anyone that gets close to him without any hesitation at all. I don't think people know how relentless Jason is. He has no friends. He kills whoever is in the vicinity.

Cogito
You could go with any of the Red Lanterns before Atrocitus gave them the ability to think for themselves, but that'd be boring since they're largely insignificant/unknown. Some Yellows too.

SevenShackles
Joker, if he wants to.

I'd imagine he plays to many games and has to much varied motivation for his chaos/mayhem. Jason is simple and a pure force of killing intent regardless of victim, surroundings and care for seemingly anything including his own well being. It's why I imagine characters who are capable of brutality and non hesitant murder like black Adam don't really fit the mold and fully qualify as answers to the question. Even they (joker, black Adam) could find themselves in situations where they will hesitate due to various reasons where Jason would hack away with no care.

Not to say Jason doesn't either. as the only thing that I Can remember made him stop was his mother (Freddy appearing as such) but to answer the question as to Whois 'more' a killing machine I'd still go with doomsday who would run over his mother (if he had one) and leave a fine mist in his wake.

carver9
You could go with any of the Red Lanterns before Atrocitus gave them the ability to think for themselves, but that'd be boring since they're largely insignificant/unknown. Some Yellows too.

Would they try to kill each other or have they tried to kill each other?

SevenShackles
Red lanters remind me of attack dogs. They bark and bite at each other but are something to be aimed and unleashed upon. They still recognize a leader and follow orders so I'm curious if they qualify.

-Pr-
Jason isn't as aggressive as half of the people mentioned in this thread.

Menacing, sure. Someone like Black Adam shows far more outward aggression though, imo.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Jason isn't as aggressive as half of the people mentioned in this thread.

Menacing, sure. Someone like Black Adam shows far more outward aggression though, imo.

confused no comment.

Brockalizer
Carnage, Sabertooth, Joker, Rot, AoD Thanos

-Pr-
confused no comment.

Promise?

carver9
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Carnage, Sabertooth, Joker, Rot, AoD Thanos

You're almost there...didn't make it yet but you are close.

carver9
Promise?

It's taking every piece of fiber, energy, breathe, to contain myself. Let's both enjoy this moment.

wink

-Pr-
I'm not sure you actually know what the word "aggressive" means.

Estacado
Bleez.

carver9
I'm not sure you actually know what the word "aggressive" means.

Yes, a lot of people can be marked as aggressive, that's why I added a lil more spice and Adam isn't on Jason level...not even close. If you put Jason in the room or area with him, "no matter who it is", he is killing or trying to kill them. The same can't be said for the people listed here minus Doomsday.

-Pr-
Yes, a lot of people can be marked as aggressive, that's why I added a lil more spice and Adam isn't on Jason level...not even close. If you put Jason in the room or area with him, "no matter who it is", he is killing or trying to kill them. The same can't be said for the people listed here minus Doomsday.

That's not aggression.

carver9

Ruthless, non hesitant. Aggression is "part" of the equation.

iceman24567
Slade Wilson

-Pr-
Ruthless, non hesitant. Aggression is "part" of the equation.

The desire to kill/destroy isn't aggression. Aggression goes along with it, sure, but it's a smaller part than others.

Estacado
I guess according to carter zombies are aggressive as well....biscuits

iceman24567
Pr is right of course

Cogito
Would they try to kill each other or have they tried to kill each other?

Prior to Atrocitus giving them intelligence, Red Lanterns fought each other all the time. Not really to the death, though.

-Pr-

thumb up

Prior to Atrocitus giving them intelligence, Red Lanterns fought each other all the time. Not really to the death, though.

Yup. Them Lanterns are vicious.

iceman24567
Prior to Atrocitus giving them intelligence, Red Lanterns fought each other all the time. Not really to the death, though. Yeah they were Saiyan like

carver9

Good choice , now stop messing up my thread.

Estacado
You made a thread you can't comprehend......mmm

iceman24567
Good choice , now stop messing up my thread. no expression

-Pr-
Good choice , now stop messing up my thread.

Stop making it so easy, carter.

carver9
You made a thread you can't comprehend......mmm

If you have issues with my thread or comprehension then meet me in the off topic thread and I will explain everything there.

