Gladiator an Wonder Man Vs Superman an Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Gladiator
Wonderman

Vs

Superman
Wonder Woman

Mihsnme
WonderMan is trash, he gets steamrolled, Gladiator gets raped then

-Pr-
Wonderman chokes out someone, but it doesn't matter because Gladiator goes down easier than Bada on a saturday night.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mihsnme
WonderMan is trash, he gets steamrolled, Gladiator gets raped then u r a "junior member".

go make me a Pot-Pie.

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wonderman chokes out someone, but it doesn't matter because Gladiator goes down easier than Bada on a saturday night.

PR on a roll, LOL first Bada now Gladiator. Just waiting for Carver to say something so PR can go 3 for 3. LOL

BTW..
Team 2 easily.

Wonderman chokes out someone, when they eat'im, you mean?

team 2 wins

pym-ftw
Post reboot?

team Gladiator

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Post reboot?

team Gladiator
Do tell. Even post-reboot superman has a way better record than gladaitor.

pym-ftw
All of this superman's best feats are not combat feats, and some are murky as hell

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
All of this superman's best feats are not combat feats, and some are murky as hell
Really? What do you mean his best feat aren't combat feats? Just this week he brought H'el to his knees with two punches. That alone is better than gladiator's entire combat record as far as best feat go. Also which feat are murky as hell?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by abhilegend
Really? What do you mean his best feat aren't combat feats? Just this week he brought H'el to his knees with two punches. That alone is better than gladiator's entire combat record as far as best feat go. Also which feat are murky as hell?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DTM
Superman and Wonder Woman win, very solidly.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lord Feron
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Speechless?

carver9
If its reboot version, Wonderman and Gladiator STOMPS. Prereboot, Gladiator takes out someone before falling.

Sin I AM
where is wm at now? last i seen him he was a bit off

carver9
Isn't he teamed up with the Avengers now. He just aided them in a parallel dimension IIRC (after choking Rulk out of course).

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
If its reboot version, Wonderman and Gladiator STOMPS. Prereboot, Gladiator takes out someone before falling.
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
ok so he's done nothing of not since rulk has been brought down to things level sans heartforce. Daina and Clark proceed to stomp

carver9
Truth buddy. I'm not impressed by this version of Superman at all and you nitpicking fts isn't changing that. Pre reboot Superman would destroy him as well.

abhilegend
Truth buddy. I'm not impressed by this version of Superman at all and you nitpicking fts isn't changing that. Pre reboot Superman would destroy him as well.
Really? Who'd have thought of that you would be un-impressed by superman?

carver9
Really? Who'd have thought of that you would be un-impressed by superman?

I have my reasons bro. Like I've stated, if its reboot versions, Glads and WM loses...current versions, Supes and WW loses.

abhilegend
I have my reasons bro. Like I've stated, if its reboot versions, Glads and WM loses...current versions, Supes and WW loses.
Your thoughts and reasons are automatically invalid in a gladiator thread.

uhuh

carver9
Your thoughts and reasons are automatically invalid in a gladiator thread.

uhuh

Lol...good point. As for the thread...Pre reboot Superman and Wonder Woman wins.

stick out tongue

abhilegend
Lol...good point. As for the thread...Pre reboot Superman and Wonder Woman wins.

stick out tongue
That's invalid too.

osheet

-Pr-
Are people seriously not reading reboot Superman? Or only reading Action Comics?

**** sake...

Sin I AM

wait.....what combat feats does glads have that make him such a beast to u

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Now you've done it.

h1a8
Let's see
Superman>>Gladiator
WW>>>WM

and
Superman>>>>>WM
and WW>Gladiator (skills, bracers, aegis shield, and lasso)

team 2 wins everytime.

