Kryptonians vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman
Super Girl
Power Girl

vs

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Hercules with Mace

All DC Characters are pre reboot

Sin I AM
immortal herc?

Golgo13
The Kryptonians.

pym-ftw
Bill isn't a God

the Darkone
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bill isn't a God

Technical he is in a way, citizen of Asgard!

PillarofOsiris
Are any of the Asgardians really "gods"?

ThereIsHope
I think Thor and Bill could give the kryptonians alot of problems with there powers.

Raisen
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Are any of the Asgardians really "gods"?

I really never saw why. They aren't even true immortals nor do they derive power from worship or anything. I don't get it.

Anyway, Thor is a major weak link for Team 2. Replace Thor with a morbidly obese, bed ridden Volstagg.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Raisen
I really never saw why. They aren't even true immortals nor do they derive power from worship or anything. I don't get it.

Anyway, Thor is a major weak link for Team 2. Replace Thor with a morbidly obese, bed ridden Volstagg.

Norse gods weren't immortal anyway, and gods typically don't get power from worhsip outside of recent fiction, because they are supposed to predate humans.
As far as them being gods in Marvel, yes they are gods. It is the name of the race of beings they belong to, it's a classification like being called human or mutant.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Are any of the Asgardians really "gods"? Yes they are the only thing why people claim they are true immortals is that they "age" however there has not been one example of an asgardian dieing from old age...

Heck when an asgardian dies they just go to valhalla

Same with olympians die they go to "hades"

then some how both always seem to get reborn and come back to life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.