Superman & Sentry vs Silver Surfer & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
No prep or BFR
Fight in space

Round 1: In Character
Round 2: Bloodust on-Morals Off

ColossusGrundy
Poor Surfer, teaming with Thor. Thor seems to job to everyone nowadays.

armedforbattle
For the sake of this of this thread this is Pre-Punkbitch Thor laughing out loud

ColossusGrundy
Oh that changes things, at least for the respect factor.

I still pick Supes and Sentry for the win.

pym-ftw
He didn't look like a ***** in the last uncanny Avengers

SevenShackles
Team 1. Both times.

Horrificus
Team 2 in a very one-sided blood-bath for both.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Horrificus
laughing out loud

One-sided? I certainly needed a good laugh. Thanks.

SevenShackles
That seems like a dramatic view, how does a team of superman and sentry not register as a threat here?
Or was this sarcasm, please say it was sarcasm. It makes sense as sarcasm.

Horrificus
Without the usual low-balling and character assassination that has been running rampant on this forum lately, utilizing all powers and capabilities that Thor and SS have been shown to have over the years, their versatility and abilities literally have no limits. These 2 character has proven, on-panel, that they can attain ANY power levels they need to attain and, together, can show mastery over basically every aspect of reality.

They have shown limitless power with the capability to channel these powers into various forms of attacks and defenses. They have shown control of time, space, mind, matter, soul and even reality to a certain extent.

If you don't allow yourselves to be bullied by certain forum members, into discounting many of the feats and history of Thor and SS, the truth is clear.

As a matter of fact, I would imagine that the biggest weakness Thor truly has is that Thor fans don't spend as much time in this forum, coasting through threads with a mission to constantly and consistently tear down other characters relentlessly.

We just can't keep up with some of the other members... cough-abhi-cough. smile

armedforbattle
Without the usual low-balling and character assassination that has been running rampant on this forum lately, utilizing all powers and capabilities that Thor and SS have been shown to have over the years, their versatility and abilities literally have no limits. These 2 character has proven, on-panel, that they can attain ANY power levels they need to attain and, together, can show mastery over basically every aspect of reality.

They have shown limitless power with the capability to channel these powers into various forms of attacks and defenses. They have shown control of time, space, mind, matter, soul and even reality to a certain extent.

If you don't allow yourselves to be bullied by certain forum members, into discounting many of the feats and history of Thor and SS, the truth is clear.

As a matter of fact, I would imagine that the biggest weakness Thor truly has is that Thor fans don't spend as much time in this forum, coasting through threads with a mission to constantly and consistently tear down other characters relentlessly.

abhidur

abhilegend

Anything else? You think superman is what? A flying hulk? If we start comparing high end feats, superman would crush these two punks alone. Don't try this game, it wouldn't go well for you.

SevenShackles

I understand and it seems you really believe this and i respect that but because others down play or low ball them by relying on low showings doesn't mean it's right to only focus on their high end feats.
I'll admit from what i know of them they are capable of doing alot but so can the other team so it is no way is a stomp.(my opinion obviously) In character I'd give Thor and silver surfer more of an edge against the boy scout and the mentally handicap sentry.
Blood lust I'm not sure who is faster, superman or silver surfer. Also if the void factors in here and to what extent he would use his energy/matter manipulation.

I think the fights would be really close.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Don't try this game, it wouldn't go well for you.
lol wow where u pick that up from, the Philo school of debating?

anyways team 2 wins. Sentry is the weak link.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

confused

Pffft... Team 1 wins

Originally posted by armedforbattle
No prep or BFR
Fight in space

Round 1: In Character
Round 2: Bloodust on-Morals Off team 2 for both big grin

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Pffft... Team 1 wins
gud for u.. now run along...

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Its the truth.

-Pr-
Team 2.

Tony Stark
Funny how some of you feel that the most powerful character of the bunch is the weak link... blink

-Pr-
Superman isn't a weak link.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman isn't a weak link.

rolling on floor laughing

Yes, he is

-Pr-
Only if you don't read DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.