Avengers(Movie) vs The Brotherhood of Mutants(Last Stand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright sounds like a good fight. Who wins?

Avengers
Captain America
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Iron Man
Hulk

vs

The Brotherhood of Mutants
Magneto
Mystique
Pyro
Juggernaut
Callisto

SevenShackles
Magneto crushes ironman and uses his rag doll body body to smash into the others or take caps shield and decapitate widow, cap and hawk eye.

Hulk is a problem. I was not impressed with juggernaut in that movie in the least and am totally lost how the brotherhood could stop hulk. even Mystique turning into Betty couldn't lead to much but rage in my opinion which isn't good for the brotherhood.

Mindset
I don't see anyway that Jeremy Renner doesn't stomp this team into the ground.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't see anyway that Jeremy Renner doesn't stomp this team into the ground.

Metal tip arrows? It doesn't say they have prep so I automatically assume their guns and arrows can do squat. I don't remember many trick arrows not made of metal.

golem370
Callisto would be a hand full for the streetfighters

pym-ftw
Renner wins after dropping the bow

SevenShackles
I'm sure we can all agree pyro dies.

Odekahn
Avengers shitstomp. Mags is the only problem but hulk will be WAY too much for him.

I wonder how the brotherhood would do against the Chaktari?

armedforbattle
Thor & Hulk is all that's needed.

Odekahn
Originally posted by armedforbattle

Agreed. And either could solo imo

SevenShackles
Originally posted by armedforbattle

But there is no Thor in this team of avengers. Not really a problem as Hulk is all that's needed. smokin'

Tony Stark
Avengers no prob

armedforbattle
Originally posted by SevenShackles
But there is no Thor in this team of avengers. Not really a problem as Hulk is all that's needed. smokin'
Oh I didn't realize that
I figured it was the standard movie avengers lol
But yes hulk indeed solo.
IM could probably too, if he wasn't affected by magneto (like in the comics)

yaadaveyaa
magneto crushes this team horribly theres to much metal around

Odekahn
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
magneto crushes this team horribly theres to much metal around

How does he crush Hulk?

Mindset
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Metal tip arrows? It doesn't say they have prep so I automatically assume their guns and arrows can do squat. I don't remember many trick arrows not made of metal. Originally posted by pym-ftw
Renner wins after dropping the bow

complexbrother
Avengers got this.

golem370
I meant to add Thor but forgot lol Juggernaut while a dumb version showed no real weakness other then to Leech which again was stupid. He might take alot to put down. Magneto also lifted not only the X-Jet but also the Golden Gate Bridge which was impressive. Golden Gate Bridge 800,000 tons and Locheed 170,000 pounds.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by golem370
I meant to add Thor but forgot lol Juggernaut while a dumb version showed no real weakness other then to Leech which again was stupid. He might take alot to put down. Magneto also lifted not only the X-Jet but also the Golden Gate Bridge which was impressive. Golden Gate Bridge 800,000 tons and Locheed 170,000 pounds.

weight isnt that impressive when talking magnetism.

avengers own this

armedforbattle
I meant to add Thor but forgot lol Juggernaut while a dumb version showed no real weakness other then to Leech which again was stupid. He might take alot to put down.
And the only thing Juggernaut got hit by was a wall, Movie Juggernaut was lame as s**t. Movie hulk would own him, and the rest of this team on his own. Add Thor, Tony and the rest of the crew and this is spite.

golem370
Juggernaut in the movie was a mutant so when he bust through that last wall Leech nullified his powers so he was iunstoppleable anymore.

golem370
Magneto could cause the shield or Iron Man's suit to bfr Hulk. Magneto showed the power to bend Wolverine's adamantium claws. He could literally strip the armor off Iron Man making tony a non issue. He could decapitate maybe everybody on Avengers with Caps shield.

SevenShackles

Eh jugger didn't do crap in that movie other than deliver the juggernaut ***** line and KO himself. The extended fight scene gives him more love but also sets him up as being able to be brought down by storms lightning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3zg_V-fatw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Thats the extended fight in question.. No clue why this wasn't worked into the film but eh.

No Thor on the team but I think ironman working him over from range might workout if magneto isn't crippling him. If not I still think Hulk can beat him into the ground for a KO or BFR him. put him in the ground upto his neck so he can't get any momentum or something along those lines.

If magneto dropped a bridge on hulk what would it do? Nothing. Can he stop a angry green fist? Maybe if enough Metal (cars and such) is around he can hit hulk and try and fly away like some game of cat and mouse but it can only end one of two ways. One magneto self BFR (if hulk doesn't leap after/at him) or two hulk kills him. He wrecked abomination, took thors blows and fell off the helicarrier. Even if all the avengers get taken out the hulk would solo the brotherhood. (not that the other avengers would go down without taking some of the brotherhood with them)

golem370
Hawkeye and Black widow would lose to Callisto and maybe Cap she was Spider-Man quick or faster. In this fight Magneto is a problem and so is Hulk but Iron Man would lose to Magneto Iron Man he could steal Caps shield for defense against Iron Man attacks and if Tony shoots any projectiles at him Mags could send them back. Magneto's weakness is his age and durability since they didn't show him with a force field. That Juggs thing was stupid lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.