Current Magneto vs Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThereIsHope
Current Magneto

Vs

Iron Man

I have heard that the only reason that Magneto lost is due to him being distracted. Who would win in a straight up fight? Tony has alot of bad ass technology. He has put down WWH Hulk, he has fought Magneto by amping himself, thus he may be able to put down the master of magnatism. Who wins?

carver9
Magneto wins but when did Tony take out WWH? Scans?

Jynocidus
current Magneto probably gets stomped...

armedforbattle
Tony Wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Magneto wins but when did Tony take out WWH? Scans?

Mag's been depowered. For God's sake carver, start reading comics if you want to discuss with us here! stick out tongue

Tony would have taken out WWH if his equipment didn't get sabotaged by Amadeus Cho.

keiththegreat
Carver loves turning any thread into a hulk discussion.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Carver loves turning any thread into a hulk discussion.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu4f8nUrVp1qztwte.gif

nwg202
Magneto can't even beat Sentinels now. heck, he can't even stop a truck. IM wins.

pym-ftw
So yeah, this can be closed for a while...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Current Magneto

Vs

Iron Man

I have heard that the only reason that Magneto lost is due to him being distracted. Who would win in a straight up fight? Tony has alot of bad ass technology. He has put down WWH Hulk, he has fought Magneto by amping himself, thus he may be able to put down the master of magnatism. Who wins?

confused

Tony just b!tch slapped Mags AvX... No distraction involved. Tony is just a BMFer. Let's just throw down a quick who's who of whom he's beaten.

SS, SENTRY, HULK, DOOM, Magneto, THOR... Etc

Pisst... Iron Man is technology... It'll be our little secret wink

armedforbattle
stupid

curryman
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Tony just b!tch slapped Mags AvX... No distraction involved. Tony is just a BMFer. Let's just throw down a quick who's who of whom he's beaten.

SS, SENTRY, HULK, DOOM, Magneto, THOR... Etc

Pisst... Iron Man is technology... It'll be our little secret wink

I've forgotten the details surrounding those Surfer, Thor and Sentry fights.

Could you please refresh my memory.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by nwg202
Magneto can't even beat Sentinels now. heck, he can't even stop a truck. IM wins.
Exactly what I was going to say here. big grin

nwg202
IM isn't beating a fully powered Mags w/o PIS and prep though

SevenShackles
IM isn't beating a fully powered Mags w/o PIS
Current mags = de powered mags that couldn't destroy sentinels and what he did manage to do gave him such great pain he needed to be healed by a nearby mutant.

nwg202
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Current mags = de powered mags that couldn't destroy sentinels and what he did manage to do gave him such great pain he needed to be healed by a nearby mutant.

I know that's why I said IM beats current Mags.

SevenShackles
I know that's why I said IM beats current Mags.

Ah same guy I quoted in agreement. Sorry. Sometimes I just don't understands why a thread based off current characters shifts to peak lvls so quickly and I jumped the gun in trying to correct you, my apologize embarrasment

nwg202
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Ah same guy I quoted in agreement. Sorry. Sometimes I just don't understands why a thread based off current characters shifts to peak lvls so quickly and I jumped the gun in trying to correct you, my apologize embarrasment

No worries. smile

ThereIsHope
He beat WWH when he used the satalite, It wasnt exactly a fight, but it was his tech.

When did Iron Man beat Doom, and Thor?

carver9
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
He beat WWH when he used the satalite, It wasnt exactly a fight, but it was his tech.

When did Iron Man beat Doom, and Thor?

Reed, Tony, and Strange prepped that satellite, not just Tony

ThereIsHope
I dont read every single Marvel Title, so I wouldnt know who preps what.

Mindset
Reed, Tony, and Strange prepped that satellite, not just Tony Scans?

Blair Wind
Reed, Tony, and Strange prepped that satellite, not just Tony

Source?

Pretty sure those were just Stark satellites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.