Pre-Crisis Fatal Five Vs The Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/MarvelxDC/MDC/1887910-team01.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/1897580-1310142937_large.jpg

dynamix
ha! Pc Fatal Five has Validus!

Golgo13
Yes, they do.

cdtm
Persuader cuts through the Fraction force, the Loeb force, Pak force..

Then steps aside and leaves it to Thor.

Thor wins, and acts surprised when does.

SevenShackles
Fatal five are fatal to the 5th power.

stan5677
validus solos

Endless Mike
Tharok is the weak link. Fatal Five still win though.

cdtm
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Tharok is the weak link. Fatal Five still win though.

You know they're not that bright, when Tharok's their leader.. He's never brought anything to the table.

I can understand Persuader, Mano, and Validus just following his lead, because they seem the follower types, but he's lucky Emerald Empress never decided to just take over..

pym-ftw
How do they beat Kuurth or Greithoth?

Uriel005
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How do they beat Kuurth or Greithoth? deus ex hax on persuader's axe. it literally cuts through anything. Also Validus could in all likelihood mindrape them with his mindbullets...

cdtm
Originally posted by Uriel005
deus ex hax on persuader's axe. it literally cuts through anything. Also Validus could in all likelihood mindrape them with his mindbullets...

The axe actually has failed to cut through Mon El's arm.

But measured against it's history, and considering this was when the silver age craziness started to tone down somewhat, you can consider that below the average (It cut gravity and divided up a sun eater, for crying out loud.)

Endless Mike
It also cut hypertime

armedforbattle
But will it blend?

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
The axe actually has failed to cut through Mon El's arm.

But measured against it's history, and considering this was when the silver age craziness started to tone down somewhat, you can consider that below the average (It cut gravity and divided up a sun eater, for crying out loud.) when was that? Not saying I don't believe you just curious

Endless Mike
The Sun-Eater thing I think was in the first appearance of the Fatal Five

juggerman

They don't.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by juggerman
They don't.

yes

abhilegend
Persuader sends them through time by cutting time around them.

Batman-Prime
Fantastic Fatal Five ftw. Persuaders Axe would cut through them and their enchantments and PC Validius was strong enough to rip through them.

celeyhyga17
Definitely see Persuader cutting through any Worthy...

pym-ftw
What if absorbing man/Greithoth grabs the axe

abhilegend
What if absorbing man/Greithoth grabs the axe
Before Persuader cuts him in half or after?

pym-ftw
He heals on a molecular lvl so either I guess

abhilegend
He heals on a molecular lvl so either I guess
Persuader's axe cut on sub-molecular level. He can cut the magic out of Creel, believe it or not.

pym-ftw
Has persuader ever negated the magic of 2 skyfather lvl spells...

abhilegend
What's that have to do with anything? Validus would beat the shit out of Kuurth anyway.

Uriel005
Has persuader ever negated the magic of 2 skyfather lvl spells... persuader cuts space/time like a fine cheese... he cuts things that aren't even tangible to cut. Magic should be no problem skyfather or no and Validus would shit on any one of them 1v1 or maybe even 2v1.

pym-ftw
Ok?

You said he could cut the magic out of him, I asked if he has any feats that are comparable...

Kuurth was written up as a true juggernaut, unless validus energy is Tp based I don't think it will work....

Most of the other worthy are fodder though

abhilegend
People think that only Validus and Persuader are dangerous here? Mano has dis-integrated entire planets with just a touch, Emerald Empress is haxxed beyond belief and Tharok has controlled entire solar systems of people. These guys were more than a match for ENTIRE LOSH combined. I don't think FF were outright beaten anytime by Legion. I mean it took Superboy, Mon-El and Ultra-boy to just tackle Validus down by hitting A WEAK SPOT and superboy koed himself by just charging at validus. That's just ridiculous.

abhilegend
Ok?

You said he could cut the magic out of him, I asked if he has any feats that are comparable...

Kuurth was written up as a true juggernaut, unless validus energy is Tp based I don't think it will work....

Most of the other worthy are fodder though
He cut superboy's connection to sun and strangled a guy by cutting his air-supply. You think cutting magic is more ridiculous?

Validus lightning is indeed TP based but he would also beat the crap out of Kuurth in h2h.

pym-ftw
I agree the Fatal Five win but Kuurth can't be beaten physically or bfr'd

And Greithoth is Creel without his crippling cis

abhilegend
I agree the Fatal Five win but Kuurth can't be beaten physically or bfr'd

And Greithoth is Creel without his crippling cis
Why would be that? Even full powered juggernaut was beaten black and blue by captain universe. Kuurth was just depowered juggernaut+worthy enchantment, not enough for Validus to beat the shit out of him. You think Juggernaut is invulnerable? You haven't seen the feats of SA Superman/Superboy then.

a88378438
Originally posted by abhilegend
Persuader sends them through time by cutting time around them.

