Homing Beacon #83.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Windu
Episode III update in the Homing Beacon...

"We get our preliminary first draft of the script next week, which we're very excited about," says Producer Rick McCallum, who is currently overseeing the preparation of Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia. In just over two months, the stages of the motion picture facility will be the used for shooting Episode III.

"We're currently on schedule to begin on or around June 30, finishing some time in September," says McCallum. Already, the crew down under has enough information from George Lucas to begin construction of environments, props and costumes.

"After that George will be rewriting to a more formal first draft and will keep revising right up until the start of shooting," adds McCallum. "The story he wants to tell is firmly in his head. All the details are stored away in there, without a lot of influence from anyone else. He's been talking a lot about how this movie fits with Episode IV in some very cool and unexpected ways."

It won't be until the summer (or technically, the southern hemisphere's winter) that the actors arrive in Australia, but already Stunt Coordinator Nick Gillard has met briefly with both Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor in the US. "Hayden is coming shortly to begin massive rehearsals, stunt rehearsals. We expect Ewan in the next 4-5 weeks. He's starting to work on all the fight sequences in the movie which I think will be extraordinary," he said.

-----------

This is good news !!!

GordonSkywalker
I just got this on my email! Awesome!

Member.
I TOLD U SOeek! I THOUGHT SO!!!!EP3 TIES IN WITH EPIVbig grin hm...

GordonSkywalker
This is exciting news I must say! And you were right all the while, Member!

Member.
i feel smartstick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Not everyone gets their speculation confirmed by The Hoiming Beacon. This is quite an achievement. big grin

Julie
there's so much speculation....if all of it came true the movie'd be about 40 hours long:-)

GordonSkywalker
The entire series or just Episode 3? big grin

Julie
just EpIII

finti
this was known even before AOTC came out so I dont see any sensation in this

GordonSkywalker
Let the man have his fun. Besides I was also in the dark regarding this information. I think this is a good sign that Ep.3 is going to do better than the other prequels. wink

cookies2006
I agree Gordon this might be the best prequal ever!

cookies2006
Hey any body im a new guy and i was woundering , how do i start my own thread?

GordonSkywalker
Hey friend! Click the 'new topic' bar at the bottom of the page! Any further questions should be directed to the Technical section ok?

Member.
well some one wrote that ep3 couldn't tie in with new hope and i said it will, so it was going towards the other personbig grin, so anyway, can't wait for ep3 to come out, its probabnly gonna be long, has any of u seen gods and generals? really long movie, and it had 10mins break in the middlelaughing out loud

GordonSkywalker
Well done, member. I said it before and I will say it again.

cookies2006
Member really knows his movies.

Julie
is that a good thing or a bad thing? confused

cookies2006
I guess it depends on how you look at it.

finti
that shouldnt be too hard to achive

Corran
There's an echo in here.

GordonSkywalker
As almost everyone seems to favor the original trilogy more than the prequels, I would dare say 3 has far more to prove as it is the last one.

cookies2006
It should be the best. Some people like 1&2. Some people like 3,4,&5. So what GL needs to do is put a lot of both in it.

GordonSkywalker
I think that's what he is planning on doing, especially in light of the recent Chewbacca announcement.

Member.
i bet ep3 better than ep1+ep2. it just has to or else we sw fans might go crazy...blink

GordonSkywalker
That would be real bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
And then there would be a riot and the angry mobs of fanboys would rib George Lucas limb from limb...

GordonSkywalker
A most distressing vision of an alternate future,Captain Rex.

cookies2006
Might be a crazy but true future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.