A better fight would be
Gladiator and WW vs. Superman and WM

Sin I AM
Now you've done it.

i actually LIKE gladiator, and im curious what he thinks.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DTM
Superman and Wonder Woman win, very solidly. Originally posted by abhilegend
Really? Who'd have thought of that you would be un-impressed by superman? thumb upthumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 wins, overall more formidable and better teamwork etc. But it'd be close. The way Wonder Man has been treated under Bendis recently, he's closer to Superman than Wonder Woman physically I'd wager. If it sticks that is.

carver9

You don't know? What combat fts does this version of Superman have?

Sin I AM
You don't know? What combat fts does this version of Superman have?

semantics...quit dodging im not tryin to bait you. im aware of the new portrayals of clark as u should be. what im askin is what makes u give glads such high regards

Lord Feron
Glad needs a better teammate.

Anyway a bit off topic but does the lasso seem alot weaker nowadays. ****ing super girl (and superman) broke out of that shit with out too much difficulty.

Zack Fair

Anyway a bit off topic but does the lasso seem alot weaker nowadays. ****ing super girl (and superman) broke out of that shit with out too much difficulty. And it didn't affect Aquaman at all.

D-Block

Anyway a bit off topic but does the lasso seem alot weaker nowadays. ****ing super girl (and superman) broke out of that shit with out too much difficulty. I noticed that to.

carver9
semantics...quit dodging im not tryin to bait you. im aware of the new portrayals of clark as u should be. what im askin is what makes u give glads such high regards

I already named them to you all a thousand times.

He worked Masterson before being backstabbed by living lightning.
He punched a Phoenix head clean off.
One shot a Phoenix.
One shot Rachel.
While weakened, withstood an assault from Tyrant before being dropped (whereas everyone else was one shot koed).
Soloed an entire alien invasion that consisted of some of the most powerful Skrulls (with other hero's and villains abilities).
Stalemated Cyclops with the Phoenix force and it took the 5 to drop him after pounding away at him.
One shot koed Thing.
Easily dropped Wonderman.
Easily defeated the F4.
Stalemated Sue with the Unipower.
Tanked a blast capable of destroying half the solar System.
Tanked swimming in a gas giant.

I'm not naming everything.

carver9

Anyway a bit off topic but does the lasso seem alot weaker nowadays. ****ing super girl (and superman) broke out of that shit with out too much difficulty.

She is showing great speed in wrapping them up in it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
And it didn't affect Aquaman at all. Originally posted by Lord Feron

Lol, you guys haven't been paying attention. The lasso has proven to be ineffective like that plenty of times pre-Flashpoint.

Zack Fair
I only started reading comics again with the new 52, so most of the stuff I got from the early 2000s to 2012 is from here.

Respect threads for the biased win

-Pr-
i actually LIKE gladiator, and im curious what he thinks.

You're saying I don't? How presumptuous.

You really think you're getting an accurate picture by asking Carver?

Sasaraixx

Well against Superman it did work though. It was against the power of the Sirens that is was being resisted.

The Supergirl bit seemed odd indeed but wasn't Diana trying to get Kara to see the truth and not to incapacitate her? I could be remembering this incorrectly.

I'm not going to sign on to the lasso being a lot weaker until we get a story that really delves into its power and origin. There have been similar instances in the past. It depends on how Diana is using it.

I do miss the way Gail handled Diana's gear during her run though.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Well against Superman it did work though. It was against the power of the Sirens that is was being resisted.

The Supergirl bit seemed odd indeed but wasn't Diana trying to get Kara to see the truth and not to incapacitate her? I could be remembering this incorrectly.

I'm not going to sign on to the lasso being a lot weaker until we get a story that really delves into its power and origin. There have been similar instances in the past. It depends on how Diana is using it.

I do miss the way Gail handled Diana's gear during her run though.

I guess but in the past under almost no circumstance was someone able to resist or much less break out of the rope.

Anyway T2 wins imo.....

abhilegend
I guess but in the past under almost no circumstance was someone able to resist or much less break out of the rope.

Anyway T2 wins imo.....
Uhh.... There was this character named Bizzaro who broke the lasso.

