Hunter prey Doomsday vs World War Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

dynamix
I think this is a good match. Judging by the caliber of heroes and bad guys they punked...i think i will give it to Doomsday. He laid waste to Apocalypse, manhandled Darkseid, defeated Radiant and whooped Superman who was armed with some kind of sword lol. I think Hulk's most vicious opponent was either a zom-possessed strange (which he was losing against) or Sentry. Was there anybody else?

carver9
Hulk defeated everyone that came his way and Doomsday did as well. Neither showed limits but WWH appeared stronger...don't know who would win.

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk defeated everyone that came his way and Doomsday did as well. Neither showed limits but WWH appeared stronger...don't know who would win. effortlessly breaking an amped superman's arm? I don't see the hulk doing that, nor do i see wwh tank an oe twice and then like almost killing DS in 2 shots. WWH doesn't stand a chance.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
effortlessly breaking an amped superman's arm? I don't see the hulk doing that, nor do i see wwh tank an oe twice and then like almost killing DS in 2 shots. WWH doesn't stand a chance.

Doomsday fought weaker version of the characters you've named...not impressed. Superman before the reboot would probably beat HP since he became stronger.

IIRC, that wasn't the real Darkseid Doomsday killed. I don't see Doomsday holding a planet together off pure strength alone. I don't see Doomsday withstanding the Assault Zom strange gave him and being 100% afterwards. Based off fts, Hulk is stronger...durability is a wash. I'm undecided but you using Doomsday taking out a team of weaker opponents than they were before the reboot doesn't help your argument.

Damborgson
It was an avatar of Darkseid pretty sure. Still very impressive to basically tank the OE though.

carver9
Didn't the Omegas kill him?

kgkg
HP Doomsday wins

Sin I AM
Doomsday fought weaker version of the characters you've named...not impressed. Superman before the reboot would probably beat HP since he became stronger.

IIRC, that wasn't the real Darkseid Doomsday killed. I don't see Doomsday holding a planet together off pure strength alone. I don't see Doomsday withstanding the Assault Zom strange gave him and being 100% afterwards. Based off fts, Hulk is stronger...durability is a wash. I'm undecided but you using Doomsday taking out a team of weaker opponents than they were before the reboot doesn't help your argument.

stop....cause hulk fought chaacters who jobbed

ColossusGrundy
World War Hulk was one of the worst written abominations ever. The entire Marvel universe jobbed to him in some pretty pitiful ways.

(case in point, the Juggernaut fight was the suck)

HP Doomsday was not only more impressive, it was better written.

Doomsday owning Superman like he did... no way possible Hulk does that.

Doomsday wins this 7.5/10

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stop....cause hulk fought chaacters who jobbed

Doomsday fought characters who jobbed.

Badabing
WWH is a literary masterpiece which portrayed Hulk most accurately. The MU got what they deserved, a beat down from the most powerful creature on Earth. Reed, Stark, etc. all commented that this was the angriest and most powerful Hulk, ever. People hating on the Hulk and calling PIS, CIS or jobbing are just a bag of dicks suffering from PMS. Deal with it b!tches, WWH wins. cool

g_hulk

b_hulk

durhulk

Diesldude
Didn't the Omegas kill him?

No

DS hit DD with his OE not once, but twice. The first one knocked him into a building, the second shot appears to have left a lot of blood on the ground and then DD is shown punching out of the ground. Against popular belief, the bloody mess on the floor after DS's second shot doesn't belong to DD. In the final book, superman says "According to waverider's story, this monster is made of solid mass, no blood, no tissue -- no vital organs." So no bloody mess. The bloody goo probably belonged to bystanders when DD crashed into the building.

DD survived 2 shots of Omega Beams as DS said "from point blank range" and beats him near to death in 2 panels. DS was also adapting on the fly and didn't need to die to evolve, this probably explains why he didn't die after DS hit him with the OE..

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
WWH is a literary masterpiece which portrayed Hulk most accurately. The MU got what they deserved, a beat down from the most powerful creature on Earth. Reed, Stark, etc. all commented that this was the angriest and most powerful Hulk, ever. People hating on the Hulk and calling PIS, CIS or jobbing are just a bag of dicks suffering from PMS. Deal with it b!tches, WWH wins. cool

g_hulk

b_hulk

durhulk

It's that time of the month for you, eh?

Mihsnme
H/P Doomsday killed Superman who at the time was tossing moon sized ships like base balls

WWH barely beat Sentry

HP wins easily.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mihsnme
H/P Doomsday killed Superman who at the time was tossing moon sized ships like base balls

WWH barely beat Sentry

HP wins easily. u r incredibly intelligent.

your post holds valuable insight.

