Hal Jordan and Flash (Wally) vs Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Zack Fair
Team 1 6-7/10

team 1 wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2. Either Hulk or Thor would beat either Hal or Wally unless some form of battle field removal is involved.

ColossusGrundy
Team 1 FTW

Hal >> Hulk

I think Wally could beat Thor, Thor fight arrogantly.

Odekahn
Team 1 solidly

-Pr-
Split.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Team 1 FTW

Hal >> Hulk

I think Wally could beat Thor, Thor fight arrogantly.

Hulk would smash through anything Hal made and knock his lights out. Let's get real here.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk would smash through anything Hal made and knock his lights out. Let's get real here.

This.

Team two stomps. I could see either soloing.

Dolos

The Hulk could never connect with the Flash. The Flash will be in another country having crossed the pacific ocean before the Hulk's fist can collide with the ground to cause an earthquake out of frustration of not being able to hit the Scarlet Speedstar.

Thor couldn't catch the Flash either, as he is astronomically slower than even Superman.

The Green Lantern can provide good protection as well.

In the end, team 2 is too durable, you don't put two tanks against a speedster and an energy-constructer. Team 1 is also more intelligent, so this is tough for me but I'd say of course power obviously goes to team 2.

I'll side with Marvel here.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
This.

Team two stomps. I could see either soloing. Shut up.

curryman
Team 2 has little defense against speed-steal.

Even barring that I don't see how Hulk's gonna be of any use this fight.

Golgo13
Team 1.

DTM
Ill side with Team 2 to win a majority, but it would be a good fight.

-Pr-
This.

Take your gamma glasses off.

Slaanesh
no one from team 2 can beat Flash..so team 1 10/10

mighty adam
GL have contain big bangs thier rings can split atoms wtf are you people smoking I wanna bring this shit to Detroit to sale team 1 easly flash can solo this and so could GL

nwg202
Team 1 wins. speed steal, imps, insane reaction time, etc..GL isn't weak either.

Originally posted by mighty adam
GL have contain big bangs thier rings can split atoms wtf are you people smoking I wanna bring this shit to Detroit to sale team 1 easly flash can solo this and so could GL thor can absorb enough to energy to destroy the universe, amp it ten times and throw it back at the source. hulk can vaporize a dimension with the shock waves generated by his blows blah blah blah nobody fights like this or at these levels consistenly

Raisen
It sucks that Hulk didn't get a good partner. Give him the Kingpin or even a UFC fighter and he stands a better chance

Odekahn
This.

Excuse me, sir. Your fanboi bias is showing.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Raisen
It sucks that Hulk didn't get a good partner. Give him the Kingpin or even a UFC fighter and he stands a better chance I guess you are hitting all of the Thor threads and working your "magic".

Team 1 for the win.
This is THE Hal Jordan. The guy that pulls out the tough wins. DC's Cosmic "Captain America". The difference between Hal and other characters, is that Hal is the weapon. The ring and the power are the tools.
And I don't think I see Hulk or Thor getting the better of Wally. Although Thor has been shown to have powers that could counter Wally, it has been a looooong time since he used them. So, I have to go with the Flash.

ColossusGrundy

Why would Hal fight stupid and just make things for Hulk to smash?

Use the ring to make catapults, slingshots, etc to swing and sling Hulk around into the path of giant Baseball bats, hammers, etc.

And that's without being creative. Honestly, Hal could smack Hulk around ALL DAY LONG from afar without Hulk getting his balance ONCE.

Grab him by the ankle with a claw and sling him into the sun. There's another possibility.

There are TONS of options for Hal to do away with Hulk. Only one or two for Hulk to fight him.

Massive advantage Hal Jordan.

got to see the whole picture here. Hal isn't gonna trade blows with him. This isn't world war hulk, the writers aren't going to make him job.

carver9
Name these ways Kyle could do away with Hulk?

Zack Fair
Name these ways Kyle could do away with Hulk? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5kx08HP8K1qj6wxoo1_500.png

carver9
This is exactly what would happen.

"GUARDIANS"

http://s30.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/GL.jpg.html#/user/Hulk3389/media/GL.jpg.html?&_suid=136168568743102294421144761145

Branlor Swift
Carver just won

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx8iofuRVa1r2mho4o1_500.gif

carver9
laughing out loud

-Pr-
Don't worry guys; it's not like Carver's ever read a Lantern comic anyway.

And why is Hulk going cowgirl in that sig?

curryman
Originally posted by -Pr-

Dead god my sides laughing

carver9
Don't worry guys; it's not like Carver's ever read a Lantern comic anyway.

Really? Who doesn't read Lanterns? With sufficient strength, their shields can be mauled through and Hulk is one of the people with the necessary strength to do this. Thor can as well. Anyone he fights destroys him, imo.

Magnon
Hal and Wally win, pretty easily.

If both members of the team 2 start on ground, Flash takes them out with a couple of IMPs faster than they can react. If Thor starts the fight already in air, Green Lantern simply has to bring him down ftw. (Unless Flash manages to hit the airborne Thor with the IMPed Hulk; in that case he wouldn't need any contribution from Hal.)

StiltmanFTW

laughing

Magnon
Not really cowgirl, imo. It looks like Supes has placed Hulk on his back, and Hulk SCREAMS. But who can blame him, this IS superman we are talking about.

ColossusGrundy
I fly through at past light speed and grab the big green guy by the ankle with a claw.

Before 1/1000000th of a second has passed, he is slung directly into the sun

-Hal Jordan

(fight over)

and that's the cheap way out.

I see NO way without gay, shitty writing that Hal does not beat Hulk.

carver9
Show us Hal doing that on panel.

I fly through at past light speed and grab the big green guy by the ankle with a claw.

Before 1/1000000th of a second has passed, he is slung directly into the sun

-Hal Jordan

(fight over)

and that's the cheap way out.

I see NO way without gay, shitty writing that Hal does not beat Hulk. thumb up as he is leaving the atmosphere, hulk thunderclaps, shatters the construc along every bone in hals body. gets to the sun thunderclaps the star apart and destroys the solar system just 'cause

Zack Fair
I always knew Hulk was a screamer.

Estacado
What what in the butt....biscuits

CosmicComet

haermm

As the maker, I am to blame.

Carver thought I was making a Hulk triumph sig. biscuits

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by 753
thumb up as he is leaving the atmosphere, hulk thunderclaps, shatters the construc along every bone in hals body. gets to the sun thunderclaps the star apart and destroys the solar system just 'cause

Out of atmosphere (which btw would be faster than Hulk could bring his hands together), a thunderclap would be useless (no air to disturb).

hang on.... lemme show u something.... (to be cot'd)

ColossusGrundy
Ways Hulk could possibly beat Hal Jordan:

1. Physical slugfest
2. Thunderclap

that's it. and that's ONLY if some moron wrote Hal stupid enough to trade blows with Hulk or not evade a thunderclap.

