Badder-ass?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Who would have the most potential to the new big badass in these scenarios?

1) Colossus - keeps the Cyttorak and stops having Bob Ross moments, gives into his anger and doesn't stop to freak out every time the demon comes out. He leaves the "X-whatever" team he is on and takes Kitty with him to wherever the road takes them. Side note: she regularly withholds sex from him to get her way.

2) Batman - gets over the "no firearms" schtick and spends some Bruce Wayne money on an arsenal that would make the Punisher crap his pants. He stops having any pity for the Joker and similar villains and some heroes as well.

3) Thing - gets Reed to create a device to hasten his aging process, causing him to immediately age 500 years in a matter of days. This evolves him further, multiplying his strength to a great degree. He then trains at the X-men's danger room and learns martial arts to go along with his good ol' brawling techniques.

4) Hal Jordan - absorbs the Green Lantern light, such as he did when he first became Parrallax. He also goes and absorbs the Blue Light, creating a balance within himself. He realizes a new sense of purpose and goes out to fight greater evils such as he wanted to do as the Spectre, but wasn't in control.

5) Thor - his balls drop and he begins to find girls interesting.

Silent Master
Colossus will never be a Badass.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Who would have the most potential to the new big badass in these scenarios?

1) Colossus -

5) Thor - his balls drop and he begins to find girls interesting. ......

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t575268.html

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Silent Master
Colossus will never be a Badass.

That by no means answers the thread. Reload and try again.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
That by no means answers the thread. Reload and try again.

It elimates one of the options.

I haven't made up my mind about who wins out of the others.

Mshinu
You just weaken Bats by giving him guns.

Hal would be an absolute beast in this scenario.

-Pr-
Colossus is a badass already. That shitty Cyttorak thing actually set the character back.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by -Pr-
Colossus is a badass already. That shitty Cyttorak thing actually set the character back.

I couldn't agree more.

In all honesty, it seems that ever since Cyttorak possessed him, Colossus has been weaker/less durable.

pym-ftw
If current Cyclops kills Jean in new Xmen, it would solidify his "dark" turn

Endless Mike
Ben does know martial arts.

It's just that most writers either ignore that fact or treat it as an informed ability

Galan007
Hal. Far and away.

-Pr-
Originally posted by pym-ftw
If current Cyclops kills Jean in new Xmen, it would solidify his "dark" turn

That ship has sailed, tbh.

Zack Fair
Why would Cyke kill jean =[?

pym-ftw
If he thinks that her sacrifice would ensure a stronger future for mutants...

-Pr-
Even he wouldn't go that far.

pym-ftw
Its a possibility, and it gets him out of Magneto's shadow

It would also get her away from pedo-Logan

-Pr-
I don't see how it's possible. He's morally gray slash black; he's not going to kill the time displaced version of the woman he was married to for years.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, Batman goes into his Future Batman persona (bankrupts Wayne Enterprises to build the single greatest suit of armor money can buy), ala DC Universe Online, and becomes the greatest superhero on Earth...

Batman far and away wins this thread...

pym-ftw
What if she would kill Emma?

Emma eggs her on with Tp, Scott saves Emma and then leaves her...
Idk I guess I just like Scott's dark turn

-Pr-
What if she would kill Emma?

Emma eggs her on with Tp, Scott saves Emma and then leaves her...
Idk I guess I just like Scott's dark turn

Scott isn't with Emma anymore, as retarded as that is.

A dark turn can be good. This one is just completely ooc.

pym-ftw
Where did they officially break up?

-Pr-
During AVX, but it wasn't official until Bendis said so during an interview.

pym-ftw
Thx

-Pr-
It was a ****ing huge mistake, imo.

pym-ftw
It was Bendis, he's a walking mistake

-Pr-
thumb up

Tony Stark
I'm going to go with the 500+ year old Iron Fist THING. I always thought that they should have Ben take a periodic hiatus and have him go to K'un-Lun and plunge his fists into the molten heart of the dragon Shou-Lao the Undying infusing the dragon's superhuman energy into Ben; along with being trained by Lei Kung the Thunderer.

How cool would that be? Andre 3000 ICE COLD cool is how cool.

celestialbodies
Originally posted by -Pr-
It was a ****ing huge mistake, imo.

Tbf, who really thought Emma/Scott was going to last forever the fact that it lasted as long as it did was pushing it's believability to its limits.

-Pr-
Why? They were a better match than Scott and Jean ever were.

Sixth_Winged
Scott is due for another love interest or genuine period of cbf having a relationship phase I think. As great and as interesting as their relationship was, it just outgrew its purpose.

Despite how much Cyke's character has been bastardized lately, it is in a much much more interesting position now. He doesn't need the crutches-like relationship with emma anymore to be appealing to other non-classic cyke fans.

What the guy need is to get laid with other telepathic chicks or possibly go for other suitable xbabes.

ThereIsHope
Batman

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Scott is due for another love interest or genuine period of cbf having a relationship phase I think. As great and as interesting as their relationship was, it just outgrew its purpose.

Despite how much Cyke's character has been bastardized lately, it is in a much much more interesting position now. He doesn't need the crutches-like relationship with emma anymore to be appealing to other non-classic cyke fans.

What the guy need is to get laid with other telepathic chicks or possibly go for other suitable xbabes.

His relationship with emma wasn't a crutch, imo. In fact, that was the reason it was such a good relationship. Marvel just had to pull them apart because they seem to hate adult relationships.

Tony Stark
Sounds as if their going to hook-up 616 Cyclops together with Ultimate Colossus and put them in a pop-up book series.

Zack Fair
Its a possibility, and it gets him out of Magneto's shadow

It would also get her away from pedo-Logan So Cyke would kill Jean to save her from pedo-logan? Damn. Cyke's become an extreme *******.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.