Did the SA superman survived big bang?

abhilegend
Originally posted by a88378438
Did the SA superman survived big bang?
He did.

carver9
Just want to throw out there that Absorbing man didn't need to touch anything to absorb its power...being next to whatever he wanted to absorb was enough. Worthys wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Just want to throw out there that Absorbing man didn't need to touch anything to absorb its power...being next to whatever he wanted to absorb was enough. Worthys wins.
laughing out loud

Horrificus
The Worthy are not worthy of a victory here. Mano, Validus and Persuader could probably take them on their own.

cdtm
Any of them can probably solo.

Juggernauts always been more vulnerable to magic, so Empress could do something against him, if nothing else.

Endless Mike
He did.

When?

abhilegend
When?

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/14942435_enduresentirecreation.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/14942439_enduresentirecreation1.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/14942445_enduresentirecreation2.jpg

Superman was subjected to big bang

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/14942827_supermanbigbang.jpg

Well, he survived it as usual but triggered a wave of energy that made him vanish from the universe and that made every hero disappear from the universe alongside with him

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/14942881_survivesbigbang1.jpg

Endless Mike
Thanks, never seen those scans before. What was that pyramid made out of? blink

abhilegend
Thanks, never seen those scans before. What was that pyramid made out of? blink
No problem bro. Never answered.

shrug

Endless Mike
Still, destroying something that survived the Big Bang is a great strength/power feat.

Rao Kal El
Action Comics 552, 553 and 554

http://www.comixology.com/Action-Comics-1938-2011-553/digital-comic/ICO001735

http://www.comixology.com/Action-Comics-1938-2011-553/digital-comic/ICO001735

They never said what the pyramid was made out of.

The main pyramid was built at the beginning of time, it was powered by other pyramids built on other planets and harnessed the power of creation.

This pyramids were built by another civilization who wanted to destroy the ideal of "heroic values" in the universe IIRC so when they decided to conquer earth, there will be no heroic values, thus no resistence and complete obedience.

Endless Mike
Seems a rather convoluted plan

Rao Kal El
It was. Leave it to alien civilizations to come up with this type of plans big grin

Lord Feron
Why would be that? Even full powered juggernaut was beaten black and blue by captain universe. Kuurth was just depowered juggernaut+worthy enchantment, not enough for Validus to beat the shit out of him. You think Juggernaut is invulnerable? You haven't seen the feats of SA Superman/Superboy then.

Have you seen Kuurth? =/= Juggs...

Blocking solar power and taking away air... that doesn't sound magical at all... I mean it's nonsense but it doesn't mean it will automatically be break magic since neither of those things are magical in nature (air/solar power).

Anyway i do believe the FF should win. Kuurth will be the last one standing no doubt...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Have you seen Kuurth? =/= Juggs...

Blocking solar power and taking away air... that doesn't sound magical at all... I mean it's nonsense but it doesn't mean it will automatically be break magic since neither of those things are magical in nature (air/solar power).

Anyway i do believe the FF should win. Kuurth will be the last one standing no doubt...
Kuurth=Depowered Juggy+Worthy hammer. I don't get how does he gets this treatment of being invulnerable to anything, even classic juggernaut has been harmed by physical power.

He didn't block the solar energy, he cut it out of superboy. Magic is nonsense in comics, it has no rules at all. Not that it would take persuader to cut the magic out of Kuurth, he would just cut him in half.

Validus would tear him apart with bare hands. You are not recognizing just how powerful Validus was.

abhilegend
Still, destroying something that survived the Big Bang is a great strength/power feat.
You forgot that superman powered through the mass and gravity of entire creation.

Lord Feron
Kuurth=Depowered Juggy+Worthy hammer. I don't get how does he gets this treatment of being invulnerable to anything, even classic juggernaut has been harmed by physical power.

He didn't block the solar energy, he cut it out of superboy. Magic is nonsense in comics, it has no rules at all. Not that it would take persuader to cut the magic out of Kuurth, he would just cut him in half.

Validus would tear him apart with bare hands. You are not recognizing just how powerful Validus was.

What do you mean you don't get it? Did you see what he did? I starting to think you didn't...

I agree validus was amazingly powerful.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lord Feron
What do you mean you don't get it? Did you see what he did? I starting to think you didn't...

I agree validus was amazingly powerful.
Yeah, he ran through a bunch of X-men and shit. So does nearly every X-villain. What was so special about Kuurth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.