Ways Hal could beat Hulk:

1. BFR into space
2. BFR into the sun
3. BFR into a warp (which Lanterns all can make instantaneously)
BTW all 3 of these would be faster than Hulk could react. He'd maybe get a "Hulk sm..." out, but I doubt it.

4. Continual bashing from afar (The rings have a range like everything)
That doesn't mean a single construct. Hundreds of attacks simultaneously is the way to go.

5. Draining of the gamma radiation that powers Hulk (similar to how Hal siphoned the Shark's radiation and de-evolved him and the way he manipulated Dr. Polaris' own magnetism)

6. Continual attacks - never let Hulk get his balance or oriented. Hulk hasn't fought anyone successfully who could surround him him with attacks that keep his body flying in different directions. Hal could do this constantly for hours.

7. Probing attack - such as a small beam entering the nostrils or ear canal that surrounded and froze the brain... instant KO and would also probably revert Hulk to Banner.

8. A ring that can split and sever atoms wouldn't have a lot of problem dispersing Hulk atom by atom (as Hal did in GL special #2).

9. Internal Atomic Bomb. Between the teeth, over the tongue, look out stomach, here it comes.

10. Vertigo - even without touching him, would put hulk on his ass. (Doom did it to grey Hulk, who had to lay there until Doom was done speaking).

This is just a sampling of what Hal could do to Hulk. None of these are as sinister as we all know Hal can be. Could write these all day.

Hal is faster, much more versatile, and very much able to be a vicious jerk when needed.

I haven't even begun to mention Flash > Thor.

Team Flash/GL wins.

carver9
Everything youve said is wrong. Hulk punch through his constructs and his shields and lay waste to him.

-Pr-
Really? Who doesn't read Lanterns? With sufficient strength, their shields can be mauled through and Hulk is one of the people with the necessary strength to do this. Thor can as well. Anyone he fights destroys him, imo.

You don't. I said so already. Please, continue to use a flawed argument so I can destroy it.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
haermm

As the maker, I am to blame.

Carver thought I was making a Hulk triumph sig. biscuits

At least Hulk is enjoying himself. That image on the right is as orgasmic as can be.

carver9
You don't. I said so already. Please, continue to use a flawed argument so I can destroy it.

At least Hulk is enjoying himself. That image on the right is as orgasmic as can be.

laughing out loud laughing out loud ...love challenges...if I didn't feel as if it would result in a warning, I would accept this challenge, but...I have proven my case.

-Pr-
laughing out loud laughing out loud ...love challenges...if I didn't feel as if it would result in a warning, I would accept this challenge, but...I have proven my case.

Fine, cop out as always carver.

Out of atmosphere (which btw would be faster than Hulk could bring his hands together), a thunderclap would be useless (no air to disturb).

hang on.... lemme show u something.... (to be cot'd) my point was that you were overinflating hal's performance.

anyway, you overestimate how fast hal would bfr hulk into space
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/67/72832116bb5.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/361/90150593bt2.jpg/

besides, stronger versions of hulk emmit gamma radiation with thunderclaps too. even assuming regular thunderclaps are that bound by real world physics is a complicated matter, though I wont dispute it for now.

as for your other post (without even going into what hal has actually done on panel and what is extrapolation of GL ring's "infinite" potential) obviously hal is a looooot more versatile than hulk, but you underestimate the power bricks pack in comics: they pummel through logic. Hal has an edge over an average (current) hulk thanks to his versatility, but the longer it goes on, the worse off hal will be.

At least Hulk is enjoying himself. That image on the right is as orgasmic as can be. as you can see from SM's bulging erection through hsi pants near hulk's groin and his face, he is too.

mighty adam
Hulk is a none factor like in most fights. The problem is Thor dude is a beast but lucky his durability is soft. So hulk gets taken out in .00000000001 sec then Hal holds Thor down on the ground and one imp from flash fight over. Or Thor and Hal fight in the sky for hours then Thor gets tricked into landing and flash imp his ass either or its a L

DarkOdin

hang on.... lemme show u something.... (to be cot'd)

Glads tried to speedblitz hulk out of the atmosphere and fail Hulk thunder clap him on the head I would put glads speed above hal anytime

mighty adam
Hulk beat glads due to some radiation bs glads was weak too. Glads was bitchin hulk the most of the fight

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk is a none factor like in most fights.

LOL.

The problem is Thor dude is a beast but lucky his durability is soft. So hulk gets taken out in .00000000001 sec then Hal holds Thor down on the ground and one imp from flash fight over.

LOL.

Go pick up a comic. An infinite mass punch is the equivalent of getting hit by a real class 100, Thor would take that shit in stride.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk beat glads due to some radiation bs glads was weak too. Glads was bitchin hulk the most of the fight

"Go pick up a comic."

Gladiator was not "bitching" Hulk for most of the fight. Hulk beat the shit out of Gladiator before the radiation weakness was in play. It was a bloody, broken and beaten Gladiator that was dragged into the reactor.

Hulk also apparently still had weaker fluctuating durability.

ColossusGrundy
Everything youve said is wrong. Hulk punch through his constructs and his shields and lay waste to him.

how the hell could he punch through constructs that come at him faster than he can hit?

Also, how does he punch through shields when Hal is not in arm's reach?

You.... don't think this through very well.

Horrificus
Originally posted by 753
my point was that you were overinflating hal's performance.

anyway, you overestimate how fast hal would bfr hulk into space
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/67/72832116bb5.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/361/90150593bt2.jpg/

besides, stronger versions of hulk emmit gamma radiation with thunderclaps too. even assuming regular thunderclaps are that bound by real world physics is a complicated matter, though I wont dispute it for now.

as for your other post (without even going into what hal has actually done on panel and what is extrapolation of GL ring's "infinite" potential) obviously hal is a looooot more versatile than hulk, but you underestimate the power bricks pack in comics: they pummel through logic. Hal has an edge over an average (current) hulk thanks to his versatility, but the longer it goes on, the worse off hal will be. When Hal sees the Hulk getting too mad, he can just take off, have a beer in another star system, watch him from light-years away, come back when hulk is calm and trash him, bfr him, laugh at him, pee on him from miles above, make him wear funny looking girlie-bonnets made of green lantern power when other powerful characters are around, etc.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Horrificus
When Hal sees the Hulk getting too mad, he can just take off, have a beer in another star system, watch him from light-years away, come back when hulk is calm and trash him, bfr him, laugh at him, pee on him from miles above, make him wear funny looking girlie-bonnets made of green lantern power when other powerful characters are around, etc.

another notch in the versatility belt that "Hulk gets stronger" can't fix.

