Agent Orange (Fully Powered) Vs Alan Scott(Starheart)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AO_zps8320fc60.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30247/1241593-jla5402_large.jpg

Galan007
Larf.

Golgo13
Full access to the orange battery vs full access to the starheart. I think this is a good fight.

iceman24567
Larf

armedforbattle
Larf

Golgo13
Reasons?

pym-ftw
Alan imho

beatboks
Is Alan in character?

If not ( i.e. bloodlusted) he stomps just liek he stomped all DC Earth
If he is than it would be much closer. I'd say he still takes the majority,

his ability to time manipulate as he did to save Earth from the existence of a planet without simply killing all life by making thousands of years pass in minutes so he could destroy it without killing all life on it.

The fact that when all existence was threatened in Underworld unleashed he could reach in an close a milti dimensional fracture from all universes.

The fact that in the end of the last JSA run he could take out the god who had soloed the entire JSA ( who by then was a much larger group) after absorbing all their power

combined with the fact that he could dictate terms to dimensional entities when he formed the starheart citadel on the moon and even had Sorcerers world making treaties with him

Plus could single handedly take down Mordru and contain him in a hell of his making after the fatherland ark

are all feats IMO above anything Agent Orange is capable of.

Golgo13
Morals off for BOTH characters. Nice to see you around, Beat.

ThereIsHope
alan wins. By the way who's the green guy in the bubble? Great art big grin

zopzop
Originally posted by beatboks
Is Alan in character?

If not ( i.e. bloodlusted) he stomps just liek he stomped all DC Earth
If he is than it would be much closer. I'd say he still takes the majority,

his ability to time manipulate as he did to save Earth from the existence of a planet without simply killing all life by making thousands of years pass in minutes so he could destroy it without killing all life on it.

The fact that when all existence was threatened in Underworld unleashed he could reach in an close a milti dimensional fracture from all universes.

The fact that in the end of the last JSA run he could take out the god who had soloed the entire JSA ( who by then was a much larger group) after absorbing all their power

combined with the fact that he could dictate terms to dimensional entities when he formed the starheart citadel on the moon and even had Sorcerers world making treaties with him

Plus could single handedly take down Mordru and contain him in a hell of his making after the fatherland ark

are all feats IMO above anything Agent Orange is capable of.
eek!
Nice list of feats/fights. Yeah, I think Alan takes this.

iceman24567
Morals off but still in character? Larf still

abhilegend
Alan wins. People don't seriously consider just how powerful he is when unleashed. He made a 5-d imp fear not for nothing. Sentinel rules.

beatboks
Originally posted by iceman24567
Morals off but still in character? Larf still

His reply to my question was not that (whihc would be impossible) it was both characters morals off. I fail to see how Larf can take down a blood lusted Alan who soloed Atom Smasher, Batman ( Dick Grayson), Booster Gold Captain Atom, congorilla, citizen Steel, Cyborg, Dr Fate, Dr Midnight, Dr Light, Donna Troy, Fire, Frankenstien, Hourman, Ibis, Ice, Jade, Jay Garrick, Jesse Quick, Klarion, Kyle Raynor, Lightning, Mikaal Tomas, Mr Terrific, Naid, Mr Miracle, Obsidian, Powergirl, Red Tornado, Sebastian faust, Stargirl, Supergirl, and Wildcat. All this happened in teh JLA/JSA crossover tie in to brightest day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.