Avenging Justice Vs Doomsday, Hulk and Juggernuat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?_
No prep..
No B.F.R...

Superman
G.L Hal
Thor
Silver Surfer
Flash (B.Allen)
Namor

Vs

Hunter prey Doomsday
World War Hulk
8Th Day Juggernuat
Spike Rock The Thing

carver9
Team 1 wins. Silver Surfer prolong Hulk, Superman prolong Doomsday and the rest beat Juggernaut. Once that's all over with and done, the other two gets double teamed. If WWH goes World Breaker, team 1 dies.

ColossusGrundy
Three pure bricks against all the versatility and power on Team 1?

Team 1 in a serious stomp.

Sin I AM
lol @ namor and thing

dynamix
those are pretty vicious incarnations of hulk, doomsday and juggernaut. them in their regular forms are already team busters so them in their more advanced forms shouldn't be underestimated. Im gonna go against the grain and say team 2.

yaadaveyaa
who on team 1 hurts 8th day jugger?

ThereIsHope
To much versatility on team 1

Newjak
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
who on team 1 hurts 8th day jugger? Thor could nullify his enchantment like he has done before.

Too much versatility and raw power for team one.

While team 2 is hard to put down it's not impossible and team one should be able to dictate how the battles play out.

Even if WWH goes WBH he is still going to get destroyed.

yaadaveyaa
thor nullafied the 8th day juggernaut i missed that i guess still missing how any one in that team can hurt jugger let alone put him down

Rao Kal El
WWH goes WBH punches himself and all everybody else in team 1 and 2 die............... shifty

On a serious note, HP DD and Jugs will be the though ones to beat since there is not BFR.

How team 1 is gong to deal with them?

Also which version of SM is this, post OWAW?

So far I am leaning towards team 2 seeing how DD tossed HP SM like a rag doll

Newjak
thor nullafied the 8th day juggernaut i missed that i guess still missing how any one in that team can hurt jugger let alone put him down Not 8th day but Thor used his hammer to before to nullify Classic Juggs power before.

Plus Surfer has TP.

DTM
Team 2 wins, solidly.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Newjak
Not 8th day but Thor used his hammer to before to nullify Classic Juggs power before.

Plus Surfer has TP.

ok so thors feat here is useless bcuz 8th day jugger is the most powerful version by a long shot this isnt happening with 8th day juggs no one on that team can hurt juggs here while he tanks up any damage they can dish out and hulk rampaging around id ont see how they lose

armedforbattle
Originally posted by DTM
Team 2 wins, solidly.
thumb up

8th day juggs, isn't going down.
DD will be evolving on the fly.
WWH is will be hard to put down
Thing & Namor go at it.

dynamix
ok so thors feat here is useless bcuz 8th day jugger is the most powerful version by a long shot this isnt happening with 8th day juggs no one on that team can hurt juggs here while he tanks up any damage they can dish out and hulk rampaging around id ont see how they lose

agreed. Juggernaut soak up punishments possibly wearing most of team 1 out. And Hulk and Doomsday are no slouch in the damage resistance dept as well. Combine that with their aggressive offensive fighting style...they are gonna give team one a hard fight while shaking off most of the attacks.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol @ namor and thing

thumb up

Batman-Prime
Team two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.