Hulk is probably the top or one of the top bricks, but versatility owns bricks. Some ppl just can't admit it.

abhilegend
LOL.

LOL.

Go pick up a comic. An infinite mass punch is the equivalent of getting hit by a real class 100, Thor would take that shit in stride.
Thor would take IMPs in stride? Don't tell me you're serious here? What class 100 attack oneshots a superman class character anyway?

Originally posted by Horrificus
When Hal sees the Hulk getting too mad, he can just take off, have a beer in another star system, watch him from light-years away, come back when hulk is calm and trash him, bfr him, laugh at him, pee on him from miles above, make him wear funny looking girlie-bonnets made of green lantern power when other powerful characters are around, etc. hal loses by self bfr in fear of the hulkthumb up

Golgo13
Krona buster FTW.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor would take IMPs in stride? Don't tell me you're serious here? What class 100 attack oneshots a superman class character anyway?

Are you serious? I thought you read comics. Character's being "temporarily" knocked out through a sucker shot happens all the time.

Sometimes a peer sucker shots another peer and all it does is knock him down, sometimes it allows a character to take down a noticeably stronger opponent. Either way, hitting an opponent with an attack they can't see coming is a huge asterisk.

I see no reason why it should be considered to be more significant than a punch from Hulk etc. Just last month, Aquaman one shotted Superman with a sucker shot!

But seriously:
http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc144&image=852_JLA057_10_11.jpg

Temporarily took down like 5 with a sneak attack.

abhilegend
Are you serious? I thought you read comics. Character's being "temporarily" knocked out through a sucker shot happens all the time.

Sometimes a peer sucker shots another peer and all it does is knock him down, sometimes it allows a character to take down a noticeably stronger opponent. Either way, hitting an opponent with an attack they can't see coming is a huge asterisk.

I see no reason why it should be considered to be more significant than a punch from Hulk etc. Just last month, Aquaman one shotted Superman with a sucker shot!

But seriously:
http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc144&image=852_JLA057_10_11.jpg

Temporarily took down like 5 with a sneak attack.
What are you talking about? It wasn't a suckershot, Zum saw it coming. He wasn't able to react to it.
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/zumimp4.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/zumimp5.jpg

Flash does have nearly infinite mass when he runs near lightspeed, its not merely a hyperbole.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/evucity2.jpg

J'onn temporarily stunned them, they were up and pursuing them on the next page. Flash KTFO the martian with one punch, its not even comparable. FYI, they were treated as exactly equal to superman under Morrison

http://imageshack.us/a/img171/4333/martianpowerlevelsjlav3.jpg

Under kelly? Not so much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What are you talking about? It wasn't a suckershot, Zum saw it coming. He wasn't able to react to it.
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/zumimp5.jpg

How can Zum see it coming when he couldn't even see Wally? He was nothing but a "continuous beam of light".

Also, if he can't react to a punch, that's still technically a sucker shot.

Flash does have nearly infinite mass when he runs near lightspeed, its not merely a hyperbole.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/evucity2.jpg

It could be true infinite mass but I've seen no evidence as to why I should treat it as some highly regarded move when another high end strongman could replicate the feat.

J'onn temporarily stunned them, they were up and pursuing them on the next page. Flash KTFO the martian with one punch, its not even comparable. FYI, they were treated as exactly equal to superman under Morrison

Under kelly? Not so much.

I confused Zom with the disk guy, thought he was back in seconds. In that case, pick an example of one peer knocking out the other with a sucker shot or whatever. Point still stands.

I wouldn't say that.

abhilegend
How can Zum see it coming when he couldn't even see Wally? He was nothing but a "continuous beam of light". Beat me. But he was depicted as seeing flash coming.

Not if he's seen it coming.

Well, who else oneshot KTFO a martian in NWO? Also it would KTFO Thor as well, unless you think Thor is more durable than superman.

The guy who was going against Kyle already? Nope, it wasn't a suckershot.

Show some proofs then. Even krypto was taking half dozen martians for a few panels.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
as you can see from SM's bulging erection through hsi pants near hulk's groin and his face, he is too.

So you don't believe in male rape, then. Shame on you.

mighty adam
LOL.

LOL.

Go pick up a comic. An infinite mass punch is the equivalent of getting hit by a real class 100, Thor would take that shit in stride. a imp is not equal to getting hit by a 100 ton character your slow. And Thor's not taking shit that was making sbprime run plus koed white Martians you go read a comic you stupid fanboy

mighty adam
It seems hulk fans love to say dumb shit on these forums I guess liking that retarded character has made them just as stupid as him HULK IS THE STRONGEST THIER IS!!!!!!! lol

mighty adam
Hulk smash stupid fast man!!.............hulk sad..hulk ass bleeds from fast man raping hulk......lol

So you don't believe in male rape, then. Shame on you. he was asking for it

Rage.Of.Olympus
Beat me. But he was depicted as seeing flash coming.

Not if he's seen it coming.

Well, who else oneshot KTFO a martian in NWO? Also it would KTFO Thor as well, unless you think Thor is more durable than superman.

The guy who was going against Kyle already? Nope, it wasn't a suckershot.

Show some proofs then. Even krypto was taking half dozen martians for a few panels.

But Zum didn't see it coming, he couldn't even see Wally at the speeds he was moving.

The Infinite Mass Punch may very well be above Top Tier in power but that would be pure speculation and not supported by the evidence at hand. Knocking someone out with a cheap shot is a huge asterisk in comics.

I meant not comparable. Also, I remember the White Martians storming the fortress and punking Kyle, Diana, Superman etc. at different points.

Rage.Of.Olympus
a imp is not equal to getting hit by a 100 ton character your slow. And Thor's not taking shit that was making sbprime run plus koed white Martians you go read a comic you stupid fanboy

Why not?

Bart didn't even hit Prime with Infinite Mass Punches, just blitzed him. It knocked out Zum with a sucker shot. Great. Class 100's have been taken down far easier with a cheap shot all the time in comics.

Hulk smash stupid fast man!!.............hulk sad..hulk ass bleeds from fast man raping hulk......lol Originally posted by mighty adam
It seems hulk fans love to say dumb shit on these forums I guess liking that retarded character has made them just as stupid as him HULK IS THE STRONGEST THIER IS!!!!!!! lol

Great points. I'm convinced.

Contrary to what we see, and what comics support being the most likely scenario, Wally is going to own Hulk easily.

