Race War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
100 Daxamites, Mon-el included and 100 Strontians, Gladiator included are transported to knowhere. They are both under the impression that they are the sole survivors of their races. The two sides cannot live together peacefully. Which side survives?

pym-ftw
Is there any lead anywhere?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is there any lead anywhere? I'm not positive and I don't claim to be an expert on Celestials, but I doubt they have much lead in their heads.

Endless Mike
From the title of this thread I expected something else....

SevenShackles
I'm imagining that the daxamites are fully powered like Mon -El so I'll go with them. They are xenophobes as far as I know and will fight with racist conviction against anything and I'm also under the impression that much like gladiator his powers are confidence fueled and may be inconsistent when compared to the daxamite threat.

I'll side with daxamites.

pym-ftw
Strontian's society gives them an advantage imho

Q99
The Daxamites probably, Gladiator is not an average strontian, he is in fact an enhanced Strontian.

Normal ones have a similar power set and are very badass, but at a lower level.

On the flip side, the Strontians would certainly have higher training. We've seen in the past that 100 random Daxamites are, well, civilians with powers.

Daxamites have a power edge, Strontians have a better mindset and skills. However, if their morale falters, quite possible against a strong enemy, the raw power of the Daxamites will role them. The presence of Gladiator there will help, certainly, but if he goes down, that'll be it, and even if Mon-el just holds him off, his people will likely falter sooner or later.

So, probably Daxamites, but if Gladiator takes down Mon-el and starts going at random Daxamites, who he'll significantly outmatch in skill, that should turn the tables and allow them to win.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Q99
The Daxamites probably, Gladiator is not an average strontian, he is in fact an enhanced Strontian.

Normal ones have a similar power set and are very badass, but at a lower level.

On the flip side, the Strontians would certainly have higher training. We've seen in the past that 100 random Daxamites are, well, civilians with powers.

Daxamites have a power edge, Strontians have a better mindset and skills. However, if their morale falters, quite possible against a strong enemy, the raw power of the Daxamites will role them. The presence of Gladiator there will help, certainly, but if he goes down, that'll be it, and even if Mon-el just holds him off, his people will likely falter sooner or later.

So, probably Daxamites, but if Gladiator takes down Mon-el and starts going at random Daxamites, who he'll significantly outmatch in skill, that should turn the tables and allow them to win. I agree that the Daxamites superior powers and skills will give them an edge, but only for a while depending on how the Daxamites deal with the Strontian survivors. Ifvthey eradicate the race then obviously it's game over. However, if they spare some of them for use as slave labor then the victory will be short lived. The surviving Strontians would be forced underground. Eventually the Daxamites would fall. As far as I know there is no yellow sun near Knowhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.