There should be a Hobbit thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Hey; how come there's not a Hobbit thread? There should be a section were people do subjects about the Hobbit.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Hey; how come there's not a Hobbit thread? There should be a section were people do subjects about the Hobbit. There is. It was like 6 down from the top.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
There is. It was like 6 down from the top. Maybe thread is the wrong word, but I meant a forum in KMC where people post subjects in relation to the Hobbit, like this the LOTR forum. I think there should be a Hobbit one.

Exabyte
Maybe this one should be renamed to "Tolkien movie forum", but that doesn't sound quite that catchy... it's for both Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Exabyte
Maybe this one should be renamed to "Tolkien movie forum", but that doesn't sound quite that catchy Or maybe 'Middle Earth movie forum'

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Maybe thread is the wrong word, but I meant a forum in KMC where people post subjects in relation to the Hobbit, like this the LOTR forum. I think there should be a Hobbit one. It's nowhere near popular enough to merit it's own subforum. Juts look what happened to the Heroes one.

Plus I think Raz is needed for that, and he's dead kidnapped imaginary friend not around anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.