Populating the Elder God tier...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Outside of the Elder Gods themselves; Gaea, Set, ect, ect...what other characters do you guys feel belong in this tier?

pym-ftw
Rkt
Destroyer Armor
Trigon
Dormammu

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Rkt
Destroyer Armor
Trigon
Dormammu

I can see RKT fitting into this Tier... thumb up

Trigon as well... thumb up

Dormmamu...interesting...he alway struck me as an Elite Skyfather opposed to an Elder God.

But the Destroyer? I dont know...maybe the 2000ft version, but the regular Destroyer was defeated by Thor with the Odin Force; nowhere near Elder God level at normal power levels...

Good characters for the Elder God tier nonetheless!

thumb up

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
But the Destroyer? I dont know...maybe the 2000ft version, but the regular Destroyer was defeated by Thor with the Odin Force; nowhere near Elder God level at normal power levels...

OF Thor beat it by removing the soul within..not by pure power..Thor can't really overpower the Destroyer..

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Slaanesh
OF Thor beat it by removing the soul within..not by pure power..Thor can't really overpower the Destroyer..

I am pretty sure he decapitated it with a single full power hammer throw; if I remember correctly, Dessak (or something to that effect) was occuping the armor at the time...

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I am pretty sure he decapitated it with a single full power hammer throw; if I remember correctly, Dessak (or something to that effect) was occuping the armor at the time...

that was King Thor if i'm not mistaken..i thought u were talking about OF Thor..

pym-ftw
Odin is the top skyfather
Destroyer > Odin

TheLordofMurder

Here is the scan:

TheLordofMurder
that was King Thor if i'm not mistaken..i thought u were talking about OF Thor..

Ah...gotcha.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Odin is the top skyfather
Destroyer > Odin

But it lost to Thor...only RKT was above Odin; King Thor and Odin Force Thor were equal to Odin at best.

CosmicComet
Cyttorak

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Cyttorak

I believe he's already known as an Elder God, but he definitely belongs in this tier nonetheless. thumb up

Golgo13
Totek destroys them all.

the Darkone
SA Odin
Rune King Thor
Trigon
Vishanti
Zom

Destroyer can range from low Sky Father to low Abstract depending how many souls are in the armor.

Branlor Swift
Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.