-Pr-
Not canonically, I thought.

celeyhyga17
Uhh.... There was this character named Bizzaro who broke the lasso.
Are u guys gonna argue whether Trinity was canon?

-Pr-
Not much to argue, really.

abhilegend
Its canon. It tells us the first meeting between Superman, batman and wonder woman. Just like the upcoming "Batman/Superman" or Superman/Shazam:First thunder. Why is it non-canon again?

-Pr-
I'd be more inclined to ask why it's canon, as it's harder to prove a negative.

abhilegend
Not much to argue, really.
Just look at the solicitations.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&old=1&id=2022
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=1934

It doesn't even had any "Elseworld" or something like that printed on cover.

abhilegend
I'd be more inclined to ask why it's canon, as it's harder to prove a negative.
That's easy, just look at the covers. Every non-canon story involving mainstream characters had Elseworld logo on it at that time.

-Pr-
Just look at the solicitations.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&old=1&id=2022
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=1934

It doesn't even had any "Elseworld" or something like that printed on cover.

It's not on the front because Didio didn't think it would sell as well if it did, I read.

It doesn't exactly fit well in continuity either.

abhilegend
It's not on the front because Didio didn't think it would sell as well if it did, I read.

It doesn't exactly fit well in continuity either.
I don't think Didio was in-charge back in 2003.

Well, it retcons some things like wonder woman's plane, Artemis' backstory and stuff but that doesn't mean its non-canon. Take any comic that is retroactively happening in the past and it would always contradict something. Its the first meeting between all three which at the time was un-documeneted, you can't just call it non-canon due to some minor stuff here and there. Well, WW fangirls have done that.

celeyhyga17
It always seemed retconny, but it never seemed to mesh with continuity.

-Pr-
I don't think Didio was in-charge back in 2003.

Well, it retcons some things like wonder woman's plane, Artemis' backstory and stuff but that doesn't mean its non-canon. Take any comic that is retroactively happening in the past and it would always contradict something. Its the first meeting between all three which at the time was un-documeneted, you can't just call it non-canon due to some minor stuff here and there. Well, WW fangirls have done that.

That wasn't why i said it wasn't canon.

I did some checking, and I know that wagner intended for it to be in-continuity when he wrote it. So yeah, you can argue that it's canon, which I'm sure will thrill you.

It doesn't help that the book is pretty unflattering to Diana in general, though, and that it by and large doesn't seem to mesh with canon very well.

abhilegend
That wasn't why i said it wasn't canon.

I did some checking, and I know that wagner intended for it to be in-continuity when he wrote it. So yeah, you can argue that it's canon, which I'm sure will thrill you.

It doesn't help that the book is pretty unflattering to Diana in general, though, and that it by and large doesn't seem to mesh with canon very well.
Yeah, you just implied it. Small difference.stick out tongue

Absolutely, how can anybody not enjoy bizzaro beating the shit out of wonder woman?

It was better than Mesner-Loeb though.

-Pr-
Yeah, you just implied it. Small difference.stick out tongue

Absolutely, how can anybody not enjoy bizzaro beating the shit out of wonder woman?

It was better than Mesner-Loeb though.

I implied something else.

yes, i know you hate diana.

i wouldn't know.

abhilegend

i wouldn't know.
innuendur

With all the fiber of my being!!!!111

She was getting beat down by Chesire.

-Pr-
The BOP villain?

celeyhyga17

i wouldn't know.
It could be he hates all superheroines. hmm...
shifty

abhilegend
The BOP villain?
Yup.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37499/930644-0_pr_super.jpg

-Pr-
i thought diana'd been nerfed back then.

abhilegend
i thought diana'd been nerfed back then.
She wasn't amazon's champion but her powers were still intact.

Sin I AM
I already named them to you all a thousand times.