-Pr-
Nobody jobbed to Doomsday as much as people jobbed to WWH, who wasn't as impressive as people like to make out, imo. It's not exactly WBH levels we're talking. That said, H/P was a high herald when the actual ranking for high herald was somewhat less than it is now.

Originally posted by Horrificus
u r incredibly intelligent.

your post holds valuable insight.

Huh?

abhilegend

g_hulk

b_hulk

durhulk Originally posted by -Pr-
It's that time of the month for you, eh?
laughing out loud

Horrificus
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nobody jobbed to Doomsday as much as people jobbed to WWH, who wasn't as impressive as people like to make out, imo. It's not exactly WBH levels we're talking. That said, H/P was a high herald when the actual ranking for high herald was somewhat less than it is now.

Huh? He's supporting DD. Same as me.

Praise and Reward, ya know.

mighty adam
DD has super speed plus close to limitless strength like really wat can the hulk do here but get his shit pushed in. Wwh would lose to ww3 black Adam and DD would kill Adam with ease

Zack Fair
LoL@people jobbing to HP Doomsday.

DTM
HP Doomsday Demolishes WWHulk.

WWHulk was around on the same overall level as Superman, and HP DD Murdered that Superman, not to mention Darkseid as well. DOS Doomsday vs. WWHulk is a much closer fight, HP is just too much for this Hulk to hope to beat.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
HP Doomsday Demolishes WWHulk.

WWHulk was around on the same overall level as Superman, and HP DD Murdered that Superman, not to mention Darkseid as well. DOS Doomsday vs. WWHulk is a much closer fight, HP is just too much for this Hulk to hope to beat.

This is all your opinion and Doomsday demolished a weaker Superman than today's Supes. Supes before the reboot should beat him as well.

He beat an AVATAR of Darkseid, not the real deal.

DTM
No, thats pretty much fact really. Superman during HP was not a weaker Superman, just as Darkseid wasnt a weaker Darkseid (God do I hate the idea of Avatars for Darkseid, as a way for DC to retcon all of Darkseids low showing appearances). WWHulk is on the same level as Thor, Superman, Capt Marvel, etc. HP Doomsday would slaughter each of them alone, and would probably beat several of them at once (as Doomsday did during the Doomsday Wars, against Superman, Orion and Jonn). WWHulk is touhg, but hes just not THIS level of tough.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
No, thats pretty much fact really. Superman during HP was not a weaker Superman, just as Darkseid wasnt a weaker Darkseid (God do I hate the idea of Avatars for Darkseid, as a way for DC to retcon all of Darkseids low showing appearances). WWHulk is on the same level as Thor, Superman, Capt Marvel, etc. HP Doomsday would slaughter each of them alone, and would probably beat several of them at once (as Doomsday did during the Doomsday Wars, against Superman, Orion and Jonn). WWHulk is touhg, but hes just not THIS level of tough.

What fts does the Avatar of Darkseid have?

Uuuummm, over yrs, Superman become more powerful due to his connection with the sun. This was stated on panel. HP defeating a weaker Superman doesn't mean he can do the same thing to current Supes. Hell,back then, Doomsday defeated Orion by throwing a tank on him. The characters were weaker...current Supes before the reboot would beat this version of Doomsday as well.

As for your opinion on Hulks power and who's he equal to...that's exactly what it is, your opinion.

Diesldude
Carver - How would you rate the strength levels of the Avatars of DS?

That Avatar, one shot Cyborg Superman. Destroyed vaporized missiles superman couldn't dent. These missiles were made of DC versions admantium or close to it.

DS beat that avatar of DS in like 2 panels.

NOw comare that to pre flashpoint superman taking an avatar of DS to the sun and still not beating him up as bad as DD did. Maybe DD is more ruthless, but how would you compare the strength levels of these 2 avatars? They should be equal right? but HP DD outdid a pre flashpoint sun amped superman after getting hit by the OE twice.

-Pr-
Superman in Hunter Prey was a Superman that hadn't had several upgrades that would come in later years.

For once, Carver is right.

Diesldude
Superman in Hunter Prey was a Superman that hadn't had several upgrades that would come in later years.

For once, Carver is right.

damn, you had to go an ruin it. LOL

-Pr-
It doesn't change the fact that WWH wasn't doing anything out of the realm of the higher heralds, and HP was still high herald to the extent that he'd have a shot against this Hulk. Doomsday, like Hulk, excels in brawls, and is capable of winning.

curryman
It doesn't change the fact that WWH wasn't doing anything out of the realm of the higher heralds, and HP was still high herald to the extent that he'd have a shot against this Hulk. Doomsday, like Hulk, excels in brawls, and is capable of winning.

