Miss Martian vs Vodoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38980/1029789-missmartiansuperg_super.jpg

vs

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/ModernMythMedia/DC%20Comic%20Covers/VOODOO_Cv3_ds.jpg

StyleTime
Is this DCnU Priscilla or Wildstorm?

Going by the pic, it's DCnU. I have no idea about her.

Wildstorm Voodoo really has no chance though: M'gann is just too far above her physically. Their other abilities won't even come into play.

bluewaterrider
Miss Martian.

She's got powers similar to Priscilla Kitaen (Voodoo), I suppose, but she also has literal mountain-moving strength.

Unless Voodoo has much higher-level mental ability than I'm aware of, her only real hope is that M'gann will take it easy on her, eschewing the use of deadly or overwhelming force, until Priscilla can divine and use M'gann's vulnerability to fire against her.

Of course, it is in M'gann's personality and character to do just that.

M'gann for the firm majority, dependent mainly on how serious she is about winning.

Zack Fair
Wish this was YJ Miss Martian. And I also wish she was fighting Void or RKT or Gog so she'd get murdered over and over again.

End of hate/rant.

StyleTime
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Miss Martian.

She's got powers similar to Priscilla Kitaen (Voodoo), I suppose, but she also has literal mountain-moving strength.

Unless Voodoo has much higher-level mental ability than I'm aware of, her only real hope is that M'gann will take it easy on her, eschewing the use of deadly or overwhelming force, until Priscilla can divine and use M'gann's vulnerability to fire against her.

Of course, it is in M'gann's personality and character to do just that.

M'gann for the firm majority, dependent mainly on how serious she is about winning.
Pretty much. Even if she didn't get physical, I think M'Gann would still win with her other powers. A Daemonite suggested that Pris had extraordinary potential(time control even), but they basically dropped that whole storyline after v2. Her feats were isolated and not quite up to the level suggested of her.
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wish this was YJ Miss Martian. And I also wish she was fighting Void or RKT or Gog so she'd get murdered over and over again.

End of hate/rant.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.