Flash VS Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Flash VS Hyperion

No prep. current versions of both.

who wins?

curryman
I would think that Hyperion still needs to move and shit, so he doesn't really have any way of dealing with speed-steal.

Branlor Swift
I'd imagine Flash has no defense against a universe being dropped on his domepiece

Mindset
You'd be correct.

kgkg
Originally posted by curryman
I would think that Hyperion still needs to move and shit, so he doesn't really have any way of dealing with speed-steal. Not sure how anyone can deal with it.

Villelater
i say Hyperion...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I'd imagine Flash has no defense against a universe being dropped on his domepiece Originally posted by Galan007
Flash.

Multiverse. Domepiece. Heat touch. Etc. sneer

What NOW Bran! What NOW!

-Pr-
Hyperion loses after being crushed under the weight of all that expectation.

Horrificus
Hyperion might be able to move a little faster if he didn't have that giant codpiece on.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
What NOW Bran! What NOW! Shut up Great Galen

Dolos
Hyperion can't move a universe, he can't survive the destruction of two universes, which was why he was simply tossed through the rippling of space time in portal esque. And he cannot sustain the weight of two planets before failing to support it. His strength might rival current Superman's and it might not, he lacks the feats to show either way.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Hyperion loses after being crushed under the weight of all that expectation.

Mindset
lol

Dolos
One more thing, that same event did not destroy the IG, as it did send one of the gems into another dimension...in fact Captain America himself broke the others because he wasn't powerful enough to wield them properly.

There we have it, that feat is a non-factor. What else does he have? I'm not saying that the Flash can overcome his arsenal because I know nothing beyond that one feat and the IG breaking...and that he is a revamped sh.

abhilegend
Shut up Great Galen
laughing out loud

-Pr-
Shut up Great Galen

haw-haw.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Dolos
One more thing, that same event did not destroy the IG, as it did send one of the gems into another dimension...in fact Captain America himself broke the others because he wasn't powerful enough to wield them properly. Yeah, if only Cap was Nebula level in power he could have did it

nwg202
new 52 barry can speed steal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.