He worked Masterson before being backstabbed by living lightning.
He punched a Phoenix head clean off.
One shot a Phoenix.
One shot Rachel.
While weakened, withstood an assault from Tyrant before being dropped (whereas everyone else was one shot koed).
Soloed an entire alien invasion that consisted of some of the most powerful Skrulls (with other hero's and villains abilities).
Stalemated Cyclops with the Phoenix force and it took the 5 to drop him after pounding away at him.
One shot koed Thing.
Easily dropped Wonderman.
Easily defeated the F4.
Stalemated Sue with the Unipower.
Tanked a blast capable of destroying half the solar System.
Tanked swimming in a gas giant.

I'm not naming everything.

masterson is/has always been a scrub who remembered he had other powers and one-shot him
korvus sncestor?
rachel = phoenix-lite and has always been displayed as such
norrin wasnt koed and looked the better even though he took the brunt of the attacks
meh
id give u that but it was nothing more than an epic beat-down...good durability feat i suppose
thing is beneath everyone
wm is a scrub aside from first appearances
un-power weilders arent use to that sort of power and therefore inexperienced...but yea good fight
meh to the blast tankin and gas giant........

come on u gotta have more than that

-Pr-
You see what you did?

Sin I AM
You see what you did?

am i wrong though? other than beatin supreme and fighting hyperion (other SM clones) everything he's done is meh or circumstantial. If you stack his feats up against others in the high herald class he falls very short

Batman-Prime
am i wrong though? other than beatin supreme and fighting hyperion (other SM clones) everything he's done is meh or circumstantial. If you stack his feats up against others in the high herald class he falls very short

Supreme beat Glads IIRC. Anyway, what you said is blasphemy, Carver will carve your ass for that.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Supreme beat Glads IIRC. Anyway, what you said is blasphemy, Carver will carve your ass for that.

i remember glads beatin supreme maybe im wrong mightve been vulcan im thnkin about cant remember his fights are few and far between

Rao Kal El
Second rate Kryptonian clone and "Male version" of Wonder Woman vs the real deal ............

Let me think about this one.....

-Pr-

Well that was your first mistake; he's not a high herald. stick out tongue

Sasaraixx

Anyway T2 wins imo.....

But it can also depend on how she intends to use the lasso. There are so many different interpretations. In some, she is less willing to use the powers of the lasso to control the person ensnared and uses it just as a means of confinement. In those situations, the person could get free with an attack like Supergirls and it would not because they overcame the power of the lasso. I think the recent scuffle with Aquaman is probably an example of that.

It has also been implied that the lasso is just a conduit and the truth power lies within Diana herself, so it really comes down to her state of mind and intention.

Then again, so many writers could give two cents about Diana, let alone her lasso, so it's possible they really have no idea what the lasso is even supposed to do. (See Trinity)

Or they could be weakening the lasso. It's hard to say. Superman was effected while in it, but she was contending with the power of the Sirens who are goddesses themselves I believe. I wasn't too displeased with that. The Supergirl incident is more unusual. She was feeling the lasso's power but still summoned an attack. :shrug:

leonidas
simon is clearly the weak-link here. dc wins every time. oh, and glads absolutely did NOT beat supreme. he was forced to fake his death because he didn't want to continue the battle. imo supreme def had the upperhand the majority of the fight and the 2 would have caused a lot of damage had the fight continued but supreme would have won in the end.

celeyhyga17
^ I always thought that wasn't canon. Anyways it looked to me Supreme had the slight upper hand.

carver9
It was proven canon to both and Supreme did have the advantage but Gladiator made him work for it. Supreme isn't an average Superman though.

carver9

He snapped Hyperion neck while fighting at light speed. That isn't an average ft. He punched Vulcans eye out and one shot koed him. Vulcan during the time was a team buster and was at least mid Herald (who gave Blackbolt a run for his money). Why name fts when you are going to dismiss them? Lol at Rachel being weak. Rachel recently worked Thor without too much trouble.