Blair Wind
Hal/Wally 6-7/10

abhilegend
But Zum didn't see it coming, he couldn't even see Wally at the speeds he was moving.

The Infinite Mass Punch may very well be above Top Tier in power but that would be pure speculation and not supported by the evidence at hand. Knocking someone out with a cheap shot is a huge asterisk in comics.

I meant not comparable. Also, I remember the White Martians storming the fortress and punking Kyle, Diana, Superman etc. at different points.
Then why was he panicking as flash came close to him? Also Thor wouldn't see him coming too if he uses an IMP.

Thor would get KTFO, you may call it a cheapshot in the forum too if you so desire.

In groups.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then why was he panicking as flash came close to him? Also Thor wouldn't see him coming too if he uses an IMP.

Thor would get KTFO, you may call it a cheapshot in the forum too if you so desire.

In groups.

Why do you think? The speedster he was fighting left him in the dust. I thought we already established that Zum couldn't even see Wally, as it was specifically said that to him, Flash was nothing but a continuous beam of light. He couldn't see the punch coming even if Wally hit him square in the nose.

Thor may very well get knocked out by an Infinite Mass Punch, but then again, he might just take that shit in stride.

I don't know what would happen for sure, and that's my point. Flash hit Zum with a cheap shot, and those are hardly definitive or result in the same outcome repeatedly. My problem is someone treating it as an autowin.

IIRC, one Martian knocked out each of them respectively and restrained them. I also remember a single Martian raping Diana underwater and one or two of them beating up Superman and Kyle IIRC.

pym-ftw
Team 2 after Thor encloses the battlefield in a wall of wind

abhilegend
Why do you think? The speedster he was fighting left him in the dust. I thought we already established that Zum couldn't even see Wally, as it was specifically said that to him, Flash was nothing but a continuous beam of light. He couldn't see the punch coming even if Wally hit him square in the nose. Look again bro

He was shown as directly reacting to the punch. Maybe the art and dialogue were not in sync here. But it was no cheapshot.

You have any proofs for that shit or you're just talking out of your ass? A superman class being while in super-speed couldn't see it coming and got KTFO. Now if wally uses IMP on thor, he wouldn't see it coming and would get KTFO unless you think Thor is faster and more durable than superman and then I'd have to laugh at you.

I know what would happen, don't be a shuruku. If wally uses an IMP on thor, it would go exactly like it happened to Zum. Thor would be frozen and then he would be KTFO. Its an autowin by its nature.

Four martians have to cheapshot superman to knock him out. Well , wonder woman don't count as usual. They blitzed them in fortress as a group.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team 2 after Thor encloses the battlefield in a wall of wind
Before or after he gets oneshotted?

Zack Fair
Team 1 has way too many options to lose this fight.

Only way they lose is if they decide to fight on Thor's level. And by that I mean using the face to fist style.

pym-ftw
Before or after he one shots the team?
Before, after would be pointless

abhilegend
Before, after would be pointless
You missed the point, obviously.

this thread makes me smile

Horrificus
Team 2 after Thor encloses the battlefield in a wall of wind there is this.

if Thor gets to use his scarier toolbox, team 2 wins.

Mihsnme
this is just sad, rage of olympus two favorite characters get mutilated by the flash in an instant lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Lol. Thor and Wally West are my two favorite characters. Unlike most people however, I've read pretty much all there is to read of Wally so I don't think he's going to go around beating Top Tier Strongmen with any sort of ease.

Look again bro

He was shown as directly reacting to the punch. Maybe the art and dialogue were not in sync here. But it was no cheapshot.

You have any proofs for that shit or you're just talking out of your ass? A superman class being while in super-speed couldn't see it coming and got KTFO. Now if wally uses IMP on thor, he wouldn't see it coming and would get KTFO unless you think Thor is faster and more durable than superman and then I'd have to laugh at you.

I know what would happen, don't be a shuruku. If wally uses an IMP on thor, it would go exactly like it happened to Zum. Thor would be frozen and then he would be KTFO. Its an autowin by its nature.

Four martians have to cheapshot superman to knock him out. Well , wonder woman don't count as usual. They blitzed them in fortress as a group.

Maybe, but as far as I know, dialogue takes precedence over art and in this case, it was very clearly stated that to Zum, Wally was nothing more but a continuous beam of light. He might have been looking back but he couldn't see anything coming.

He might be, he might not. My point, once again, is that Wally cheap shotted Zum and using a showing with such an asterisk as conclusive evidence for every time he Infinite Mass Punches an opponent is illogical. Do you remember Captain Marvel cheap shotting Superman for a knock out? That's like me arguing that he can two shot Superman every-time he uses a bit of magic juice.

I don't see what another poster from a different site has to do with this. And childish jabs like that don't help your rep any.

Why doesn't Wonder Woman count? I specifically remember one Martian taking one Leaguer out, and restraining them. Do you have scans?

Whatever, agree to disagree. I don't really care that much.

Mihsnme
You've read all there is to read on Wally and yet still don't know how one of Wally's trademark abilities work.

Makes perfect sense laughing out loud

Zack Fair
I don't think the IMP was a cheap shot.

Zum was trained in super speed combat. He was having the upperhand throughout their super speed fight. Wally digged in his bag of Flash Facts and pulled the IMP.

End of story.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mihsnme
You've read all there is to read on Wally and yet still don't know how one of Wally's trademark abilities work.

Makes perfect sense laughing out loud

erm The Infinite Mass Punch is hardly one of Wally's trademark abilities.

I know exactly how it works. The text was clear and the reasoning behind it was pretty simple.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't think the IMP was a cheap shot.

Zum was trained in super speed combat. He was having the upperhand throughout their super speed fight. Wally digged in his bag of Flash Facts and pulled the IMP.

End of story.

Why not?

I know what happened but this brief explanation doesn't explain how you reached the above conclusion.

If Zum couldn't see the punch coming, wouldn't it by definition be a cheap shot?

Mihsnme
erm The Infinite Mass Punch is hardly one of Wally's trademark abilities.

I know exactly how it works. The text was clear and the reasoning behind it was pretty simple. It really is though, and I've been reading through the past few pages seeing what you've posted and at this point it seems you really don't want Thor to lose, even though he does horrendously.

abhilegend
^Lol. Thor and Wally West are my two favorite characters. Unlike most people however, I've read pretty much all there is to read of Wally so I don't think he's going to go around beating Top Tier Strongmen with any sort of ease. Like Mongul?

That can be but its not as clear cut as you're making out to be. Not that it would matter.