He still beat Radiant tho, and a fairly powerful version of Darkseid/Darkseid avatar. There's also Waverider and Superman and tho it was a fairly weak Superman he still had a bump up.

-Pr-
I'm not saying he's not powerful. I just don't expect him to dominate Superman post OWAW, UUAW and such, the same way he did during HP.

Diesldude
I'm not saying he's not powerful. I just don't expect him to dominate Superman post OWAW, UUAW and such, the same way he did during HP.

I agree with this,

but as a comparison,

who beatup the avatars of DS worse?

HP DD or the superman who took DS to the sun before beating him up?

-Pr-
Wait. Who said that those versions were avatars?

Oh, Final Crisis?

curryman

Then we're on the same page.

I just don't think WWH would be able to beat him, is all.

-Pr-
Able to? I think he can. Whether he would or not, is something else.

Mshinu
HP Doomsy rips WWH a new one.

curryman
Able to? I think he can. Whether he would or not, is something else.

This is where we disagree then.

I think WWH reached his peak against Sentry. At least as far as what version would perform the best against WWH.

First off I'll assume that we're using "standard" WWH, which is him after the planet exploded/when he's hanging around earth.

At -almost- very peak of his rage he and the sentry were fighting eachother tearing apart some blocks and hitting eachother. Banner burnt himself out even though he had enjoyed a fairly steady flow of fighting his own friends/constant rage-fodder.

At his "peak" he could barely take down the Sentry and that was it.

Finally, there's the WWH after he was fed even more plot rage-inducing stuff that started going Supernova. Expunging radioactive energy will do nothing to Doomsday.

Diesldude
Wait. Who said that those versions were avatars?

Oh, Final Crisis?
No, I meant after saving supergirl, he took Ds to the sun and beat him up. He then throws him into the source wall. That was an avatar of DS that he manhandled, dd manhandled an avatar just as bad and made IMO made Ds look worse. But I see your point, if superman got upgraded a few times, stand to reason that he was fighting a more powerful avatar than the one DD faces. I was hoping u didn't get involved. LOL

Diesldude
DD still wins.

carver9
Doomsday took out an avatar of Darkseid that we have nothing to base his durability off of (let's not forget it took some panels for Doomsday to come back from that attack from Darkseid and he had to sneak attack him).

It was also proven that Superman durability>>>HP Doomsday during the Imperiex saga. He withstood an attack from Imperiex that turned Doomsday to bones. Let's just be real here, the people Doomsday fought back then isn't comparable at all to the current characters that have been upgraded.

Sentry would work Doomsday as well...don't know why you brought him up. Sentry (even the version that fought Hulk) is an elite Herald and as stated on panel by Pak, he had to bring his power of a million exploding suns to slow Hulk down. Hell, their fight was threatening the planet.

Is this version of Doomsday powerful, yes, he sure is but if anyone could beat him, Hulk could (especially this version of Hulk). I would give Hulk the edge in strength, durability is a wash, and I would give Doomsday the edge reflex wise (while giving Hulk the edge in quick burst of speed).

mighty adam
Doomsday took out an avatar of Darkseid that we have nothing to base his durability off of (let's not forget it took some panels for Doomsday to come back from that attack from Darkseid and he had to sneak attack him).

It was also proven that Superman durability>>>HP Doomsday during the Imperiex saga. He withstood an attack from Imperiex that turned Doomsday to bones. Let's just be real here, the people Doomsday fought back then isn't comparable at all to the current characters that have been upgraded.

Sentry would work Doomsday as well...don't know why you brought him up. Sentry (even the version that fought Hulk) is an elite Herald and as stated on panel by Pak, he had to bring his power of a million exploding suns to slow Hulk down. Hell, their fight was threatening the planet.

Is this version of Doomsday powerful, yes, he sure is but if anyone could beat him, Hulk could (especially this version of Hulk). I would give Hulk the edge in strength, durability is a wash, and I would give Doomsday the edge reflex wise (while giving Hulk the edge in quick burst of speed). DD has speed feat he speed blitzed the jla if I recall. Wwh has nothing you can give him here and the quality of opponents DD fought is higher then wwh's . Hulk and sentry were lossing energy and reverted sentry got hit by a helcarrier and reverted and they said on panel it was a at nuke explosion that's nothing DD and radiant fcked up half a planet DD is way out of hulks class

mighty adam
Wwh beat a skrull bb wow. DD will kill the real bb in 3 hits people talking like they are too stupid to remember he has superman LV speed!!!!

carver9
Show me Doomsday blitzing the JLA before they could react. Show me Radiant taking out half the planet during his fight against Doomsday. I will be waiting. Its impressive Doomsday took out a team but like I keep telling you, they are not comparable to current versions. I can't see Doomsday beating later versions of Orion like he previously did. He beat the guy by throwing a tank on him.

mighty adam
Next people going be saying wwh can beat superbly prime or better yet even win a round vs him. Wonderhoe will beat hulk,captain atom,shazam,black Adam, Martian manhunter, any superman ever, and yes even poor aquaman will win vs wwh yup I said it stick out tongue

mighty adam
I'm on my phone I can't pase scans but check his respect thread and yes I agree throwing a tank on Orion was bs almost as the ko whale on namor

Badabing
It's that time of the month for you, eh? Your hate is strong.

