Mutants vs Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Dark Phoenix Jean
Magneto
Onslaught
Apocalypse
Gladiator

Vs

White Lantern Kyle
Larfleeze
Atrocitus
Ion Yat
Volthoom 1st Lantern

TheGodKiller
Since when did Gladiator and Onslaught become mutants?

KingD19
Onslaught is a psinoic being brought into existence because of Xavier and Magneto. He technically is a mutant.

TheGodKiller
^He started of as a psionic phantom, and ended up as near godlike being of pure energy, with no biological form with a functional X-Gene ever being involved. Being powered by mutants is not proof of mutanthood.

He's not a mutant.

armedforbattle
Yeah glads is no mutant.
That's this race, he is a Strontian.

Glorificus
Team 1 easily.

Odekahn
I thought Gladiator was a Shi'ar Mutant???

Odekahn
Originally posted by Glorificus
Team 1 easily.

How?

"Id"
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^He started of as a psionic phantom, and ended up as near godlike being of pure energy, with no biological form with a functional X-Gene ever being involved. Being powered by mutants is not proof of mutanthood.

He's not a mutant.

When Nate returned, he was nothing more than a being of pure energy with no functional X-Gene...and he is still classified as a mutant.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Odekahn
I thought Gladiator was a Shi'ar Mutant???
Nope. He's just a prime Strontian specimen who underwent multiple rites of passages in order to well condition his natural abilities to their peak .

Odekahn
Ok fair enough. I do still consider them all part of the X lineup though. Battle still rages on. Who wins?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by "Id"
When Nate returned, he was nothing more than a being of pure energy with no functional X-Gene...and he is still classified as a mutant.
With the difference being that Nate originated as a biological being with a functional X-gene. Same with Proteus, which is why despite his ability to become pure energy, he's still classified as a mutant.

Onslaught doesn't get the same benefit of doubt.

Edit: Current Nate's a flesh and bones creature now, so no surprise that he's currently classified as a mutant.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Odekahn
Ok fair enough. I do still consider them all part of the X lineup though. Battle still rages on. Who wins?
Don't know enough about team 2(apart from Ion-Yat) to make a proper judgement call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.