Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
A stealth/action/horror hybrid

NZpxRYdo9Rg

UhStv6tx8lk

Estacado
Been waiting for a vampire game for a long time.....hope this will be good..

Kazenji
The last good Vampire game that i played is vampire the masquerade bloodlines.

KingD19
Bloodlines was awesome. I hope it comes out with a sequel.

Is there any word on the MMO? I heard you could become a Prince at one point.

Estacado
So anyone planning to play this?

NemeBro
I might, will check out reviews and gameplay and shit before I do.

Kazenji
The game looks like a good budget game.........well i hope its good.

Estacado
There is already a walkthrough on youtube....got the hacked version so gonna try it out tomorrow let you guys know how it is...

It looks like a hitman/batman stealth game killing gets you xp from xp you can buy powers like illusion tricks to lure enemies ,teleport kill, momentarly invisibility and other stuff...from the start you have vampire vision which is like arkham detective mode you can see enemy through walls if you enhanc it you can see their movement path shadow leap which is a short distant teleport you can use it to move to floors as well but it makes noise.
To use powers you need to drink blood and it gives you 1 vitae/power meter on avarage you have 2 meters you can also extend this as well .
Blood sucking however is noisy and can get you noticed if there are guys near it's also possible to reduce the time of blood drinking and also the noise.
This is what i got from the 30 min playthrough.smile

NemeBro
Sounds like it might be pretty legit. Will keep an eye on it.

Estacado
K1tcxYhuzrY
STetwrEQoSw

Smasandian
Meh. Not really impressed.

Impediment
It looks like a vampire version of Arkham Asylum.

Too bad it's not available for PS3 since it looks fun. Rental, though. Definitely not a buy.

Estacado
Its not groundbreaking but its summer and there are pretty much no games coming till august.

Smasandian
I would agree there is a few games that fit that mold but this isn't one of them.

There must be games that haven't played that look much better than that. Even Dark Sector looks better and it came out years ago.

Kazenji
Might have to hunt Dark sector down myself but import it, Since they censored the violence here this was before we got the R 18 rating in.

Estacado
Dark Sector was an underrated game but it was damn good.

FistOfThe North
The Darkness 2 with Borderland graphics if it was on the Nintendo 64.

Estacado
So played a few hours and gotta say this game is difficult even on easy there is no combat system it's a hardcore stealth game.Its enjoyable though ,graphics are ok powers are cool.
You really have to be careful and hide the bodies of the dead cause patrolling guards can easily find them and if they find you they kill you fast.
Thankfully there is a power which autodestroys the body when used but using powers is limited to max 4 and most of them have cooling time.

Powers are following teleport kill , illusion which is pretty much a lure spell,domination stuns the enemy,shadow grip which is a tk strangle,invisibility,movement speed enhance,regeneration forgot the last.....stick out tongue

There is a basic distant teleport move which is pretty good to get behind enemies from above or behind it has a cool down time but doesnt use the power meter.
Powers can he used after blood drinking at max you can refill 2 out of 4 meter after a blood suck which at first makes noise but sound can he reduced via upgrade.

If any of you guys are hardcore stealth game fans I think it's worth a try so far its a 7.5 game.

Estacado
Beat the game took me about 6 hours last boss battle was really disappointing ,story was suprisingly good, unfortunetly there is no new game plus which really sucks cause I wanted to play with all powers .
There is a challenge mode where you have to kill everyone but it doesnt give any rewards or anything more like a just for fun thing at the begining of the challenges you are given an amount of points to buy few powers so you have to choose wisely.

would still give the game 7.5 worth a rent but not a purchase.

Kazenji
So a stealth game

might check it out when its on cheap, Big fan of the Thief games & Tenchu.

Estacado
Yup pure stealth it's nice cause it's different havent played any game in which you can just teleport behind or above the enemy or just tk strangle them from a distance.
It has flaws but I think stealth game fans will like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.