I thought this was good:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-14.jpg

And goes nicely with this:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-10.jpg

Batman-Prime
HP DD is not the same as Doomsday Rex. HP DD could only be defeated by BFR, he was more cunning and powerful then DD Rex.

HP DD would murder WWH. WBH would be a better challange but he also would go down.

ThereIsHope
This new Superman can lift the earth cant he? If he's as strong as the old one then I'd say that Doomsday can defeat WWH.

As for jobbing against WWH. Dr Strange was an idiot against him. So were alot of the physics like Emma Frost.

Tony Stark didnt have access to his full tech did he?

BUT WWH did take down the Sentry, and the FF. He might have won against Sue if she had done a buble in his head since maybe he could have regrown his head, and he did deffeat the Human torch. After all Hulk can survive a nuclear bomb cant he?

But the FF didnt have prep..........yet beating them with out prep isnt so bad.

But I dont believe he was fighting anyone on his physical level. Doomsday is pretty strong

mighty adam
Your hate is strong. and cops beams were on the LV of ds omega beams supes lasers no so DD will laugh them off and I hate to say it but it did nothing much to slow the hulk down either.

mighty adam
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
This new Superman can lift the earth cant he? If he's as strong as the old one then I'd say that Doomsday can defeat WWH.

As for jobbing against WWH. Dr Strange was an idiot against him. So were alot of the physics like Emma Frost.

Tony Stark didnt have access to his full tech did he?

BUT WWH did take down the Sentry, and the FF. He might have won against Sue if she had done a buble in his head since maybe he could have regrown his head, and he did deffeat the Human torch. After all Hulk can survive a nuclear bomb cant he?

But the FF didnt have prep..........yet beating them with out prep isnt so bad.

But I dont believe he was fighting anyone on his physical level. Doomsday is pretty strong hulk has great tp resistance

ThereIsHope
He'd lose though. In fact he'd be murdered. This version of doomsday could adapt on the spot. One Gaurdian sacrificed himself before he could adapt to his powers.

Im sure he has great TP resistance. Yet he lost to a sataliste. I dont see that happening to Doomsday.

mighty adam
He'd lose though. In fact he'd be murdered. This version of doomsday could adapt on the spot. One Gaurdian sacrificed himself before he could adapt to his powers.

Im sure he has great TP resistance. Yet he lost to a sataliste. I dont see that happening to Doomsday. thank you finally somebody gets it

Im sure he has great TP resistance. Yet he lost to a sataliste. I dont see that happening to Doomsday. well that satellite was a kind of weakness exploitation though, wasnt it?

DTM
HP DD didnt just beat Superman, he SLAUGHTERED him. It wasnt even close, even with Waverider and a Mother Box for help, DD still Soundly Beat them all (only time-displacement took him out). Now even IF Superman then were not quite what he later became, that doesnt mean a more current Superman would beat HP DD, far from it considering how BADLY DD beat him down (not to mention this same DD beating down Superman, Orion and Jonn together). None of those feats, along with the DEMOLISHING of Darkseid, are things I would say WWHulk is capable of, or that close to it really.

carver9

Im sure he has great TP resistance. Yet he lost to a sataliste. I dont see that happening to Doomsday.

Hulk lost to a satellite that was prepped by Doctor Strange, REED, TONY STARKS, and Xavier. If you don't think those minds cant put together something that could drop Doomsday, then something is wrong with you.

Also, lol...Savage Hulk have fts of pushing/moving planetary object. A weakened WWH have planetary fts as well..a full powered WWH, pushing or benching planetary objects means nothing to him. The guy drops trans level beings with a mere thunder clap.

I see no advantage Doomsday have here.

carver9
@DTM...

Show me this version of Doomsday slaughtering Superman.

Lol...Doomsday dropping Heralds isn't out of Hulks weight class. Hulk has thrashed Genis, Gladiator, Thor, Hyperion, etc...he has ran through the best Heralds marvel has to offer, so your argument means nothing.

DTM
At the bare minimum, super fighting speed and claws capable of ripping thru Superman and Darkseid are two big advantages that Hulk has no real counter against. Though really, considering what a massive Hulk fan you are, I dont pretend to have a hope in Hell to convince you to see it that way.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
HP DD is not the same as Doomsday Rex. HP DD could only be defeated by BFR, he was more cunning and powerful then DD Rex.

