Most Dangerous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Who (high herald and below) becomes the most dangerous when
Pis & cis off, Morals off, blood lust on.

My vote is for Black Bolt.

zopzop
PIS and CIS off? Silver Surfer, easily.

Oliver North
I'd have to go with high end magic users. The "one-off" abilities they have can pit them against abstracts.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by zopzop
PIS and CIS off? Silver Surfer, easily.

Originally posted by zopzop
PIS and CIS off? Silver Surfer, easily. http://pic.jpgdump.com/20902.jpg

Mindset
Iron Fist.

Tony Stark
SENTRY

pym-ftw
Absorbing Man easily

bluewaterrider
The Martian Manhunter or any Martian accorded the full powerset and training DC Martians have.
I would have said "Fernus, the Burning Martian", who had all of the Martian powers AND low vulnerability to flame, but he might count as above High Herald due simply TO that fact.

But ... an opponent you cannot see coming?
Who is too fast to avoid even if you did?
Who has the strength to move, lift, bend, or break almost anything you can think of? AND who can read your mind, knowing instantly whatever desperate plans you hope to match them with?

I'd like to hear the case for anyone that can top the threat the Martian set at DC could reach if they so desired.

golem370
Silver Surfer imo

Damborgson
Thor.

Endless Mike
Flash

the Darkone
Thor and Silver Surfer

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Who (high herald and below) becomes the most dangerous when
Pis & cis off, Morals off, blood lust on.

My vote is for Black Bolt.

Reed Richards...

Thread over...

Golgo13
Constantine.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Golgo13
Constantine.

No way...

Reed has a Celestial killing gun in his closet...

Reed has defeated the Living Tribunal with nothing but his own tech...

A PIS/CIS off Reed is easily the most dangerous character Herald and under when all restraint is removed from his person...

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No way...

A PIS/CIS off Reed is easily the most dangerous character Herald and under when all restraint is removed from his person...
Turn PIS off, and all Reed can do is stretch.

snicker

Golgo13
No way...

Constantine has gotten the upperhand on the Presence himself, with simply his cunning alone. Not to mention other multiversal/universal entities. He's quite dangerous and he doesn't need all that fancy tech to do it.

"Id"
Shaman X-Man

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor and Silver Surfer

abhilegend
Forum avatar or in comics?

-Pr-
Tempted to close this until people learn what the bloody hell "CIS off" actually means.

Mshinu
Reed, Batman and Lord Rand.

Blair Wind
You guys are making the assumption that the most powerful person/power sets will in turn make someone the most dangerous opponent once they are blood lusted.

There is truth to that argument but I don't think it makes them the most dangerous being overall - in many cases I'd argue that they would utilize their powers are pure bricks instead of actually being efficient. Most of the characters listed don't use finesse when they are angry.

I'd argue that if Batman went into rage mode, a human who is known for preparing against god like characters and having his plans succeed, he would be most dangerous to individual characters. He's smarter, can keep his wits together even when he's raging, has better tactics and strategies, and the resources to plan against any character(s).

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blair Wind
You guys are making the assumption that the most powerful person/power sets will in turn make someone the most dangerous opponent once they are blood lusted.

There is truth to that argument but I don't think it makes them the most dangerous being overall - in many cases I'd argue that they would utilize their powers are pure bricks instead of actually being efficient. Most of the characters listed don't use finesse when they are angry.

I'd argue that if Batman went into rage mode, a human who is known for preparing against god like characters and having his plans succeed, he would be most dangerous to individual characters. He's smarter, can keep his wits together even when he's raging, has better tactics and strategies, and the resources to plan against any character(s). Exactly. This isn't CBR. I would consider Deadman to be the most dangerous if pissed. I mean outside of very high end mystics, nobody has any counter against him.

tkitna
Sentry. He would kill beings like SS and Thor with CIS turned off. Also What defense would somebody like batman have. We basically are talking about a planet buster like superman without a kryptonite weakness

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by -Pr-
Tempted to close this until people learn what "CIS off" actually means.

confused

It's not the opposite of "wax on"?

Astner
Doesn't the PIS and CIS off basically turn the thread into; who's the strongest herald?

ThereIsHope
Silver Surfer is a bad ass.

I suppose the answer depends on whether the op meant most dangerous compared to the CIS on version or most dangerous all around.

comparing cis on and cis off, most teleporters and telepaths would get a huge boost. loa also springs to mind as always.

@abhie is deadman immune to (conventional) telepathy?

