Celestials vs Supergods Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Arishem
Exitar
Eson
Voltron Celestial

vs

Gaea
Rune King Thor
Supergod Hercules (From Chaos War)
Zeus

Sundipped
Celestials.
Voltron Celestials merge with 616s then solos.

Slaanesh
Hercules solo..the others in his team is shit..what the hell are they doing in this thread..

yaadaveyaa
arishem solos celestials win big time

guy222
Celestials rage stomp

dynamix
lol @ zeus

TheGodKiller
Herc wins after a tough fight. Rest of the Earthly gods are pretty much useless in this fight.

yaadaveyaa
her beats arishem? i do not think so

Horrificus
Originally posted by dynamix
lol @ zeus Hehe. Yeah. He will be as much help as Bobby Brady.

yaadaveyaa
im curious does anyone on the team even come close to beating arishem? or am i just over judging the judge

Slaanesh
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
im curious does anyone on the team even come close to beating arishem? or am i just over judging the judge

u do know Herc fought a being equal to Eternity and then he restore 97% of the universe rite??

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Slaanesh
u do know Herc fought a being equal to Eternity and then he restore 97% of the universe rite??

no never seen that but arishem is way high up there on power charts i dont see anywhere herc has ever been that strong im not saying hes LT level but hes way up there

Slaanesh
no never seen that but arishem is way high up there on power charts i dont see anywhere herc has ever been that strong im not saying hes LT level but hes way up there

u didn't read chaos war??how can u argue against a character u didn't even know??

Mr.SunKing
Chaos war Herc is all that's needed to end this

Horrificus
SGH and RKT are overkill.

TheGodKiller
^SGH: Definitely.
RKT: Definitely. Not.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^SGH: Definitely.
RKT: Definitely. Not.
lol right? the rest probably wouldn't even catch their attention.

nonetheless, Herc IS the only factor

TheGodKiller
her beats arishem? i do not think so
Then you think wrong.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
lol right? the rest probably wouldn't even catch their attention.

nonetheless, Herc IS the only factor
Voltron and Exitar will give him a fight though. He'll win in the end, but it won't be easy.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Slaanesh
u didn't read chaos war??how can u argue against a character u didn't even know??

i havent read the books i do know about the comics just havent sat down to read them i do know the characters from years of comics and a lot of knowledge i do lots of reading and i also listen to some of the people on here

ThereIsHope
Rune King maybe. Herc also. I dont think Gaea is on Chthon level so no.

Slaanesh
i havent read the books i do know about the comics just havent sat down to read them i do know the characters from years of comics and a lot of knowledge i do lots of reading and i also listen to some of the people on here

sure..u know about regular Herc..he's not in this thread thou..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.