HP DD would murder WWH. WBH would be a better challange but he also would go down.

What proof do you have that Rex was weaker though. He was an direct replica of the true Doomsday...the only difference was his power being based off of his emotions.

DTM
@DTM...

Show me this version of Doomsday slaughtering Superman.

Lol...Doomsday dropping Heralds isn't out of Hulks weight class. Hulk has thrashed Genis, Gladiator, Thor, Hyperion, etc...he has ran through the best Heralds marvel has to offer, so your argument means nothing.

Youre kidding right? HP DD Slaughtered Superman the entire series of HP (not to mentio Darkseid as well), and did so during Doomsday Wars as well. Superman was close to helpless against this version of DD. And Yes Hulk has beaten High Heralds before, but not several of them at once, and not Soundly as HP DD has. This is fact, this isnt opinion.

DTM
What proof do you have that Rex was weaker though. He was an direct replica of the true Doomsday...the only difference was his power being based off of his emotions.

When DD evolved to get emotions, yes he became weaker, he knew fear, he was worried about dying, something earlier DDs werent, so they fought unstoppably and relentlessly, emotion-gaining DDs didnt. This again, was stated and is fact, not opinion.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
At the bare minimum, super fighting speed and claws capable of ripping thru Superman and Darkseid are two big advantages that Hulk has no real counter against. Though really, considering what a massive Hulk fan you are, I dont pretend to have a hope in Hell to convince you to see it that way.

He never fought the true Darkseid just like Hulk never fought the true Black Bolt. At least the Skrull bolt have fts thats better than anything that version of Darkseid/Avatar did. Skrull Bolt scream ripped through time and space (and Reed stated that if the scream wasn't contained, it would have annihilated Earth). Then, during his fight, he used this same scream against Hulk "while being on the moon" and it was causing damage on the earth (remember, the fight took place on the moon)...and Hulk tanked it all and asked for more.

So you don't think WWH could hurt Superman? Hulk punched Sentry twice and busted his face open. WWH punched Herc twice and busted his face open (and Herc said hulk could have killed him). He two shotted Zom Strange. I don't get your point.

DTM
When did I say WWHulk couldnt hurt Superman? Never. Yes he could hurt Superman, overall they are pretty evenly matched (though Id go Superman to win a bit more than not in the end), which only makes voting for HP DD here so easily, as that level DD MASSACRED Superman, and Darkseid (bah to avatars, thats DC retcon BS to me), and Superman and Friends, None of those things I believe WWHulk being capable of doing.

If you had WWHulk vs. Superman, Orion and Martian Manhunter together, would you honestly pick WWHulk to win? No Hulk Fanboy attitude, really, who would win there to you?

carver9
That's your opinion on them being evenly matched though.

Doomsday did not massacre Superman. This is what I have bene trying to tell you. He eventually became too much for THAT version of Supes but it was far away from being a blow out. Even if it was, like I keep on saying over and over again, Hulk has ran through high Heralds as well...even during his weakest of incarnations.

When did Doomsday beat the entire JLA? Superman, Wonder Woman, seems to fight better individually anyways. The JLA tends to job when fighting as a team because Superman did way better against some of the people that fought the JLA instead of having someone backing him up. Konvikt ripped the JLA but Wonder Woman and Supes had good solo fts against him. Superman did better against General instead of having someone backing him up...Grundy, etc, etc...

If you don't think Hulk could drop High Heralds, more power to ya. On panel he has done so and he will continue to do so. By the way, no, I don't think WWH can beat that team. When did Doomsday beat a team of that caliber? I hope you are not talking about the fight where he took Orion out with a boulder and a tank to the head because Grey Hulk could replicate that.

Sin I AM
DD for a solid maj

Estacado
Doomsday ftw.

mighty adam
That's your opinion on them being evenly matched though.

Doomsday did not massacre Superman. This is what I have bene trying to tell you. He eventually became too much for THAT version of Supes but it was far away from being a blow out. Even if it was, like I keep on saying over and over again, Hulk has ran through high Heralds as well...even during his weakest of incarnations.

When did Doomsday beat the entire JLA? Superman, Wonder Woman, seems to fight better individually anyways. The JLA tends to job when fighting as a team because Superman did way better against some of the people that fought the JLA instead of having someone backing him up. Konvikt ripped the JLA but Wonder Woman and Supes had good solo fts against him. Superman did better against General instead of having someone backing him up...Grundy, etc, etc...

