Blue Marvel VS DCNU Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Blue Marvel

VS

DCNU Hal Jordan

armedforbattle
The black guy.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by armedforbattle
The black guy.

That is MISTER Black guy to you, boy!

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Its son, not boy. big grin

armedforbattle
Watch your tone when you talk me, cause I'll whoop your Justin Bieber looking ass, boy!

zopzop
BM destroys him.

abhilegend
People are too ready to forget that hal still has all the feats from his post-crisis history. There is nobody destroying anybody else. Also "BM flash-koed sentry" crowd, hal oneshotted Krona, forgot that already?

Raisen
Originally posted by abhilegend
People are too ready to forget that hal still has all the feats from his post-crisis history. There is nobody destroying anybody else. Also "BM flash-koed sentry" crowd, hal oneshotted Krona, forgot that already?

DC wank all the way. ^^

Blue Marvel bursts through the constructs and slaps the taste out of Lantern's mouth.

Batman-Prime
Hal Jordan wins...

Raisen
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Blue Marvel wins...

I concur

ThereIsHope
I think its a stalemate, there both great

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
I wouldn't say all. Has DC as a whole actually said that? Anyways I always thought that the lanterns as of around say war of the lanterns arc to around blackest night was canon for DCnU.

Anyways I agree with u somewhat u bastich. Can't believe all these peeps calling it a slaughter...

carver9
Originally posted by Raisen

Blue Marvel bursts through the constructs and slaps the taste out of Lantern's mouth.

This.

Golgo13
Hal telepors him into his ring.

LordofBrooklyn
Watch your tone when you talk me, cause I'll whoop your Justin Bieber looking ass, boy!

If Bieber looks like a Black man then you are talking to the right guy.

I will break you!

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I wouldn't say all. Has DC as a whole actually said that? Anyways I always thought that the lanterns as of around say war of the lanterns arc to around blackest night was canon for DCnU.

Anyways I agree with u somewhat u bastich. Can't believe all these peeps calling it a slaughter...
Yeah, they have said so.

Sometimes even you have to be right. Broken watch and all that shit, I think.

armedforbattle
If Bieber looks like a Black man then you are talking to the right guy.

I will break you!
Well then I am sadly mistaken laughing laughing

LordofBrooklyn
Well then I am sadly mistaken laughing laughing

You get a pass....

For now!

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.