Kalibak vs Thor w/o Mjolnir in pure Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No Mjolnir, no club. No BFR. Pure physical fight, no energy powers.

Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/296791-77171-kalibak.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117443/2843102-sentry__5___page_23b.jpg

-Pr-
Thor more often than not.

SevenShackles
I honestly think kalibak could take a slight majority over Thor in a pure H2H fight.

Golgo13
Maybe if it was Kalibak during the Silver Age or something. Not Pre-Flashpoint Kalibak.

psycho gundam
The real question is if bruce can let thor have mjolnir just once for one of these fights

pym-ftw
Thor solidly

the Darkone
Thor convincingly

D-Block
Thor

Rao Kal El
Thor should win this one more often than not.

Batman-Prime
Thor wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
This ranges from Thor winning in a good fight to him absolutely wrecking Kalibak.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This ranges from Thor winning in a good fight to him absolutely wrecking Kalibak.
This.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Agreed. It would be like Thor fighting Ulik.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Dampyre

Or like fighting Taurus or Tutinax

Raisen

No it's not, just because Kalbak is hairy. Kalibak is Thor's physical superior; he beats Thor

Cogito
Kalibak is a jobber on par with Rhino

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

laughing

PillarofOsiris
Remember right before Thor got pummeled in Siege, and the villains saw that Thor had arrived and they all started to sh** their pants saying stuff like "Thor's here! You said he wouldn't be here!", "I'm very worried!" That was when Thor still commanded respect in the Marvel Universe. I miss those days.

PillarofOsiris
Although Norman Osborne wasn't worried. I guess he knew Thor was about to become a jobber. He must have had some inside knowledge no one else had.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
Kalibak is a jobber on par with Rhino
Who has actually beaten Orion.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Raisen
No it's not, just because Kalbak is hairy. Kalibak is Thor's physical superior; he beats Thor

Obvious troll is obvious

Raisen
Originally posted by Silent Master
Obvious troll is obvious

You have been trolling me on here for a few weeks now. Why such hate? Must be better things even for you to do

Mindship
Originally posted by Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117443/2843102-sentry__5___page_23b.jpg Unusual pose for Thor. It's almost like he's thinking, "I'm Batman."

Silent Master
You have been trolling me on here for a few weeks now. Why such hate? Must be better things even for you to do

Making one post is trolling? You need to stop being so sensitive.

Raisen
Originally posted by Silent Master
Making one post is trolling? You need to stop being so sensitive.

I have xeroderma-pigmentosum. I'm going to be sensitive.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindship
Unusual pose for Thor. It's almost like he's thinking, "I'm Batman."

You can't see his face, but he's crying. He's contemplating all of his embarrassing defeats.

Dampyre

Not a chance.

Dampyre

Kalibak is a loser. Thor would beat him in any sort of fight. He's most definately NOT Thor's physical superior.

StiltmanFTW
Kalibak is a loser.

He can join Thor's club then! eek!

Dampyre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He can join Thor's club then! eek!

Thor's resume craps on Kalibak's. The end. laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
No.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindship
Unusual pose for Thor. It's almost like he's thinking, "I'm Batman."

It's right before the herpes faced the void for the first time.

SevenShackles
Kalibak is a beast in hand to hand and despite ulik's resembling him is not on his lvl so comparing the two seems wrong to me. Kalibak has had awesome throw down fights with Orion and beaten him. H2H I give kalibak the edge. If Thor had his hammer I'd give him the majority.

Well he should win.. Mind you the only recent showings if kalibak iv seen was that horrible tiger form crap in final crisis and getting smacked around every now and again by superman to further a plot. Have i missed anything?

Silent Master
Thor wins

carver9
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Kalibak is a beast in hand to hand and despite ulik's resembling him is not on his lvl so comparing the two seems wrong to me. Kalibak has had awesome throw down fights with Orion and beaten him. H2H I give kalibak the edge. If Thor had his hammer I'd give him the majority.

Well he should win.. Mind you the only recent showings if kalibak iv seen was that horrible tiger form crap in final crisis and getting smacked around every now and again by superman to further a plot. Have i missed anything?

Yeah, you missed that Thor wins this.

Sin I AM

No

celeyhyga17
Kalibak has repeatedly gotten his arse beat by Orion...
jawdrop

SevenShackles
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Kalibak has repeatedly gotten his arse beat by Orion...
jawdrop
true but..
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AZaPyN-5kD4/S_Wb44ytZ9I/AAAAAAAAA3Y/WG-dRNA2MJA/s1600/2010-05-20_161148.png
Shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

celeyhyga17
true but..
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AZaPyN-5kD4/S_Wb44ytZ9I/AAAAAAAAA3Y/WG-dRNA2MJA/s1600/2010-05-20_161148.png
Shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic) lol
U just used an example of an amped Kalibak...
embarrasment

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
The real question is if bruce can let thor have mjolnir just once for one of these fights

i laughed.

==

Kalibak can be beastly. He's not some noob. That said, he isn't beating Thor.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
U just used an example of an amped Kalibak...
embarrasment
Lol well here is the pic I was originally going to use
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1558/firestorm35kalibakshowica6.jpg
Enjoy Happy Dance

carver9
Post the fight.

-Pr-
Yeah, that Kalibak was a different beast altogether.

keiththegreat
Remember right before Thor got pummeled in Siege, and the villains saw that Thor had arrived and they all started to sh** their pants saying stuff like "Thor's here! You said he wouldn't be here!", "I'm very worried!" That was when Thor still commanded respect in the Marvel Universe. I miss those days.

Although Norman Osborne wasn't worried. I guess he knew Thor was about to become a jobber. He must have had some inside knowledge no one else had.

lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Kalibak can be beastly. He's not some noob.

I would expect more from Darkseid's son, though...

-Pr-
Orion is the good son. Kalibak is like jesus' less miraculous brother billy christ. Shares a bloodline but not much else.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
Orion is the good son. Kalibak is like jesus' less miraculous brother billy christ. Shares a bloodline but not much else. laughing out loud

Also, that Kalibak looks like Wolverine... therefore I come to the conclusion that it was actually Wolverine? Am I wrong? We'll never know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.