If you don't think Hulk could drop High Heralds, more power to ya. On panel he has done so and he will continue to do so. By the way, no, I don't think WWH can beat that team. When did Doomsday beat a team of that caliber? I hope you are not talking about the fight where he took Orion out with a boulder and a tank to the head because Grey Hulk could replicate that. hulk has been taken out by namor. Wwh was about to get taken out by ghost rider yea that shits on panel. Jugs was getting the better of wwh till he bfr him. Then him and sentry had a trash ass fight that took out half a city then got beat by a dam satellite. Skrull bb scream was trash and the real bb scream never busted a planet he got beat by Vulcan.and you said skrull bb feats are on the LV of clone Ds? Baby Ds can trash half the mu get serious you dam fanboy hulk has never been in supes league everytime he beats Thor its pis and he beat gladiator on some bs hulk is a trash ass one dimensional character deal with it and shut up

mighty adam
DD will slap up hulk worst then Zeus. Then DD will go fck up Zeus in three hits

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
hulk has been taken out by namor. Wwh was about to get taken out by ghost rider yea that shits on panel. Jugs was getting the better of wwh till he bfr him. Then him and sentry had a trash ass fight that took out half a city then got beat by a dam satellite. Skrull bb scream was trash and the real bb scream never busted a planet he got beat by Vulcan.and you said skrull bb feats are on the LV of clone Ds? Baby Ds can trash half the mu get serious you dam fanboy hulk has never been in supes league everytime he beats Thor its pis and he beat gladiator on some bs hulk is a trash ass one dimensional character deal with it and shut up

Lol at this post.

mighty adam
I won't be a fanboy yo say black Adam can beat superman or Ds or Ss but you then hulk could you think hulk is universe threat

carver9
I won't be a fanboy yo say black Adam can beat superman or Ds or Ss but you then hulk could you think hulk is universe threat

I think Black Adam can beat Superman and I also think Savage Hulk could as well. I don't think Hulk is a Universal threat but he is threat enough to rip through Heralds just like Adam, Supes, and Doomsday are.

mighty adam
Adam has magic but supes has shown magic is not a win out right vs him supes have too many powers to beat Adam tvo,eye beams, freeze breathe, he's all around better that's why he will beat cap and Adam now I think full powered ghost rider will beat supes he's the wrath of god

mighty adam
I'll say it if Thor fights smart it could be 40/60 vs supes remember thors durability is trash diamond hard skin if supes lay hands on him he's dead the reason why I won't say hulk can beat Thor is cuz Thor can fight him from the sky but if hulk laided hands on Thor he'll kill him too

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DTM

If you had WWHulk vs. Superman, Orion and Martian Manhunter together, would you honestly pick WWHulk to win? No Hulk Fanboy attitude, really, who would win there to you? Impossible.

Zack Fair
I won't be a fanboy yo say black Adam can beat superman or Ds or Ss but you then hulk could you think hulk is universe threat I don't understand what the **** you're trying to say.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't understand what the **** you're trying to say. typing on a phone I was saying I won't be a fanboy and say Adam could beat them people how I felt he was doing with hulk

-Pr-
Guys, back on topic please.

==

Your hate is strong.

Die in a meteor shower.

No, I meant after saving supergirl, he took Ds to the sun and beat him up. He then throws him into the source wall. That was an avatar of DS that he manhandled, dd manhandled an avatar just as bad and made IMO made Ds look worse. But I see your point, if superman got upgraded a few times, stand to reason that he was fighting a more powerful avatar than the one DD faces. I was hoping u didn't get involved. LOL

I meant what retconned that Darkseid in to being an avatar.

==

Carver, shut up.

carver9
Guys, back on topic please.

==

Die in a meteor shower.

I meant what retconned that Darkseid in to being an avatar.

==

Carver, shut up.

Lol...I didnt even do anything.

-Pr-
I can't be sure of that without going back and reading all of your posts, and I am not doing that.

carver9
I can't be sure of that without going back and reading all of your posts, and I am not doing that.

Me saying that Superman and Hulk can beat this version of DD...don't see anything wrong with it.

-Pr-
But you said it, so...

carver9
But you said it, so...

Lol...that's should make it even better.

Zack Fair
typing on a phone I was saying I won't be a fanboy and say Adam could beat them people how I felt he was doing with hulk Ah i see. Don't mind Carver. You can debate with him all right unless Hulk is involved. Then the lowballing runs rampant and shit hits the fan.

If he is getting to you already I advice against debating with him any longer. He will just make you lose hair and grow 10 years older.

Carv is like an acquired taste...like wine. At first he sucks but then he grows on you.

*Insert someone highlighting that last sentence and make gay jokes*

PR just doesn't like wine. He never has and never will.

mighty adam
Ah i see. Don't mind Carver. You can debate with him all right unless Hulk is involved. Then the lowballing runs rampant and shit hits the fan.

