Supergod Hercules vs Tough Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Supergod Hercules from Chaos War

----------------------------------------------------------------------

vs

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Odin in Destroyer Armor (The same version that fought the Celestials with all of Asgard inside and the Odinsword)

Thor with belt of strength, magic gauntlets, and magic shield

Beta Ray Bill with the Soul Gem

The Ones who Sit Above in Shadow

Surtur with the Twilight Sword

Gaea

The Serpent (at the Power Level he was at when he ripped Cap's shield in half)

All of the Worthy

Iron Man in Thorbuster Armor

Team Two also gets access to the Norn stones

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No BFR

pym-ftw
The Lion of Olympus

Slaanesh
Herc easily..

zopzop
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Herc easily..

keiththegreat
I really can't see how Herc beats these guys easily. Every member of those who site above in Shadow are above Odin. Gaea is an Elder god. This version of Odin took on Celestials. Surtur and the Serpent are skyfathers. With the Twilight Sword Surtur is a beast. That version of Thor took on a massively amped Thanos.

Horrificus
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I really can't see how Herc beats these guys easily. Every member of those who site above in Shadow are above Odin. Gaea is an Elder god. This version of Odin took on Celestials. Surtur and the Serpent are skyfathers. With the Twilight Sword Surtur is a beast. That version of Thor took on a massively amped Thanos. Those Who Sit Above In Shadow were implied to be more powerful, but never really showed much if I remember right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.