What would be series or movie do you really want a sequel to be made ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Are there any movies out there which you really wanted a sequel to or a conclusion(most likely didn't make enough money at the box office) was never made on the big screen.

Impediment
Event Horizon deserves a sequel, IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Event Horizon deserves a sequel, IMO. I did really like that movie. Part of me wants to see where the ship went but another part of me knows it's better left to the imagination. But if they made it I'd definitely be there to see it provided it didn't get the lame straight to dvd treatment.

Darth Martin
The Incredibles

rudester
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The Incredibles

isnt there already?

rudester
Im thinking the movie "Jump"..

I am number 4"

Kazenji
Another 28 Days movie

want to see the rest of Europe dealing with the virus.

Esau Cairn
Well not so much a series or a sequel but I'd like to see a big budget rendition of Tarzan on the big screen.

Ascendancy
The Wheel of Time, though it is slated for eventual production.

Ninja Gaiden

Dead Space

rudester
my best friends wedding and too wong foo. Thankyou Vita..I already named it. hehe

rudester
the forbidden kingdom - just re-watched it this week and think it needs a part 2.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
Another 28 Days movie
Same here. I like the first two.

Hunter Prey - A very nice little low-budget science fiction film. A bigger budget treatment to expand the mythology would be f#cking awesome.
Pandorum - another clever science fiction adventure film, very dark and exotic conceived as a trilogy. Sadly it did not make much $.
Dredd
X-Files
Constantine
Doom
Daybreakers
Spawn
Predators - I think I read that Robert Rodriguez (who produced it) hasn't forgotten about it...

And of course these sequels are on the way...

Riddick
Sin City
Prometheus
Jurassic Park
Mad Max

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Hunter Prey - A very nice little low-budget science fiction film. A bigger budget treatment to expand the mythology would be f#cking awesome.

Did you see their short film on YouTube of "Batman: Dead End"?
THAT I would like to see extended into a feature film.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Did you see their short film on YouTube of "Batman: Dead End"?
THAT I would like to see extended into a feature film.

thumb up

Darth Martin
Originally posted by rudester
isnt there already? Naw.

scott02
I really want Titanic to be sequel. Ausum graphics and this time I am expecting a 3D view.

Kazenji
Starring Bruce Willis.

Patient_Leech
Isn't Batman Dead End where he was fighting Predators? Yeah I saw it and no, that shit is stupid and does not deserve a feature film.. although I can understand the appeal here because it's stupid Vs shit. Just because it is two beloved characters fighting each other does not mean it is interesting. It was however a decent little short film to show what they were capable of technically and I think that was all it was meant to be.

Originally posted by scott02
I really want Titanic to be sequel. Ausum graphics and this time I am expecting a 3D view.
laughing

Kazenji
Isn't Batman Dead End where he was fighting Predators? Yeah I saw it and no, that shit is stupid and does not deserve a feature film.. although I can understand the appeal here because it's stupid Vs shit. Just because it is two beloved characters fighting each other does not mean it is interesting. It was however a decent little short film to show what they were capable of technically and I think that was all it was meant to be.

no expression

actually it was interesting just maybe not for you i suppose.

steverules_2
It did really well too, dead end got a lot of praise and I really wish it had gotten a full length run cause that woulda been awesome

C-3POTheClever
The Incredibles is really deserving of a sequel. Stormbreaker too. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I'd also like to see a third Johnny English film.

Ascendancy

Daybreakers

Just no. Holy crap was that a waste of film. Even Dafoe couldn't save that turd.

jaden101
Hmmm...choices choices.

Definitely agree with Imp about Event Horizon...Even a prequel about where it went would be ace.

Chronicle could use with further exploring about what the thing was that gave them the powers.

Ascendancy
Indeed, an Event Horizon prequel would be excellent.

Impediment
Event Horizon definitely needs a prequel or a sequel.

The Incredibles, too.

Patient_Leech
I would support another Event Horizon, just so long as Paul WS Anderson doesn't get involved with the writing. Resident Evil was terrible.

Silent_Bomber
Definitely Dredd, the sequel ideas seemed like they had promise.

That film's box-office was criminal.

0mega Spawn
Ghost of Mars

scott02
The Friday 13th
Room Mates

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are there any movies out there which you really wanted a sequel to or a conclusion(most likely didn't make enough money at the box office) was never made on the big screen.

Would like to see a Prequel to Troy with Brad

0mega Spawn
Jeepers creepers

juggerman
Originally posted by Supra
Would like to see a Prequel to Troy with Brad

This and a 300 prequel with Gerard as Leo of course

quanchi112
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Jeepers creepers Agreed. Cathedral is something that might be made for this. I think it'll hit theatres too. I don't want any straight to dvd crap which killed the Hellraiser series.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
This and a 300 prequel with Gerard as Leo of course Brad might be too old for a prequel.

quanchi112
Sinister 2 seems greenlit. I loved the first one. Best horror film in years.

juggerman
Brad might be too old for a prequel.

Good point.

Patient_Leech
Brad might be too old for a prequel.

Yeah, Troy kicks mucho ass, but I agree, I think Brad is too old to pull off a younger version. He looked damn good in the movie (no homo of course).

Sinister 2 seems greenlit. I loved the first one. Best horror film in years.

Oh really? Cool. Yeah, it was good. The sound design and score really brought it to life. Not sure how you'd continue the story, though..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.