Omega Red Vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71627/1804678-omega_red_02_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71666/1487778-sw_21_0024_large.jpg

Sin I AM
did phobos want to die? i never read that comic

KingD19
He fought Gorgon with no fear and was ready to die to not only protect his friends, but to join his father who'd already been killed by Sentry.

Bentley
Daredevil arrives and OHKOs both of them.

KingD19
Daredevil wishes he could survive a fight with Arkady. Gorgon will have a tough time, I give a majority to the Russian.

Endless Mike
That Gorgon is lame... I prefer the Inhuman version

YFZ 350
Omega Red wins. He's pretty powerful.

Lord Feron
Stare FTW, Even without the stare gorgon has a beastly HF and is damn fast and skilled enough to use grasscutter and kill arkady.

StiltmanFTW
We don't know enough about pre-death OR's power level, but probably Gorgon.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
That Gorgon is lame... I prefer the Inhuman version

Fail.

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Stare FTW, Even without the stare gorgon has a beastly HF and is damn fast and skilled enough to use grasscutter and kill arkady.

His HF pales in comparison to Red's, and it would be negatively impacted anyway by his Death Spores. And without the stone stare, it's a much more even fight. But I'd favor Red. He's fast enough to fight with people like Logan and Creed and come out looking better. And even without his armor, he walked all over Wolverine and Colossus despite having been tortured and having his hf pushed to the limit for months or years without anyone to feed on and make him stronger.

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon is undead, I guess that makes him somewhat resistant.

Red didn't come out looking better after his fight with Creed.

Armorless OR had a worse showing against nerfed BC Wolverine in hell.

Anyway it could be a very interesting fight if written properly.

KingD19
He actually did imo. I have the scans. Red snuck up on Creed(incredibly hard to do), and although Creed got a few good licks in, Arkady had him snared up like a trapped animal, and then for some reason he left. Now him running off was weird, and I can't find the other issues that go along with that one, but before the fight was over, it was Clear OR held the upper hand.

In the hell fight, didn't OR get flipped or tripped up and Logan kept going?

And as for him being undead. I'm not sure how that'd make him resistant. The death spores weaken you, and while I don't think he could die from them, they shouldn't stop being effective. And it's stated to weaken HF's, should that suddenly not apply to Gorgon?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
He actually did imo. I have the scans. Red snuck up on Creed(incredibly hard to do), and although Creed got a few good licks in, Arkady had him snared up like a trapped animal, and then for some reason he left. Now him running off was weird, and I can't find the other issues that go along with that one, but before the fight was over, it was Clear OR held the upper hand.

In the hell fight, didn't OR get flipped or tripped up and Logan kept going?

And as for him being undead. I'm not sure how that'd make him resistant. The death spores weaken you, and while I don't think he could die from them, they shouldn't stop being effective. And it's stated to weaken HF's, should that suddenly not apply to Gorgon?

I also have the scans. Red escaped because Creed broke free from his grip, tossed and threatened him. Sabes had the upper hand at the end.

http://s662.beta.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/OR7.jpg.html

In the hell Arkady sneaked up on Logan, but got handled in the similar style to the Creed fight, except he got gutted, too.

Depending on the writer, undead characters can be immune to lots of stuff. Some portrayals have OR's victims requiring to breathe the pheromones in. It's easy to imagine an undead character wouldn't need to breathe. It's all speculation, though.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gorgon is undead, I guess that makes him somewhat resistant.

Red didn't come out looking better after his fight with Creed.

Armorless OR had a worse showing against nerfed BC Wolverine in hell.

Anyway it could be a very interesting fight if written properly.

Realistically OR should beat Creed any day of the week. Dude has the spores to weaken him and the massive range advantage. The tentacles should make it nigh impossible for Creed to close the gap and OR is plenty fast anyway with a HF that should negate any of Creed's attacks.

I think OR should take Gorgon, but this should always be an excellent fight.

cdtm
Bump.

Gorgons had some nice showings since.

Cosmic_Beings
Red curbstomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.