Sentry Vs Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThereIsHope
Who wins, Invincible is pretty tough.

SevenShackles
I love invincible but sentry would wreck him horribly.

ThereIsHope
How? I have read two of Sentry's mini series, and Seige, but that was so long ago.

ThereIsHope
The character of Sentry is so inconsistant. He stalemates WWH, yet breaks Terrax arm. Terrax who destroys planets in Annihilation. Then he gets bloody noses via the Blue Marvel. I also am wondering why people consider Genis a herald. I have only read the fifth series of Genis. I think he is a very versitle character, but he's not a silver surfer. Even years in the future he defeated armies only because of a mental ability, and that was only because the future self had more knowledge then the younger self.

There are very few showings with the Void. Thor feared the Void. Yet Dr Doom didnt fear the void enough to obay Osbourns orders. Of course Doom is an arragent guy. I dont think he'd Obay anyone.

I also havent really seen any recent showings of Thor to put him on part with RKT, or even past versions of Odin. The molecule man incident was very strange. The writers dont seem to know what they were doing with this character.

Uriel005
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
The character of Sentry is so inconsistant. He stalemates WWH, yet breaks Terrax arm. Terrax who destroys planets in Annihilation. Then he gets bloody noses via the Blue Marvel. I also am wondering why people consider Genis a herald. I have only read the fifth series of Genis. I think he is a very versitle character, but he's not a silver surfer. Even years in the future he defeated armies only because of a mental ability, and that was only because the future self had more knowledge then the younger self.

There are very few showings with the Void. Thor feared the Void. Yet Dr Doom didnt fear the void enough to obay Osbourns orders. Of course Doom is an arragent guy. I dont think he'd Obay anyone.

I also havent really seen any recent showings of Thor to put him on part with RKT, or even past versions of Odin. The molecule man incident was very strange. The writers dont seem to know what they were doing with this character. Originally posted by ThereIsHope

I also havent really seen any recent showings of Thor to put him on part with RKT, or even past versions of Odin. The molecule man incident was very strange. The writers dont seem to know what they were doing with this character. cancerverse genis was a boss. Also look up crazy genis.. its an interesting read on a ridiculously overpowered Genis. Granted sometimes his powers seem a little underwhelming for my tastes but other times his power difference is like comparing savage hulk early days/joe fix-it to worldbreaker leves.

ThereIsHope
Ive read the entire fifth series of Genis. I dont see how he's a herald. He killed an entire army of many races, yet he only did it because he was combined with a future version of himself.

I cant really remember him doing anything else. He helped Eternity's son kill the universe, yet we didnt see that on panal, at lesat not in Captain Marvels serie's.

I dont remember Sentry fighting Genis in the Thanos Imperative, though I dont buy every tie in.

cdtm
Shot down Heimdall in one attack. Took a hammer throw from King Thor, then knocked him down with an attack. And forced visions on him of his cosmic awareness, which not just any telepath can do..

Messed with time, bringing two past selves into the same place as him.

ThereIsHope
You mean Genis or Sentry?

cdtm
Genis.

Tony Stark
Bob FTW

yaadaveyaa
10/10 for sentry

SamZED
Originally posted by ThereIsHope

I also havent really seen any recent showings of Thor to put him on part with RKT, or even past versions of Odin. The molecule man incident was very strange. The writers dont seem to know what they were doing with this character. have you seen that flashback of Sentry fighting Void? Earth's mightiest heroes just stood there watching because they didnt dare to attack. Or more likely knew they cant do jack against it. Void wrecked the avengers, X-men, FF and other heroes all simultaneously. And thats him not going MM on their asses and barely trying.

JayDaDon
Based on feats Sentry would probably hand even General Thragg his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.