Guy Gardner vs. Johnny Storm w/ CCR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Guy w/ GL ring
2. Guy w/ RL ring

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Scans?

SevenShackles
^scans of what? Torch with CCR? Or guy with different rings? Not that I'm going to help you get scans I'm just trying to help clarify just in case someone is willing too.

Sin I AM
Torch doing something with the ccr

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Torch doing something with the ccr
Didn't he burn through the armor of a Mad Celestial with that thing?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't he burn through the armor of a Mad Celestial with that thing?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2343963-1_super.jpg

ColossusGrundy
Didn't know Johnny ever sang for Creedence Clearwater Revival

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SevenShackles
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2343963-1_super.jpg

nice

guy stomps

Horrificus
^scans of what? Torch with CCR? Or guy with different rings? Not that I'm going to help you get scans I'm just trying to help clarify just in case someone is willing too. Hahaha. You tell 'em! Although, I do feel that listing the name "Peggy Bundy", in any case, should merit some respect.

Horrificus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2343963-1_super.jpg This is just a pile of crap!
Drivel. Trash. A dump on continuity.

Up until the idiotic Cancerverse War, that stupid "rod" was never able to do any of the crap it has been doing in recent times.

Cosmic Control Rod!! I Deny Thee!!!!!!!

Guy kicks Johnny's face in.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Horrificus
This is just a pile of crap!
Drivel. Trash. A dump on continuity.

Up until the idiotic Cancerverse War, that stupid "rod" was never able to do any of the crap it has been doing in recent times.

Cosmic Control Rod!! I Deny Thee!!!!!!!

Guy kicks Johnny's face in.

i think its cause annihilus never really used it proficiently

Horrificus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think its cause annihilus never really used it proficiently IMHO, retcons and uncharacteristic amp's occur when:

1. Writers are out of ideas.
2. Writers are lacking creativity.
3. Writers are being pressured to showcase characters for revenue reasons.

Sad, sad, sad.

rotiart
So Johnny at full power going nova which is akin to a low to mid herald probably... Focusing his power through a rod

a rod that broke through the shields of quasar... A guy who withstood the entire avengers and infinity watch roster with his shields including bricks like Thor hulk and thing wailing on it?

Annihilation level annihilus who was on his way to conquering our entire realm?

Yeah that rods plenty pitiful.

Horrificus
Originally posted by rotiart
So Johnny at full power going nova which is akin to a low to mid herald probably... Focusing his power through a rod

a rod that broke through the shields of quasar... A guy who withstood the entire avengers and infinity watch roster with his shields including bricks like Thor hulk and thing wailing on it?

Annihilation level annihilus who was on his way to conquering our entire realm?

Yeah that rods plenty pitiful. No. But, my point is that, before Annihilation, the rod was nothing like it is now and never should have been able to help Johnny burn through a Celestial.

It's a joke.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Horrificus
No. But, my point is that, before Annihilation, the rod was nothing like it is now and never should have been able to help Johnny burn through a Celestial.

It's a joke.

truth

Tony Stark
confused

So Guy's constructs > Celestial armor...? Gotcha

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Torch FTW

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

So Guy's constructs > Celestial armor...? Gotcha

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Torch FTW

u dont know guy....and that armor was jobbing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.