Any proof to the contrary? Otherwise you're just talking out of air. For all intents and purposes he would be cheapshotting thor here, since thor wouldn't be able to perceive him either if wally uses an IMP. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Total strawman. Cap isn't blindsiding superman in the middle of fight.

You are acting just like him. I care about my rep from you? Who said that?

She's a woman. I would post them as soon as I can

Hahaha, do you say everytime?

Mihsnme
I don't think it matters if it was a sucker punch or not. Zum is faster than Thor is, just as durable. Considering Thor has been blitzed by Wolverine, Mongoose and Eric Matterson by Spiderman, Wally should be able to IMP him no question.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It really is though, and I've been reading through the past few pages seeing what you've posted and at this point it seems you really don't want Thor to lose, even though he does horrendously.

The Infinite Mass Punch is only a trademark ability in the eyes of those who haven't bothered to read any Flash and only visit forums and/or respect threads.

He's used the attack what, once, twice if you count his attack against Zoom as it's a high speed punch. There's also contradictory evidence such as the time he hit Grodd and the metallic telekinetic.

Why would he lose horrendously? A aoe lightning blast could very well let him beat Flash like 90% of the time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like Mongul?

That can be but its not as clear cut as you're making out to be. Not that it would matter.

Any proof to the contrary? Otherwise you're just talking out of air. For all intents and purposes he would be cheapshotting thor here, since thor wouldn't be able to perceive him either if wally uses an IMP. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Total strawman. Cap isn't blindsiding superman in the middle of fight.

You are acting just like him. I care about my rep from you? Who said that?

She's a woman. I would post them as soon as I can

Hahaha, do you say everytime?

He owned Mongul after his speedforce upgrade, yes. Now would you like me to list contradictory evidence? At the very least, he has so much trouble that these forum myths are clearly inaccurate.

Why not? Is there some hidden meaning I'm missing?

So you think Captain Marvel can two piece Superman easily every time he blindsides him? Because that's pretty much what you're saying here with Wally's punch. And I've seen enough of sucker punches to know that they fluctuate wildly.

Whatever arguments you have with Shruku, keep it with him. "Do you say everytime"? I don't know what you mean here.

Mihsnme
The Infinite Mass Punch is only a trademark ability in the eyes of those who haven't bothered to read any Flash and only visit forums and/or respect threads.

He's used the attack what, once, twice if you count his attack against Zoom as it's a high speed punch. There's also contradictory evidence such as the time he hit Grodd and the metallic telekinetic.

Why would he lose horrendously? A aoe lightning blast could very well let him beat Flash like 90% of the time. I own a good chunk of Flash's second volume and I consider it a trade mark ability. But even if you don't, I question how much Flash you've read since your apparently arguing on where Zum got sucker punched or not when he was clearly looking at Wally before getting KTFO

The same reason why he couldn't use his AOE Lightning on Mongoose, Spiderman, Wolverine or Quicksilver, he';s too slow. There are street levelers with better combat speed than Thor.

Newjak
I own a good chunk of Flash's second volume and I consider it a trade mark ability. But even if you don't, I question how much Flash you've read since your apparently arguing on where Zum got sucker punched or not when he was clearly looking at Wally before getting KTFO

The same reason why he couldn't use his AOE Lightning on Mongoose, Spiderman, Wolverine or Quicksilver, he';s too slow. There are street levelers with better combat speed than Thor. You do realize Thor basically schooled Quicksilver and not too long ago.

Zack Fair
Match begins.

Flash steals all their kinetic energy and leaves them as statues.

He speed amps Jordan for the LoL.

The 2 proceed to draw penises and vaginas in Thor and Hulk's faces.

abhilegend
He owned Mongul after his speedforce upgrade, yes. Now would you like me to list contradictory evidence? At the very least, he has so much trouble that these forum myths are clearly inaccurate.

Why not? Is there some hidden meaning I'm missing?

So you think Captain Marvel can two piece Superman easily every time he blindsides him? Because that's pretty much what you're saying here with Wally's punch. And I've seen enough of sucker punches to know that they fluctuate wildly.

Whatever arguments you have with Shruku, keep it with him. "Do you say everytime"? I don't know what you mean here.
Speed-force upgrade? You mean something which has stuck since? Its not surfer or Iron man's upgrades.

You said its a cheapshot by all accounts, its presented as a cheapshot by dialogue but not by art.

As easily as a mind-controlled superman twoshotting cap? No, because we've seen cap suckerpunch superman both before and after and it didn't took him out. You've seen an IMP fail? Where?

Don't talk like him then.

I meant,"Do you say it everytime?"

Rage.Of.Olympus
I own a good chunk of Flash's second volume and I consider it a trade mark ability. But even if you don't, I question how much Flash you've read since your apparently arguing on where Zum got sucker punched or not when he was clearly looking at Wally before getting KTFO

The same reason why he couldn't use his AOE Lightning on Mongoose, Spiderman, Wolverine or Quicksilver, he';s too slow. There are street levelers with better combat speed than Thor.

Stop lying. How can the Infinite Mass Punch be his trademark ability if he's used it only once, maybe twice? Maybe if it was a rare move he tapped into in the most dire of situations like Thor's God Blast, you'd have a point but as it stands? Speed stealing has far more evidence to support it being a trademark ability, and frankly, I'd think it'd be more effective in this fight.

I don't just look at the pretty pictures, I also read the text. I recommend that you do so as well, the art is good, but Morrison is an even better writer.

laughing out loud

He actually uses aoe attacks to beat Spider-Man, Moongoose and Quicksilver.

Mihsnme
Originally posted by Newjak
You do realize Thor basically schooled Quicksilver and not too long ago. Yes, I have a good chunk of Mighty Avengers he schooled Quicksilver with an AOE attack after he realized he couldn't hit him with lightning and slammed the ground. In that case Quicksilver didn't even try to go on the offense. If he did he could of most likely blitzed the shit out of Thor.

Now don't get me wrong, there's an incredibly slim possibility of Thor beating a morals on Wally if Wally dicks around and lets Thor nail a large AOE attack, but that's really the closest Thor is ever going to get to anything remotely resembling a victory over a Speed Force user

abhilegend
You do realize Thor basically schooled Quicksilver and not too long ago.
After he stunned quicksilver with a ground pound and grabbed him while he was falling?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Speed-force upgrade? You mean something which has stuck since? Its not surfer or Iron man's upgrades.

You said its a cheapshot by all accounts, its presented as a cheapshot by dialogue but not by art.

As easily as a mind-controlled superman twoshotting cap? No, because we've seen cap suckerpunch superman both before and after and it didn't took him out. You've seen an IMP fail? Where?

Don't talk like him then.