If he is getting to you already I advice against debating with him any longer. He will just make you lose hair and grow 10 years older.

Carv is like an acquired taste...like wine. At first he sucks but then he grows on you.

PR just doesn't like wine. He never has and never will. naw he's kool he's just a fan I have my aquaman moments at times

Branlor Swift
Carver's good people

He's just like an old rug. You gotta hit it with a baseball bat so it's not such a filthy mess all the time

Rao Kal El
Ah i see. Don't mind Carver. You can debate with him all right unless Hulk is involved. Then the lowballing runs rampant and shit hits the fan.

PR just doesn't like wine. He never has and never will.

LOL, Some of us just drink wine because there is no other choice big grin

Carver is so funny. Either you love him or you hate him, He is like a non-@sshole version of Quan, but in a good way.

DTM
HUNTER PREY DOOMSDAY - 13 votes

WORLD WAR HULK - 2 votes (I added carver into this, as while I dont think he actually voted WWH here, clearly he supports him, over anyone, always)

smile

carver9
Who defeated Hulk for anyone to vote against him though.?

Rao Kal El
Make that 3 for Hulk because He is getting stomped in here, I will give him a mercy vote. stick out tongue

DTM
Who defeated Hulk for anyone to vote against him though.?

Compare and contrast. WWHulk was shown to be the overall equal to guys like Sentry, Juggernaut and a physically amped Strange, which are the rough equals to characters such as Superman, Orion and Darkseid, all of which HP Doomsday slaughtered rather handily. All cross company Vs threads need extrapolation from other sources to support such characters and how we feel they would do against characters that they have never fought before. HP Doomsday just has more, and more impressive, feats on panel than WWHulk does, which the votes here clearly support.

Konton
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Quan

We don't speak that name this side of the cosmos.

ColossusGrundy
carver's cool. I give him crap now and then but who doesn't.

DD wins this, but not in a mash. it'd be a good fight.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Compare and contrast. WWHulk was shown to be the overall equal to guys like Sentry, Juggernaut and a physically amped Strange, which are the rough equals to characters such as Superman, Orion and Darkseid, all of which HP Doomsday slaughtered rather handily. All cross company Vs threads need extrapolation from other sources to support such characters and how we feel they would do against characters that they have never fought before. HP Doomsday just has more, and more impressive, feats on panel than WWHulk does, which the votes here clearly support.

Sigh*, I give up...I just give up.

DTM

Couldnt agree with you more. smile

-Pr-

You keep saying that, and yet...

carver9
By the way...in cross companies fights, Hulk defeated Doomsday twice.

DTM
When the heck did Hulk ever actually fight Doomsday once, let alone twice?

-Pr-

Nobody cares.

Branlor Swift
By the way...in cross companies fights, Hulk defeated Doomsday twice. Hulk did in his own comic.

Thor did in Avengers vs JLA.

Unless there's another?

DTM
I dont think Thor fought Doomsday in A/JLA, Im pretty sure that was Grundys arm we saw him hitting.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hulk did in his own comic.

Unless there's another?

Well, the other is debatable...both goes out the window brawling and we don't see Doomsday again.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
I dont think Thor fought Doomsday in A/JLA, Im pretty sure that was Grundys arm we saw him hitting.

No, they fought and Thor defeated him.

DTM
Im sorry, I dont recall that being so (if so, that makes no sense, really). Still dont remember Hulk officially ever fighting Doomsday before, when did that happen?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by DTM
Im sorry, I dont recall that being so (if so, that makes no sense, really). Still dont remember Hulk officially ever fighting Doomsday before, when did that happen? In the arc where Arm'cheddon beats Surfer and Hulk

We see Doomday's limbs and he yells "Dooms..." and Hulk smacks him away mocking him.

Not official, but yeah.

DTM
Ha, and thats what carver is using as proof to support Hulk officially beating Doomsday? Give me a break.

Batman-Prime
In the arc where Arm'cheddon beats Surfer and Hulk

We see Doomday's limbs and he yells "Dooms..." and Hulk smacks him away mocking him.

Not official, but yeah.

That wasn't Doomsday, as Marvel doesn't have Doomsday. It wasn't a Crossover from Marvel and DC. So no Hulk never defeated DC Doomsday, never.

Thor just got one hit and there wasn'ta real fight, we don't know what happened to DD. Like when he hit Sentry and we don't see him for a while, though Sentry was just fine.

What Carver wanted to say is, that Hulk was defeated everytime by Superman, except once, whenever they fought in an real DC vs Marvel Crossover big grin.

