Wolverine vs Superman in a durability feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Now this is a thread trying to figure out if Wolverine with his adamantium bones plus his healing factor is as durable, more durable, or less durable then Superman based of durability feats.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
^ Ikr? Supes can't even tank a punch from Aquaman laughing

Originally posted by golem370
Now this is a thread trying to figure out if Wolverine with his adamantium bones plus his healing factor is as durable, more durable, or less durable then Superman based of durability feats. wolverines damage soak is overall inferior, because he can be disabled with far less.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^ Ikr? Supes can't even tank a punch from Aquaman laughing rolling on floor laughing

abhilegend
^ Ikr? Supes can't even tank a punch from Aquaman laughing
You really want to play that game?

StiltmanFTW
I already won. No one is more lame than Aquaman.

Lord Feron
Adamantium > the superman flesh

KingD19
Also, it's Logan's skeleton that's durable. Logan himself not so much. Most of his feats wouldn't happen if he didn't have the skeleton as a base so he wasn't utterly destroyed.

op was really asking about damage soak, which includes hf

KingD19
I'm saying without Logan's skeleton, a lot of his feats wouldn't be admissible because he'd have nothing left to grow his tissue back on. Like he got dumped in molten steel once, and he walked out of the vat. But if he hadn't had his skeleton, he'd have been incinerated.

thats true. though if he walked out he still had enough muscle to move, which is a pretty high durabilty feat all things considered

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Just a warning, this isn't thor we're talking about.Originally posted by Lord Feron
Adamantium > the superman flesh
About that

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3268/adamantiumcutta4wd.jpg

shifty

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
thats true. though if he walked out he still had enough muscle to move, which is a pretty high durabilty feat all things considered

His arm moved despite it being pretty much "skeletonized". That wasn't the weirdest part about it, though. No claws were visible... they were sheathed, so they should be attached somehow to his forearms' bones... but there was nothing.

golem370
Without the adamantium Wolverine still has an incredible healing factor which is suppose to be better without it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Just a warning, this isn't thor we're talking about.

Don't worry, hating on Superman is not really my thing.

Thor has fallen so low he's actually fighting a Harry Potter villain now laughing I don't care they changed his name, he looks the same.

His arm moved despite it being pretty much "skeletonized". That wasn't the weirdest part about it, though. No claws were visible... they were sheathed, so they should be attached somehow to his forearms' bones... but there was nothing. tsc those silly comic book people

abhilegend

Thor has fallen so low he's actually fighting a Harry Potter villain now laughing I don't care they changed his name, he looks the same.
I know.

Yup, Voldemort the God Butcher would've been awesome though.

zopzop
You sure about that? stick out tongue
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/836817-wolverineelklz2_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/41831/837859-dd73nf_super.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Yes, I'm sure.

Daredevil is awesome and yeah, a deer is still >>>>> Aquaman.

SamZED

Thor has fallen so low he's actually fighting a Harry Potter villain now laughing I don't care they changed his name, he looks the same. Voldemort > MU. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
a stormtrooper > HP universe

KingD19
a stormtrooper > HP universe

That tubby farmer with the shotgun at the beginning of Dragonball Z > HP universe

SamZED
a stormtrooper > HP universe miffed

..I know...sad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
That tubby farmer with the shotgun at the beginning of Dragonball Z > HP universe

laughing

The one that Raditz encountered, right? Good one big grin

KingD19
laughing

The one that Raditz encountered, right? Good one big grin

Yep. Rowling did say any guy with a shotgun could kill a wizard. He seems to fit the bill pretty well.

HP Universe as a whole is worth like 3/4 of a Raditz.

abhilegend
a stormtrooper > HP universe Originally posted by SamZED
miffed

..I know...sad
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
miffed

..I know...sad

Movies ruined everything.

PillarofOsiris
If we're talking about pre reboot Superman, this thread is pretty retarded.

-Pr-
Tempted to close as spite.

Also, methinks Stiltman protests a little too much.

wildernesss
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h349/corrupttherighteous1/ibecameacat.jpg

the post-reboot superman thing is like the pic above

wolverine has regenerated from nothing but a COMPLETLY charred skeleton with a few cells remaining. shortly after namor had to bring a crew along to K.O. a logan who's HF was already taxed from regenerating from nothing but a skeleton.

-Pr-
Huh?

wildernesss
huh to which part?

-Pr-
How it's like the cat thing.

wildernesss
just that he still looks almost exactly like superman with some power variations, etc. he is essentially the same person.

-Pr-
Most of the new 52 characters are like that. If anything, Superman is one of the more different ones.

wildernesss
fair enough, that's true. I just think that the more things change the more they stay the same. I'd prefer that they kept pre-reboot superman alone. he was already cool, no reason to "change" him.

-Pr-
Well I can agree with that to an extent. He was suffering under the writing staff assigned to him though, so a change was needed even in that respect. While a reboot wasn't necessary, I think it's worked out for the best, at least for the time being.

ColossusGrundy
Wolverine can be disabled by a great number of things not related to adamantium being in him.

Plus his joints are NOT adamantium or he could not move, therefore he can be pulled apart pretty easily by the right vicious character.

WWH turned his brain to much over a few hits to the head. Most class 100's would be able to duplicate that.

Supes wins HEAVY in durability.

Wolverine doesn't have a great durability, but he has an amazing HF... big difference.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Plus his joints are NOT adamantium or he could not move, therefore he can be pulled apart pretty easily by the right vicious character.

No, he can't. Do you even read comics? laughing out loud

ColossusGrundy
No, he can't. Do you even read comics? laughing out loud

He's been pulled apart before.

Might want to check up on that.

-Pr-
Non-canon.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
He's been pulled apart before.

Might want to check up on that.

Failing hard as always, C-Grundy...

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7269/baal3qn3.jpg

Originally posted by -Pr-
Non-canon.

thumb up

Starscream M
No, he can't. Do you even read comics? laughing out loud he certainly could

i remember how the logan fanboys would use to propogate the lie that logan's entire skeleton was one piece

pym-ftw
But he hasn't is the point

bluewaterrider
Do you even read comics?

confused

Comics? What are comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.