I meant,"Do you say it everytime?"

I didn't mean it doesn't count. Although, Wally was riding on a high at the time.

Which is exactly my point. Sucker shots fluctuate wildly in comics in regards to effectiveness. You want contradictory evidence? Wally once got a running start and hit Grodd with all he had. The attack didn't put the Gorilla down IIRC and I know it broke his hand.

Only when I start getting bored.

Mihsnme
Stop lying. How can the Infinite Mass Punch be his trademark ability if he's used it only once, maybe twice? Maybe if it was a rare move he tapped into in the most dire of situations like Thor's God Blast, you'd have a point but as it stands? Speed stealing has far more evidence to support it being a trademark ability, and frankly, I'd think it'd be more effective in this fight.

I don't just look at the pretty pictures, I also read the text. I recommend that you do so as well, the art is good, but Morrison is an even better writer.

laughing out loud

He actually uses aoe attacks to beat Spider-Man, Moongoose and Quicksilver. I was referring to it's popularity and not how frequently he used it. I also considering Thor's god blast a trademark ability even though it's usually not the first thing he pulls out of his ass when he's in a fight.

You're absolutely right, speed stealing would be just another of many ways Flash could steamroll Thor cool glad we finally agree on something

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was referring to it's popularity and not how frequently he used it. I also considering Thor's god blast a trademark ability even though it's usually not the first thing he pulls out of his ass when he's in a fight.

You're absolutely right, speed stealing would be just another of many ways Flash could steamroll Thor cool glad we finally agree on something

Which is kind of my point. Some idiots see a scan posted once, and they think this is how a character responds to all situations. The God Blast however has far more grounds to being a trademark ability then the punch.

The simple fact that you think Wally would own Thor indicates you've read very little Flash. A ground slam from Hulk would very often be a great counter to a speedster.

Mihsnme
Which is kind of my point. Some idiots see a scan posted once, and they think this is how a character responds to all situations. The God Blast however has far more grounds to being a trademark ability then the punch.

The simple fact that you think Wally would own Thor indicates you've read very little Flash.

The simple fact that Wally would own Thor is just that, the simple fact, and considering I'm not the only person who thinks so, I guess everyone else who agrees has no knowledge of the character, you apparently have so much knowledge that the only argument you can think of is weather Wally sucker punched Zum or not, and even that's not relevant since Thor is no more durable and no where near as fast as he is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The simple fact that Wally would own Thor is just that, the simple fact, and considering I'm not the only person who thinks so, I guess everyone else who agrees has no knowledge of the character, you apparently have so much knowledge that the only argument you can think of is weather Wally sucker punched Zum or not, and even that's not relevant since Thor is no more durable and no where near as fast as he is.

Yes, clearly anyone who thinks Thor would beat Flash has no knowledge of the character. Lol, this guy.

Well, agree to disagree then. If I post contradictory evidence, I'll just get it thrown in my face by Carver later or something.

You are going to have to prove that Zum is as durable as Thor.

Anyways, I'm going to go play some dishonored, bye Fangirl.

Zack Fair
Dishonored rocks. thumb up

Too bad my iso ****ed up >_<

Mihsnme
Yes, clearly anyone who thinks Thor would beat Flash has no knowledge of the character. Lol, this guy.

Well, agree to disagree then. If I post contradictory evidence, I'll just get it thrown in my face by Carver later or something.

You are going to have to prove that Zum is as durable as Thor.

Anyways, I'm going to go play some dishonored, bye Fangirl. Lets just analyze this for a second

You stated that Wally cheap shotted Zum correct? Lets assume he did

What's to stop him from doing the same thing to Thor? We already know THor is no where near as fast as Zum is, Wally stated that he could hit Zum a thousand more times before he could blink...

What do you think is going to happen to Thor? Thor who's been blitzed by street levelers?

The only thing you've stated is that Thor could use an AOE attack. An attack that Wally could more than likely avoid.

abhilegend
I didn't mean it doesn't count. Although, Wally was riding on a high at the time.

Which is exactly my point. Sucker shots fluctuate wildly in comics in regards to effectiveness. You want contradictory evidence? Wally once got a running start and hit Grodd with all he had. The attack didn't put the Gorilla down IIRC and I know it broke his hand.

Only when I start getting bored.
He is still riding it high. Speedsters take on bricks all the time in DC.

Wally was going at Mach 10 at that point. His human level strength at that speed isn't enough to beat a top tier, I agree.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Also wally needs no stinkin' godblast. He can just punch a lot and do more damage.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12814134_f1.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12814135_f2.jpg

leonidas
funny how every flash thread seems to denigrate into--he can and will IMP every time in the first attosecond of a match. laughing out loud

except, well......he doesn't. EVER. in ANY COMIC. EVER. and i'm actually with rage here--i do not think the IMP=insta-ko on thor, and certainly not on hulk. hulk has ALSO hit thor into space/near space, and thor basically shrugged it off like it was a fly that stung him. it only po'd him. thor has definitely got the feats to suggest he could take it and come back more po'd than when he left. for that matter etrigan (magical demon) punched kal to the MOON and supes was like, whatever, and back in the fight immediately.

IMP is (for the one or 2 times it has ever been used in history) is definitely a solid attack. greater than a good cl100 good deliver? i doubt it imo. supes, hulk, thor, cm--all could deliver at least as powerful a blow and most, if not all, have better striking feats than one-shot ko'ing a martian......

as for the match--either team could win. i see the marvel guys as harder to put down though. not sure who i'd take. with bfr flash and hal should def take more. sans bfr it's a very tough call imo.

-Pr-
Rage and Abhi going at it... Well, it was nice while it lasted, I guess...

leonidas
while it lasted....?

Mihsnme
Originally posted by leonidas
funny how every flash thread seems to denigrate into--he can and will IMP every time in the first attosecond of a match. laughing out loud

except, well......he doesn't. EVER. in ANY COMIC. EVER. and i'm actually with rage here--i do not think the IMP=insta-ko on thor, and certainly not on hulk. hulk has ALSO hit thor into space/near space, and thor basically shrugged it off like it was a fly that stung him. it only po'd him. thor has definitely got the feats to suggest he could take it and come back more po'd than when he left. for that matter etrigan (magical demon) punched kal to the MOON and supes was like, whatever, and back in the fight immediately.

IMP is (for the one or 2 times it has ever been used in history) is definitely a solid attack. greater than a good cl100 good deliver? i doubt it imo. supes, hulk, thor, cm--all could deliver at least as powerful a blow and most, if not all, have better striking feats than one-shot ko'ing a martian......

as for the match--either team could win. i see the marvel guys as harder to put down though. not sure who i'd take. with bfr flash and hal should def take more. sans bfr it's a very tough call imo. It isn't impossible to beat a morals on Flash. But lets look at what you just posted. You're judging how strong the IMP is based on the distance it knocked Zum.