Estacado
I'm too busy with this thread maybe later.....

carver9
I'm too busy with this thread maybe later.....

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Whatever Estacado.

pym-ftw
Zsasz is probably the best example of what carver is looking for

zopzop
Wait, do you mean "killing machine" as in body count? Sadistic/Cold blooded killer? Or killing everything in his way including allies?

SBP for sure is up there. He killed a child in cold blood (Alt Reality Lex's kid), the 'reasons' he kills people don't make rational sense, and he turned on his allies the first chance he got.

From Marvel, any of the "Marvel Zombies" characters. They right up there in bloody kills with Jason.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4dn862c4f1roubz0o1_500.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Dos Doomsday is the closest thing to Jason Vorhees mentioned yet in this thread...

Excellent thread idea Carver!

:up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, do you mean "killing machine" as in body count? Sadistic/Cold blooded killer? Or killing everything in his way including allies?

SBP for sure is up there. He killed a child in cold blood (Alt Reality Lex's kid), the 'reasons' he kills people don't make rational sense, and he turned on his allies the first chance he got.

From Marvel, any of the "Marvel Zombies" characters. They right up there in bloody kills with Jason.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4dn862c4f1roubz0o1_500.jpg

thumb up

Good one zop...I forgot about the Marvel Zombies...

They are definitely right there with Jason...

Damborgson
http://fdzeta.com/imgcache/38290.imgcache.jpg

carver9
I disagree about the Marvel Zombies since they worked together as a team majority of the time. Jason doesn't care about anything at all. If Superboy Prime would have made it back home, he would have tried to be a protector. Jason kills everything that steps on his home turf...anything with legs and arms die. The people mentioned are killers but not on Jason level (except Doomsday of course even though majority of the people he attacked was still alive. Jason doesnt stop until limbs are missing).

carver9
By the way, Jason seen an almost identical copy of himself and attacked it (and tried to kill it) instead of teaming up with it.

StiltmanFTW
^ Happens in comics ALL THE TIME...

dmills
Carver is mostly talking about the single mindedness of purpose that Jason kills with. DoS doomsday. This shouldn't be that hard...

pym-ftw
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Zsasz is probably the best example of what carver is looking for

celeyhyga17
Harald Jaekelson
/thread

SevenShackles
Shuma gorath
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/82795-191790-shuma-gorath.jpg

dmills
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Close, but not quite DD or Jason. Those two are essentially mongoloids. Zsasz is more Michael Myers then Jason Voorhies.

Mindset
I disagree about the Marvel Zombies since they worked together as a team majority of the time. Jason doesn't care about anything at all. If Superboy Prime would have made it back home, he would have tried to be a protector. Jason kills everything that steps on his home turf...anything with legs and arms die. The people mentioned are killers but not on Jason level (except Doomsday of course even though majority of the people he attacked was still alive. Jason doesnt stop until limbs are missing). Jason cares about his mommy.

"Id"
Lobo
Clyde Wyncham

Endless Mike
The Hulk Killer Humanoid

shifty

bluewaterrider
I agree with Carver -- Superboy Prime does not belong on the list.

If we are to accept that he truly was a pre-Crisis Kryptonian level power, and alone in having that amount of power, then we also probably need to accept that New Earth existed because he continually suffered New Earth to exist, that the conflicted youth in fact had no real will to destroy the heroes he claimed to hate, that he subconsciously felt there was something worth preserving there, something he dare not destroy.

It is precisely the collective awareness of the level of power pre-Crisis on Infinite Earth Superpeople possessed that made Prime's re-appearance in Infinite Crisis #5 so powerful, the thought of what a truly delusional lunatic with such ability MIGHT decide to do based on the events of issues 1 through 4.

bluewaterrider

I see the inclusion of the Hulk-Killer humanoid in the post before mine. I'm sure it's a joke, but if we are including things of that nature, then Amazo from Justice League #s 23 and 24, Volume 2 deserves a mention here for DC, and for Marvel, perhaps, most incarnations of Ultron.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Shuma gorath
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/82795-191790-shuma-gorath.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.