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
I suppose the answer depends on whether the op meant most dangerous compared to the CIS on version or most dangerous all around.

comparing cis on and cis off, most teleporters and telepaths would get a huge boost. loa also springs to mind as always.

@abhie is deadman immune to (conventional) telepathy?
Yup. even mystics are no guarantee against him. He once beat Death itself when he was pissed.

Odekahn
Hal Jordan

Horrificus
Graviton
Vector
Absorbing Man

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Blair Wind

I'd argue that if Batman went into rage mode, a human who is known for preparing against god like characters and having his plans succeed, he would be most dangerous to individual characters. He's smarter, can keep his wits together even when he's raging, has better tactics and strategies, and the resources to plan against any character(s).

You just described Reed Richards to a T...

smile

Lord Feron
Reed imo... If he really wanted to ruin everything...

h1a8
SS easily

Black holes buddy. Deal with that.

Scratch that. Reed IMO

Eternal Idol
Reed's devices are fueled by PIS.

"Hey Stretcho! Where'd you get that doohickey?"

"Oh, hello, Ben. I built it last week."

"What's it do?"

"I dunno. Kills Celestials or something."

"Well, how do you know it works? You ain't even tested it yet."

"Because I built it."

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

"What's it do?"

"Because I built it."

LOL, that pretty much sums it up, doesn't it.

TheLordofMurder

"What's it do?"

"Because I built it."

laughing out loud

thumb up

Can we all agree now that Reed wins this thread?

yaadaveyaa
if u get a blood lusted charles xavier doesnt he rape most of these ppl? he could turn ALL of the mutants into zombie killers and fight everyone

Eternal Idol
laughing out loud

thumb up

Can we all agree now that Reed wins this thread?

Thanks, but that's exactly why he loses this thread. A PISless Reed is a depowered Reed, reduced to fighting Spider-Man's D-list rogues gallery.

TheLordofMurder
Thanks, but that's exactly why he loses this thread. A PISless Reed is a depowered Reed, reduced to fighting Spider-Man's D-list rogues gallery.

When the OP declared no PIS, I believe he meant no PIS as pertains to the characters doing something stupid/not fighting their best for the sake of moving foward a given story...

JayDaDon
Originally posted by 753
http://pic.jpgdump.com/20902.jpg

Lol love this

Eternal Idol
When the OP declared no PIS, I believe he meant no PIS as pertains to the characters doing something stupid/not fighting their best for the sake of moving foward a given story...

I think that falls under Character-Induced Stupidity, which is also prohibited for the purposes of this thread.

Reed's tech consists almost entirely of handheld plot devices.

Sin I AM
I think that falls under Character-Induced Stupidity, which is also prohibited for the purposes of this thread.

Reed's tech consists almost entirely of handheld plot devices.

its not considered pis if he's constantly shown to do it

thumb up pis technology is a staple of his character

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by 753
thumb up pis technology is a staple of his character

So are the jobber auras of Captain America and Batman... doesn't make it any more credible when Cap hurts the Hulk, or when Batman outmaneuvers Kryptonians.

So are the jobber auras of Captain America and Batman... doesn't make it any more credible when Cap hurts the Hulk, or when Batman outmaneuvers Kryptonians. thats not the same thing at all. the phsyical power produced by richards's machines really is that great, unlike cap's and batman's blows.

if richards was suddenly shown as able of creating something historically beyond his grasp without any explanation simply for the sake of the plot or if he beat someone using a strategy or power level that has been shown innefective in the past you'd have a solid pis claim, otherwise reed is just that haxed.

SquallX
Originally posted by Golgo13
Constantine has gotten the upperhand on the Presence himself, with simply his cunning alone. Not to mention other multiversal/universal entities. He's quite dangerous and he doesn't need all that fancy tech to do it.

Those are all just PIS/CIS, nothing more.

Constantine even if he were to live for Eternity, and the Presence telling him his plans, Constantine would never have a chance in Hell and one upping the Presence.

SquallX

"What's it do?"

"Because I built it."

Yet he still can't cure Ben for good. wink

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SquallX
Yet he still can't cure Ben for good. wink

Heh, should have added that bit of dialogue.

"What's it do?"

"Because I built it."

"Ah.... How 'bout that gizmo over there?"

"Subatomic particle rearranger."

"And that?"

"Squirrel Girl Neutralizer."

"So, uh, you wouldn't happen to have a zapper here that'll turn me back into the everloving blue-eyed Ben Grimm, would ya?"

"Sorry, old friend. That's beyond my grasp."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.