Knocking someone back doesn't equate to doing more damage to them. In one of their earlier fights Lobo was devastating Superman in a fight, he didn't punch him out of orbit, but his hits were doing more damage than Etrigan's moon punch

Darkseid is another example, he's backhanded Superman and drew blood from him, didn't knock him back more than a few feet but still did more visible damage than Etrigan did.

We already know that Wally's standard punches can harm Mongul so we already know that the IMP would deliver greater effects. In the scan already posted in this thread Wally one shotted a character with Superman level durability with it. It can one shot Thor and Hulk and even without it, neither of them can withstand getting hit a thousand times in an instant with punches with enough force to hurt Mongul, and they still don't have a defense against speed stealing.

leonidas
It isn't impossible to beat a morals on Flash. But lets look at what you just posted. You're judging how strong the IMP is based on the distance it knocked Zum.

Knocking someone back doesn't equate to doing more damage to them. In one of their earlier fights Lobo was devastating Superman in a fight, he didn't punch him out of orbit, but his hits were doing more damage than Etrigan's moon punch

Darkseid is another example, he's backhanded Superman and drew blood from him, didn't knock him back more than a few feet but still did more visible damage than Etrigan did.

We already know that Wally's standard punches can harm Mongul so we already know that the IMP would deliver greater effects. In the scan already posted in this thread Wally one shotted a character with Superman level durability with it. It can one shot Thor and Hulk and even without it, neither of them can withstand getting hit a thousand times in an instant with punches with enough force to hurt Mongul, and they still don't have a defense against speed stealing.

and you're judging how strong the IMP is because it knocked out one white martian. so your initial argument has a flaw--it presupposes that you have full knowledge of zum's durability. can you show me his durability feats? you're assuming via abc logic that his durability was superman-esque. i disagree. completely. i'd say it's less than jonn's. probably considerably below jonn's. and his his durability is far below superman's. thor has feats that would put him kal's class.

if we suddenly think zum's durability is in question, then the overall power of the IMP is in question. even if we say zum=jonn (which again, i'd highly doubt) that doesn't mean a punch that ko'd him would ko thor or hulk.

and knocking someone back doesn't necessarily imply greater damage in comics, i agree, but it doesn't mean the punch was LESS effective or powerful either. different writers show damage differently and it is IMPOSSIBLE to say etrigan's punch<IMP. there are tons of examples to support either notion. just like i've seen flash throw 1000s of punches at FAR less power than those he threw at mongul. using just high feats leads to skewed arguments. thor has withstood celestials' blasts. doesn't mean i think it takes a celestial to harm him.

i also don't agree with your premise that the IMP>1000s of punches from flash. at least, not from the damage that can be accumulated from said punches. and i'm not one who thinks he can throw 1000s of IMPs either.....

so, yeah, i think it is completely reasonable to think thor and hulk could both handle an IMP since we don't really know what level the IMP is in the first place, and i don't think that it can be assumed flash will be using the same type of attacks he used against mongul. he COULD i suppose, but the vast majority of in-character flash battles has him doing much less than that.

now, the one argument i cannot criticize is the speed steal. he SHOULD be able to do that. if he does his team wins every time. but....it is also not a common form of attack. in fact, it's exceedingly rare and so should be consider a possible way for them to win, but not the main reason at all, imo.

-Pr-
while it lasted....?

Yeah, okay. It's been shit from the start.

leonidas
laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Also wally needs no stinkin' godblast. He can just punch a lot and do more damage.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12814134_f1.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12814135_f2.jpg Wasn't he just in Barry's body

nwg202
Speed steal for the win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by nwg202
Speed steal for the win.
No, he was just transported to the past.

Also, if someone doesn't has read this, read it. Morrison specifies that the white martians were "as tough" as superman.

http://imageshack.us/a/img171/4333/martianpowerlevelsjlav3.jpg

I would laugh at anyone who thinks that Thor is in superman class durability.

leonidas
something that makes me laugh is the fact that jonn has showed greater durability than superman at one point and superman. and it's a feat, not narration. but the narration i choose to believe is the one where jonn says he's as powerful as superman. picking and choosing which narration to believe certainly does make these debates easier, i agree. thumb up

i also wonder if supes meant ALL white martians. cuz that would make the scene where jonn takes on several of them.....pretty impressive given that supes could hardly handle a single one. inverse ninja for the excuse win? lol feats>>>>>>then one melodramatic panel of narration. at least imho.

i'd actually laugh at the durability comparison as well, just not as hard and there are feats thor has that put him in that class--just has supes has feats that show he could be dropped by things much less than his highest feats. all feats need to be taken into account.

abhilegend
J'onn has shown greater durability than superman? Don't make me laugh. Show any example of that in comparison. Also writer's intent>>>>feats. Superman's durability>Thor's durability, either at low end, average or high end. That's not even up for debate. You want to compare their performances? Go at it. It would end badly for you and thor.

-Pr-
I don't think you understood his post...

abhilegend
I don't think you understood his post...
Oh, I did. Somehow thor can take IMPs in stride because, prove martians have comparable durability to superman. Only don't use writer intents, use only feats. If anybody thinks that ANY herald and even some Trans characters can compete with superman in feats of either strength or durability, they would be disappointed at how wrong that line of thought is. Heck, I can prove superman is near galactus level durability by feats.

-Pr-
1. I don't think you did.
2. No, you can't.

erm

abhilegend
2. No, you can't.

erm
1. I certainly did.
2. Try me.

Newjak
After he stunned quicksilver with a ground pound and grabbed him while he was falling? And somehow this makes it less of a schooling?

leonidas
2. No, you can't.

erm

laughing out loud

thumb up

s'all good pr. i was just having some fun. i did learn something important though--one piece of melodrama>>>>all the feats in the world. the funny thing is the unnoticed contradiction in the panel itself though...... but, on the plus side, i guess it really DOES mean thor is the toughest opponent supes ever fought. or was it hulk? given who supes has beat that's pretty impressive. and just think how impressive jonn really is--able to handle several of those guys at once! yep, all makes sense to me. lol

Starscream M
something that makes me laugh is the fact that jonn has showed greater durability than superman at one point and superman. and it's a feat, not narration. but the narration i choose to believe is the one where jonn says he's as powerful as superman. picking and choosing which narration to believe certainly does make these debates easier, i agree. thumb up

i also wonder if supes meant ALL white martians. cuz that would make the scene where jonn takes on several of them.....pretty impressive given that supes could hardly handle a single one. inverse ninja for the excuse win? lol feats>>>>>>then one melodramatic panel of narration. at least imho.

i'd actually laugh at the durability comparison as well, just not as hard and there are feats thor has that put him in that class--just has supes has feats that show he could be dropped by things much less than his highest feats. all feats need to be taken into account. this post is grammatically terrible erm

curryman
Oh, I did. Somehow thor can take IMPs in stride because, prove martians have comparable durability to superman. Only don't use writer intents, use only feats. If anybody thinks that ANY herald and even some Trans characters can compete with superman in feats of either strength or durability, they would be disappointed at how wrong that line of thought is. Heck, I can prove superman is near galactus level durability by feats.

