Southland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
Hadn't seen a thread for this, unless it's just buried and I missed it. Anyone else into the show? The last two seasons have been great as usual. Freaking love it.

Also was surprised at how good Boston's Finest is. Very different than most of the standard procedurals that come on.

-Pr-
I really like this show, even if it's depressing as **** sometimes. I think that just helps the realism though, and I don't think i've seen a bad actor on it the entire time i've been watching it.

Mindset
I like it when they shoot people.

Jedi Sheriff
I only caught the first 2 seasons of this, I'll have to stream the others to catch up. Quality show.

Ascendancy
The quality of acting by the guests has been great as well. Not that Lucy Liu and LD Phillips were anyone I'd expect otherwise from, but great job by them and others of feeling like a part of the show. Great that all the cops have their own personalities, each neighborhood has its own feel, and that the stories are kept interesting.

Again, surprisingly seeing Boston's Finest immediately after made things all the more appropriate as even on there situations just escalate out of nowhere. Pretty much Cops meets the First 48 kind of vibe with back stories on the officers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.