Hulk/Thanos vs Thor/Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
wink stick out tongue

DTM
Darkseid isnt in Thanos' power level, not for a while now, so considering Thor and Hulk are pretty much a wash, Ill go with Hulk/Thanos to win here.

ThereIsHope
Dont be hating on Darkseid, its not his fault that he has DC's punk fanboy writers.

Marvels punk fanboy writers are on Thanos side, and the way its going Thanos is going downhill.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ThereIsHope

Marvels punk fanboy writers are on Thanos side, and the way its going Thanos is going downhill.

Lol what?

-Pr-
Thor and Darkseid have way too many exotic options, imo. They win.

Rao Kal El
Thor and Darkseid should win this one

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by Kazenji
Lol what?

Thanos recently lost to a tree.

Darkseid is sacrificed constantly to the alter of the S.

MU has to many characters to focus on one. I may be wrong of course. But I doubt that they would sacrifice him to oh spiderman, or the Fantastic Four.

comicfan11
Team 2.
No matter how hard Marvel tries to discredit Thor.

guy222
Team One

h1a8
DS could solo with the OE?

iceman24567
Originally posted by h1a8
DS could solo with the OE? No

guy222
Agreed

h1a8
Originally posted by iceman24567
No

Why not? What's preventing either from being erased?

whats thanos death avatar status now? anyway the OB and OE have accumulated too many low showings to be the instawin it used to be.

team 1 imo

guy222
He returns soon

curryman
Thor and Darkseid have just about every single advantage that I can think of, with the exception of recovery. Hulk and Thanos should recover quicker from injuries, and maybe I would give Thanos a nod over Darkseid in terms of durability.

That being said Team 2 should take this due to an advantage in power, versatility and so on. Team 2 does also not lack for far-reaching exotic powers, hitting people through time, soul-suck and so on.

h1a8
Originally posted by 753
whats thanos death avatar status now? anyway the OB and OE have accumulated too many low showings to be the instawin it used to be.

team 1 imo

Actually it has too many high showings. Not working on Superman isn't a low showing since he is essential (doesn't work on essential beings).
Being blocked by energy is also not a low showing since, in comics, energy blocks energy all the time (look at Gladiator vs. Tyrant).

iceman24567
Why not? What's preventing either from being erased? Because i said so

celeyhyga17
Thanos recently lost to a tree.
doh
I may be wrong of course.
clap

guy222
Hulk>Thor Thanos>DS simple laughing out loud

zeel
DS could solo with the OE?

shudddup

Raisen
good fight until thor gets k.o.

guy222
Yup

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by curryman
Thor and Darkseid have just about every single advantage that I can think of, with the exception of recovery. Hulk and Thanos should recover quicker from injuries, and maybe I would give Thanos a nod over Darkseid in terms of durability.

That being said Team 2 should take this due to an advantage in power, versatility and so on. Team 2 does also not lack for far-reaching exotic powers, hitting people through time, soul-suck and so on.

This isn't close to true... Thanos and Hulk are FAR STRONGER than either individually and as a team. They are better at h2h combat than either individually or as a team. Thanos is smarter than either DS or Thor and depending on Banner's influence.. he would be smarter than either. So no, it's not just a durability edge.

ThereIsHope
I dont believe that Thanos is stronger then anyone on the team.

Maybe hulk. depends on what level of anger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.