Sin I AM
He snapped Hyperion neck while fighting at light speed. That isn't an average ft. He punched Vulcans eye out and one shot koed him. Vulcan during the time was a team buster and was at least mid Herald (who gave Blackbolt a run for his money). Why name fts when you are going to dismiss them? Lol at Rachel being weak. Rachel recently worked Thor without too much trouble.

i didnt dismiss the vulcan fight even though its ridiculous given both characters fights with black bolt. rachel is weak, and thor is marvels #1 jobber u still havent convinced me

carver9
i didnt dismiss the vulcan fight even though its ridiculous given both characters fights with black bolt. rachel is weak, and thor is marvels #1 jobber u still havent convinced me

Blackbolt whispering in Gladiator ear twice doesn't take away from what Gladiator did.

Lol...what makes Rachel weak? Thor is a high Herald, no matter how you cut it and if Thor is such a big jobber, who out of the Herald tier defeated him recently?

Sin I AM
Blackbolt whispering in Gladiator ear twice doesn't take away from what Gladiator did.

Lol...what makes Rachel weak? Thor is a high Herald, no matter how you cut it and if Thor is such a big jobber, who out of the Herald tier defeated him recently?

rachel has always been Phoenix-lite, at best she's a mid on average a low. Thor lost to rachel AFTER he blind-sided her. If you need for me to point out how bad he's being whored out by Marvel then you really havent read any of his appearances since Rulk first came on the scene. His ONLY good showing IMO in the last year or so was the Glory battle....everything else was meh or him getting his ass handed to him. My God carver i thought u read comics

carver9
I do read comics, that's why I am asking you who beat Thor outside of Herald tier (metas, etc...). Simple question and lol, Glory isn't his only good ft.

Rachel is Phoenix lite but losing to her isn't a low showing, it just shows how powerful she is. Also, lol at you dismissing Gladiator hanging with Sue who had the Unipower. You're hilarious.

Sin I AM
I do read comics, that's why I am asking you who beat Thor outside of Herald tier (metas, etc...). Simple question and lol, Glory isn't his only good ft.

Rachel is Phoenix lite but losing to her isn't a low showing, it just shows how powerful she is. Also, lol at you dismissing Gladiator hanging with Sue who had the Unipower. You're hilarious.

Thor Loses:
Rachel- Thor should have owned her given she open with a psychic assault and its been shown mjolnir can reflect that EXACT SAME ASSAUT 10 FOLD
Phoenix Scott
Phoenix Emma
Phoenix Namor
Tutinex Twice
Hulk-one embarrassment one draw
Captain Marvel

Mindship
Superman and Wonder Woman win. I'm not that familiar with Wonderman, so in my limited opinion, the result seems fairly, dare I say spitefully obvious.

carver9
Thor Loses:
Rachel- Thor should have owned her given she open with a psychic assault and its been shown mjolnir can reflect that EXACT SAME ASSAUT 10 FOLD
Phoenix Scott
Phoenix Emma
Phoenix Namor
Tutinex Twice
Hulk-one embarrassment one draw
Captain Marvel

Lol...almost everyone you've named Herald+ and should be able to work any herald based off their showings.

Sin I AM
Lol...almost everyone you've named Herald+ and should be able to work any herald based off their showings.

what puts them in the herald plus catergory? what can any of those characers do that silver surfer cant? yet again your talking out of your ass. Thor has been used as a measuring stick, whatever new villian comes on the scene quickly dispatches him to show the world just how tough they are. He stuck in that mindset that he has to pull his punches when facing mortals. How can he lose to a character like Rachel or a newly resurrected Captain Marvel when he destroyed a being containing multiple PANTHEONS of Gods? This is the same guy who shattered a celestials armor and punched a hole thru galactus head and he gets beat down by a fifth of the phoenix force?

carver9
Rachel has access to part of the Phoenix force, that's how he's able to lose against her. The Phoenix five have access to part of the Phoenix force and was shown as being team wreckers...even with minor blasts. That's why Thor was defeated by them. Do you even know what the Phoenix force is? Tutinax is an eternal, the same thing Thanos is and his powers thrives off fear based energy. He wad literally amping during his fight against Thor and tampering with his emotions.

