Kratos vs Raoh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pulse2
The god of war vs the king of fist.

Both have incredible strength.

One rips apart pretty much anything with sacred chains while the other can create body shredding (literally, there's nothing but blood and guts left behind) shockwaves with a single air punch.

Kratos is best known for....well, killing all the gods and at least damaging quite a few titans.

Raoh is known for making several kingdoms and armies bow before his feet in fear of his tremendous and unmatched power.

Note: Lets forget about Krato's 'godly' status for a second and just compare strength alone.

BloodRain
His godly status is always forgotten (and thread will probably lock).

Pressure point punch ftw :T

CosmicComet
who is Raoh?

BloodRain
Think he's a main villain in Fist of the North Star.

ScreamPaste
IIRC, Kratos should win this, but that's just from what I've gathered from reading debates involving Roah, never watched that show. mmm

Wei Phoenix
Raoh wins via Musou Tensei after Kratos' first punch. If Kratos gets all of his gear and powers like Poseidon's Rage then he wins easily.

NemeBro
Kratos's first punch kills Raoh though.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Raoh wins via Musou Tensei after Kratos' first punch. If Kratos gets all of his gear and powers like Poseidon's Rage then he wins easily. You're still around? :O

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kratos's first punch kills Raoh though.

Probably if it lands, I haven't played the last two so I don't know much of current Kratos. Raoh however does have Musou Tensei and provided he's fast enough to react then he'll "ghost" through the punch and counter. He has also demonstrated precog before and countered against blows and moves that would kill him. Kratos still has human physiology so Hokuto Shinken should still work. I believe it's all about whoever gets the first punch off.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You're still around? :O

For today only probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.