Look at this bad ass mothafugga.

He actually knows what Morrison means and what he intended with that JLA arc.

I guess that makes him the only one. laughing

Philosophía
* Anyhow, I'm not about to read this discussion whole , I just want to say that the martians are not compared to Superman in the scan where Kal fights Protex, but also in the scan where the IMP itself hits the Martian..

"Maybe he IS as tough as the Man of Steel...but packing the mass I mentioned.."

Ultimately, it's irrelevant whether or not they were the exact equal of Superman; they were in the same ballpark, and Wally one-shot it, in the same page where he says having Superman-level durability doesn't change a thing. It can clearly one-shot Superman level beings.

Back to the 'inconsequential points' part..
a). Under what criteria was what Wally did a sucker punch? Because Zum saw him as a beam of light, but wasn't fast enough to do anything ? How does that differ from Thor's situation? I hope nobody is actually suggesting Thor is faster than Zum.
b). Most importantly: Wally pointed out he could send 1000 IMPs before Zum could blink. Even if by some chance Wally couldn't knock out Superman with an IMP, another two at most should be able to do it. Hell, make it ten. Wally will deliver them before Thor blinks, if Zum couldn't.

It seems like what's being discussed is ultimately missing the forrest from the trees.

http://www.manaleak.com/mtguk/files/2013/01/animated-shrug-house.gif

-Pr-
1. I certainly did.
2. Try me.

If you did, then you wouldn't have replied the way you did.

Originally posted by Starscream M
this post is grammatically terrible erm

Warned for backseat modding.

leonidas
this post is grammatically terrible erm

laughing out loud

leonidas

Badabing
Warned for backseat modding. Good post. thumb up

Branlor Swift
No, he was just transported to the past.

Yeah, I haven't read it for a while. It was showing the difference Barry made if he was alive.

Wally was fast enough to not be seen by any of the PC characters, was able to amp their speed, and apparently a lot more powerful than all of them combined. Meh

this post is grammatically terrible erm criticizing gramar on the internet huh? how edgy

Starscream M
Originally posted by 753
criticizing gramar on the internet huh? how edgy you misspelled 'grammar' dood no expression

Branlor Swift
you misspelled 'grammar' dood no expression You mispelled "dude", no capitals, no punctuation indicating you ended your sentence.

you misspelled 'grammar' dood no expression youre so hip dood. I wish I was more like you

leonidas
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You mispelled "dude", no capitals, no punctuation indicating you ended your sentence.

hey, get off him for the lack of capitals! big grin

(ps--ftr, i don't use caps because i'm an f'n SH!TTY typist. if you saw how slow i was, you'd understand how long it would take to type anything if i actually USED caps. lol )

Branlor Swift
hey, get off him for the lack of capitals! big grin

(ps--ftr, i don't use caps because i'm an f'n SH!TTY typist. if you saw how slow i was, you'd understand how long it would take to type anything if i actually USED caps. lol ) K
I usually delete entire sentences if I forget to place a word somewhere or forget to cap something, that I see.
It gets tedious, but you get used to it.

More importantly...

You read Hickman's F4 yet?

leonidas
K
I usually delete entire sentences if I forget to place a word somewhere or forget to cap something, that I see.
It gets tedious, but you get used to it.

More importantly...

You read Hickman's F4 yet?

still catching up on the stories after the initial appearance of the mad celestials. i'll def get fully caught up in the next couple weeks though.

kgkg
still catching up on the stories after the initial appearance of the mad celestials. i'll def get fully caught up in the next couple weeks though. It's good shit. thumb up

Branlor Swift
still catching up on the stories after the initial appearance of the mad celestials. i'll def get fully caught up in the next couple weeks though. Haha weeks.

Whatever tickles your fancy though

leonidas
Haha weeks.

Whatever tickles your fancy though

hey, i'll be on march break the week after next, (florida here i come) and finding all issues hasn't always been easy.... also got a little caught up in some dc stuff. so much to read lol

abhilegend
And somehow this makes it less of a schooling?
Yup. It doesn't take reflexes to do such things. Even Konvict has done the same to Flash.Originally posted by -Pr-
If you did, then you wouldn't have replied the way you did.

Warned for backseat modding.
So, what way I should I've replied?Originally posted by curryman
Look at this bad ass mothafugga.

He actually knows what Morrison means and what he intended with that JLA arc.

I guess that makes him the only one. laughing
Yeah, I haven't read it for a while. It was showing the difference Barry made if he was alive.

Wally was fast enough to not be seen by any of the PC characters, was able to amp their speed, and apparently a lot more powerful than all of them combined. Meh
They weren't PC characters. Those were all post crisis characters.

Branlor Swift
They weren't PC characters. Those were all post crisis characters. It was supposed to be the fight from COIE

abhilegend
It was supposed to be the fight from COIE
Which is the fight which post-crisis characters appeared in. There is no thing such as Pre-crisis Earth 1 or pre crisis character in DCU after spectre and AM destroyed the multiverse.

Branlor Swift
Which is the fight which post-crisis characters appeared in. There is no thing such as Pre-crisis Earth 1 or pre crisis character in DCU after spectre and AM destroyed the multiverse. That's the fight where everyone was there, including Prime.

I'm not saying literal PC, but operating without a real difference in power there, or they were in the actual COIE...

Meh, I keep thinking it's just him going back in time, but it was just an alt reality. Which doesn't make much sense either considering there's only one AM.
Unless... the Flash appearing throughout time was supposed to be Wally in the actual COIE... lol ****

Sin I AM
That's the fight where everyone was there, including Prime.

I'm not saying literal PC, but operating without a real difference in power there, or they were in the actual COIE...

Meh, I keep thinking it's just him going back in time, but it was just an alt reality. Which doesn't make much sense either considering there's only one AM.
Unless... the Flash appearing throughout time was supposed to be Wally in the actual COIE... lol ****

interesting concept

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>