Hulk recently have been stated as the most powerful creature to walk the earth. Hell, in his grey Hulk form, he one shot koed Wonderman and treated Ironman like a twerp. Thor losing to Hulk isn't a low showing. That's like me bringing up Grundy or The General taking on the league as a low showing.

Lol...Captain Marvel was amped off of the Phoenix force when he defeated Thor. He was suppose to be a weapon to use against the force.

Everyone you've named is above Herald level or has been displaying above Herald level power. I dont see anything wrong with Thor losing to any of these peeps and that doesnt take him out of the High herald tier. By the way, any member of the P5 would kill Surfer.

-Pr-
Rachel isn't a high herald, and never has been. She's barely mid.

And no, they all aren't.

carver9
Rachel isn't a high herald, and never has been. She's barely mid.

And no, they all aren't.

In regards to Rachel, its based off personal opinion.

IMO they are.

-Pr-
In regards to Rachel, its based off personal opinion.

IMO they are.

No, it's based off of feats. Her entire career, she's literally been the red-headed stepchild of the Grey family. She's potentially a high herald, but she is a long way off.

Hulk hasn't been above herald since WBH. And he isn't that anymore. The Phoenixes are, though.

mighty adam
Unless wonderman got turned up this is a two on one and supes will beat glads anyday 1v1 now with wonderhoe this is a stomp

mighty adam
No, it's based off of feats. Her entire career, she's literally been the red-headed stepchild of the Grey family. She's potentially a high herald, but she is a long way off.

Hulk hasn't been above herald since WBH. And he isn't that anymore. The Phoenixes are, though. wbh can't compete with supes,DD,flash,wonder woman,black Adam,captain atom etc he was a herald at best

curryman

Hulk hasn't been above herald since WBH. And he isn't that anymore. The Phoenixes are, though.

"above" herald, right?

carver9

Don't know why you don't think she is High Herald level. It was stated clearly on panel that her and Exodus was equals and she was matching him. If you don't think Exodus is high Herald, then, I don't know what else to tell ya.

Hulk is clearly above Herald levels. WWH was above Herald levels. Current Hulk s as well.

Sin I AM
Rachel has access to part of the Phoenix force, that's how he's able to lose against her. The Phoenix five have access to part of the Phoenix force and was shown as being team wreckers...even with minor blasts. That's why Thor was defeated by them. Do you even know what the Phoenix force is? Tutinax is an eternal, the same thing Thanos is and his powers thrives off fear based energy. He wad literally amping during his fight against Thor and tampering with his emotions.

Hulk recently have been stated as the most powerful creature to walk the earth. Hell, in his grey Hulk form, he one shot koed Wonderman and treated Ironman like a twerp. Thor losing to Hulk isn't a low showing. That's like me bringing up Grundy or The General taking on the league as a low showing.

Lol...Captain Marvel was amped off of the Phoenix force when he defeated Thor. He was suppose to be a weapon to use against the force.

Everyone you've named is above Herald level or has been displaying above Herald level power. I dont see anything wrong with Thor losing to any of these peeps and that doesnt take him out of the High herald tier. By the way, any member of the P5 would kill Surfer.

this whole post is wrong

carver9
Nothing I've stated in that post was wrong. You just haven't been keeping up with these characters.

-Pr-
Originally posted by curryman
"above" herald, right?

Yes, the Pheonix 5 were well above it.

Nothing I've stated in that post was wrong. You just haven't been keeping up with these characters.

You making shit up isn't "keeping up with characters".

Don't know why you don't think she is High Herald level. It was stated clearly on panel that her and Exodus was equals and she was matching him. If you don't think Exodus is high Herald, then, I don't know what else to tell ya.

Hulk is clearly above Herald levels. WWH was above Herald levels. Current Hulk s as well.

lol no.

Philosophía
It's keeping up with carver's character, at least.

