Abraxas vs Mad Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins ?

Mr Master
stoned

... I' betting the argument will be: "they tanked the UN and Abraxas didn't, so therefore ..."

Well then, perhaps Mad Celestials > Multiversal Space-Time Continuum. laughing out loud

But seriously, Abraxas FTW in a stomp!

Mindset
MC > UN > Abraxas

thumb up

Slaanesh
Abraxas should win..the guy was killing Galactus from across the multiverse..

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset
MC > UN > Abraxas

thumb up
thumb up

ThereIsHope
Abraxes wins

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
stoned

... I' betting the argument will be: "they tanked the UN and Abraxas didn't, so therefore ..."

Well then, perhaps Mad Celestials > Multiversal Space-Time Continuum. laughing out loud

But seriously, Abraxas FTW in a stomp! Jokes aside, just because the Mad Celestials tanked the UN, doesn't mean they are immune to being destroyed--- Reed's entropy gun destroyed one, adult Franklin destroyed a few, and an amped Galactus(who was on par with Franklin) destroyed a few. That being said, Abraxas should be able to wipe them out as well.

The impression I got is that unless you are at least a universal power, you aren't beating the MCs.

"Id"
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
thumb up thumb up

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007

Jokes aside, just because the Mad Celestials tanked the UN, doesn't
mean they are immune to being destroyed--- Reed's entropy gun
destroyed one, adult Franklin destroyed a few, and an amped
Galactus(who was on par with Franklin) destroyed a few. That being
said,

Abraxas should be able to wipe them out as well.

The impression I got is that unless you are at least a universal
power, you aren't beating the MCs.
thumb up

guy222
Yup

ThereIsHope
Should i be mad or glad with HIckman? He made the IG explose, and the UN not hurt someone from what I can understand.

ThereIsHope
Could be worse. Least he aint the guy who put SS in an arm bar by the Black Panther.

Sundipped
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Should i be mad or glad with HIckman? He made the IG explose, and the UN not hurt someone from what I can understand.

I guess things like that have to be taken in stride.
A tweet or phone call or e mail etc. concerning being consistent with continuity may go a long way though.

guy222
Writers do what they want

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.