Oh and The Brothers Lt hold in his hands were not the Brothers from DC vs Marvel, because it was just a Marvel Book. So by all means, LT created something which was inspired by the Real Brothers. ^^

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Ha, and thats what carver is using as proof to support Hulk officially beating Doomsday? Give me a break.

Doomsday didn't show up after that punch. One shot punch.

Rao Kal El

Carver, I do really like you dude, but some of the things you post!

Really?

Hulk defeated Doomsday in comics?

I do question weather you even read the comics or the feats you try to present, well in any case you haven't even posted this scan, because You know is weak or because there is some context behind it.

Ok here is the scan for everybody to see

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/th_Hulk413_07a_zps65a7f683.jpg

Now weather or not Carver knows/does not know or forgot about this "evidence"

THIS WAS A VIRTUAL SIMULATION!!! SO, YES HE ONE SHOT A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER THAT LOOKS LIKE DOOMSDAY!

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/th_Hulk413_07b_zps2bd91e42.jpg

Your argument is even weaker and punier than Bruce Banner dude.

Here is another scan of "Superman and Batman" appearing on a THOR comic, but unlike your example this is not a virtual simulation , but a parade.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thors%20limits/th_wtf.jpg

I HOPE you "other" fight is not the one of myx vs imposible man in the Superman/ Silver Surfer comic

Not a really good argument there Carver.

Hulk is strong but He is not defeating HP DD

And I think you probably forgot about this was a Virtual reality fight, it happens to all of us. so no biggie

carver9
Lol...what's up Raol, good to see ya. Back on topic...thats not the fight I am talking about. It happened during the Marvel / DC crossover.

Rao Kal El
Lol...what's up Raol, good to see ya. Back on topic...thats not the fight I am talking about. It happened during the Marvel / DC crossover.

So which one is it, then?

Because for what I read from Branlon, this is the fight mentioned earlier in here.

What's up btw, much love dude, You are really the spirit of KMC at least that is my opinion and forums will never be the same if you ever leave us, so don't even think about going comic vine on us. Yes I know it sounds kind of gay but who gives a sh1t

Badabing

g_hulk

b_hulk

durhulk I'm about to close this thread and declare Hulk, Carver and me the winners. sneer

biscuits

Diesldude
I'm about to close this thread and declare Hulk, Carver and me the winners. sneer

biscuits

Didn't Carver give up already? And you lose for supporting quitting.

carver9
So which one is it, then?

Because for what I read from Branlon, this is the fight mentioned earlier in here.

What's up btw, much love dude, You are really the spirit of KMC at least that is my opinion and forums will never be the same if you ever leave us, so don't even think about going comic vine on us. Yes I know it sounds kind of gay but who gives a sh1t

They fought during the DC and Marvel Crossover.

Batman-Prime
They fought during the DC and Marvel Crossover.

Which one? Do you mean the Superman/Silver Surfer Crossover?

Zack Fair
Derp.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Konton
We don't speak that name this side of the cosmos.

LOL, Is that much forbidden?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Carver I don't really get this, so I will have to backtrack this conversation of the Hulk vs Doomsday fights (I skipped some post)

Hulk did in his own comic.

Unless there's another?

Well, the other is debatable...both goes out the window brawling and we don't see Doomsday again.

Originally posted by DTM
Im sorry, I dont recall that being so (if so, that makes no sense, really). Still dont remember Hulk officially ever fighting Doomsday before, when did that happen?

In the arc where Arm'cheddon beats Surfer and Hulk

Not official, but yeah.

Originally posted by DTM

Then you said this is not the fight Branlor mentioned, and you said this was featured in a DC/Marvel Crossover

Which one? , because I have ALL of them and I don't recall EVER seing Hulk fighting Doomsday other than Myx vs Imp Man.

I'm confused and my head hurts now thanks to you. blowup

carver9
I'll try to find the scan.

Batman-Prime
I'm waiting, most curious...

zeel
WWh gets wft beat, now if this was WBH. WWH amped couldnt even deal with juggs. HP doomsday is prolly stronger, much more durable and a hella lot faster then hulk. He is superior to hulk in all ways for the most part.

DTM
Agreed 100%. smile

Batman-Prime
Still waiting carv....

Mihsnme
there was a crossover with hulk fighting doomsday but it was just mxy and impossible man disguised as them and not the real one's

but yeah, doomsday wins this, probably easily.

carver9
Hulk wins.

iceman24567
Hp Doomsday

Batman-Prime
HP DD destroys puny Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Hulk wins.

Based on Hulk defeating a video game character? Yes.

Otherwise nope.

Stoic
Based on Hulk defeating a video game character? Yes.

Otherwise nope.

HP wins if the Hulk is holding back like he was during that horrible mini run, otherwise they stalemate until the planet that they fight on explodes.

Stalemate imo.

Batman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.