Sin I AM

lol no.

u know honestly dont think the P5 did anything thats beyond the realm of HH they just didnt job like most HH do and used the full extent of their powers imo if Norrin was written with the same mindset he could replicate those feats

carver9

lol no.

Like I've stated, different opinions on the character.

Yes, and if what Rage said is true about what Hulk is going to do in the Avengers comic, this puts Hulk even further in a bracket that I didn't even think about.

Sin I AM

Yes, and if what Rage said is true about what Hulk is going to do in the Avengers comic, this puts Hulk even further in a bracket that I didn't even think about.

what did rage say?

carver9
what did rage say?

Hulk is about to one a shot ko a starbrand user.

celeyhyga17
How is it a one-shot when he already ate a Mjolnir throw? Plus if Cpt. Marvel throws him it's really 2 character using force.

Sin I AM

i would stop reading comics if he did......thats ridiculous

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
How is it a one-shot when he already ate a Mjolnir throw? Plus if Cpt. Marvel throws him it's really 2 character using force.

thumb up

Yeah, he already took in some hits and a throw from CM is an additional boost^^.

-Pr-
u know honestly dont think the P5 did anything thats beyond the realm of HH they just didnt job like most HH do and used the full extent of their powers imo if Norrin was written with the same mindset he could replicate those feats

god no.

The difference is, mine is educated by years of reading the comics and looking at the feats.

Hulk isn't in the bracket at all right now. And if he one-shots a starbrand user, Hickman is a bigger hack than anyone could have ever thought.

carver9

He smiled after that Mjlonir toss. Thas like me saying, "since Thing punched Hulk in the face, if Thor beats him, it doesn't count". The guy was still 100% after being hit by Mjlonir but it was impressive that Thor knocked him down. If Hulk 1 shots him, that ft speaks volumes.

celeyhyga17
He smiled after that Mjlonir toss. Thas like me saying, "since Thing punched Hulk in the face, if Thor beats him, it doesn't count". The guy was still 100% after being hit by Mjlonir but it was impressive that Thor knocked him down. If Hulk 1 shots him, that ft speaks volumes.
oh wait ure the same guy who said Thor was exhausted completely from fighting amped hulk during fear itself even though he just finished fighting a small army of ice trolls, blasted then bfr'd by Serpent, and killed off amped Thing...

iceman24567
carver logic is fail logic the hammer toss completely floored him its like in mma when a guy gets smacked with a good shot they can smile or play it off but the damage is obvious.

carver9
oh wait ure the same guy who said Thor was exhausted completely from fighting amped hulk during fear itself even though he just finished fighting a small army of ice trolls, blasted then bfr'd by Serpent, and killed off amped Thing...

That's an entirely different topic than what we are discussing. One hammer hit should not do enough damage to a top tier to make a difference in being koed by Hulk or not...especially with someone carrying around the star brand. If you truly believe that Sentry punching Hulk one time would make a difference between how a fist fight would go between him aaaaannnnndddd Grundy, then something is wrong with you.

Batman-Prime
That's an entirely different topic than what we are discussing. One hammer hit should not do enough damage to a top tier to make a difference in being koed by Hulk or not...especially with someone carrying around the star brand. If you truly believe that Sentry punching Hulk one time would make a difference between how a fist fight would go between him aaaaannnnndddd Grundy, then something is wrong with you.

Se it as some kind of energybar. The hit from Mjolnir might take 10 or 20% or maybe even 30% and you are still in the green. Hulk who was defeated at this point, floating helpless around, waiting for the boy to come and finish him, needed the rescue of Ms Marvel who will throw him against the boy. Now we will see how much energy Hulk will take from this bar with Ms Marvel momentum wink.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Se it as some kind of energybar. The hit from Mjolnir might take 10 or 20% or maybe even 30% and you are still in the green. Hulk who was defeated at this point, floating helpless around, waiting for the boy to come and finish him, needed the rescue of Ms Marvel who will throw him against the boy. Now we will see how much energy Hulk will take from this bar with Ms Marvel momentum wink.

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.