Captain Titus VS Delta Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Captain Titus from Warhammer 40k space marines with only a chainsword VS delta squad from gears of war (Marcus Fenix, Dominic "Dom" Santiago, Damon Baird, and Augustus Cole.) armed only with lancers.
Fight takes place in a ruined urban landscape, who wins and why?

http://vgarmada.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/space-marines.jpg
-VS-
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/delta-squad-vs-dutchs-team-9269.jpg

If team can't win under those conditions then what conditions would result in them winning this?

FinalAnswer
If Titus is stripped of his armor and weapons they might win with minimal casualties

ArtificialGlory
Barring a lucky headshot, Titus wins with little trouble.

ScreamPaste
Even with the lucky headshot, his skull is still reinforced enough I doubt it'd down him, and Spehhs Mehreen combat speed makes him a hard target to land such a hit on. He probably shoulder barges through whatever cover they hide behind and flattens them. If he has his iron halo this is an ungodly stomp.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Even with the lucky headshot, his skull is still reinforced enough I doubt it'd down him, and Spehhs Mehreen combat speed makes him a hard target to land such a hit on. He probably shoulder barges through whatever cover they hide behind and flattens them. If he has his iron halo this is an ungodly stomp.

What are these lancers that the GoW guys have? Are they like modern-day assault rifles or what? Even if a headshot doesn't kill him straight up it should still stagger or stun him, making Titus much more vulnerable.

I assume that Titus doesn't get an Iron Halo as that's some pretty advanced equipment. He only gets a chainsword in this fight.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
What are these lancers that the GoW guys have? Are they like modern-day assault rifles or what? Even if a headshot doesn't kill him straight up it should still stagger or stun him, making Titus much more vulnerable.

http://www.e-minis.net/images/replica-escala-lancer-gears-of-war.jpg
http://gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Mk_2_Lancer_Assault_Rifle

XanatosForever
Are you assuming that Delta might chainsaw lock with Titus? All that'll do is shred the teeth on the Lancers.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Are you assuming that Delta might chainsaw lock with Titus? All that'll do is shred the teeth on the Lancers.
If i was delta I wouldn't get within 20feet of the big bastard. I'm assuming they will size up their enemy and try to kill him like soldiers. If it makes it better they can get grenades. big grin

ArtificialGlory
So it's just some generic sci-fi assault rifle? Does it at least have more stopping power than an AK-47?

Tzeentch._
It seems to actually be a bit under-powered by modern day assault rifle standards. There are no concrete statistics for the size of Lancer rounds, but based off of the gun's descriptions and random neckbeard's mathing out the size of the rounds in the game, they're probably a bit bigger than an M16's 5x5 rounds, but not by much.

SevenShackles
I do leave the floor open to suggestions on how they can win if they can't win with the given equipment, so if you think they can do it given different weapons (all but hammer of dawn please) from the game then feel free to suggest it.

Emi~Kiro
A space marine could kill them without weapons their armor is intensely strong and would resist most gear weapons. Even if ultramarines suck Titus still should win :3

How could delta win? Perhaps luring Titus into the path of a gang of berserkers or something

NemeBro
How strong are Berserkers?

Kazenji
Fairly strong

need to use Hammer of dawn just to kill one.

StealthRanger
Well since Space Marines are bullet timers, I doubt that Delta Squad could hit him at all with standard ballistics

Whereas a single strike/punch should kill anyone on Delta Squad so....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.