Cheetah VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Cheetah VS Wolverine

No prep. cheetah is sebastion ballesteros. fight is in the forest surrounding the jean grey school.

who wins?

SevenShackles
They most likely make sex.

Edit: oh it's the dude cheetah. Wolverine wins... I could make a wolverine + herc reference to make my top comment still work but that's overly complicated.

-Pr-
Do it.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SevenShackles
They most likely make sex.

Edit: oh it's the dude cheetah. Wolverine wins... I could make a wolverine + herc reference to make my top comment still work but that's overly complicated.

well in ancient greek times men use to have sex with other men just to prove just how "Manly" they really are. There you go.

Q99
Yea. Wolvie is bi, he'll go for it.

---

As for the fight itself, Cheetah stomps. Way faster, stronger, etc..

Damborgson
"Let us engage in the butt sex to prove our manhood my friends!""ok!" Weird greeks....

-Pr-
It was a dominance thing, iirc.

Oliver North
The ideal relationship in Greek society was man/boy, and not exclusively for sex, but also for tutelage and other sort of teacher/pupil relations.

And I'd probably go with Wolverine just due to lethality.

Mindset
Originally posted by Oliver North
The ideal relationship in Greek society was man/boy, and not exclusively for sex, but also for tutelage and other sort of teacher/pupil relations.

And I'd probably go with Wolverine just due to lethality. Let me tutor you.

no homo

abhilegend
Cheetah.

Batman-Prime
Wolverine is good one of the best MA out there and he might take one or two wins, with a little bit of luck. But Cheetah is a lot stronger, far far faster and her claws as deadly as his.

StiltmanFTW
^ It's the male cheetah.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^ It's the male cheetah.
He still wins.

Golgo13
In a stomp.

wildernesss
http://imageshack.us/a/img19/4808/50334890.jpg

cheetah is like that guy compared to logan.

logan has taken beatings from guys like gladiator who is way stronger and faster than cheetah. gladiator couldn't even k.o. him. logan has turned guys like the red hulk into swiss cheese.logan was able to match combat speed/reflexes with the gorgon who was able to stop a speedster with his reflexes. logan has matched combat speed with spider-man who has reflexes that have put speedsters down. cheetah can't contend with logan's HF and fighting ability.

Omega Vision
I love it when a thread starter waits a few posts before weighing in and revealing that he never thought the thread he made was even a valid contest. Intended spite ftw.

Anyway, as for this fight, Wolverine shouldn't even be able to touch Cheetah.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I love it when a thread starter waits a few posts before weighing in and revealing that he never thought the thread he made was even a valid contest. Intended spite ftw.

I should throw turd at you like an ape. stick out tongue

Seriously though, If Wolverine goes into red hot berserk mode, Cheetah will be in for a hell of a fight.

wildernesss

http://imageshack.us/a/img254/3083/33748542169e2635b0fw8.jpg

It is a valid contest. it's not that the battle isn't close, just that logan's
experience, fighting ability, willpower, and HF give him the edge. speedsters are routinely defeated by characters well below super human levels of speed. deathstroke and gorgon, for instance, have put down speedsters with minimal effort. batman shouldn't be able to make contact with wonder woman....but he does. logan has been described as moving so quickly that hand ninjas could not even see him. character abilities and portrayal aren't always consistent and often diminish or rise in relation to the opponent. one consistency, however, is that logan has a track record of routinely defeating more powerful opponents.

CosmicComet
This isn't a comic though.

It's a forum fight.

You can't physically hit someone without being comparable in speed to begin with, if we're only talking physical attacks and nothing exotic.

cdtm
Originally posted by wildernesss

deathstroke....have put down speedsters with minimal effort.

sad Really?

Deathstroke beating Flash is a definitive example of PIS. Right up there with Spidey vs Firelord, imo.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet

It's a forum fight.

You can't physically hit someone without being comparable in speed to begin with, if we're only talking physical attacks and nothing exotic.

In that case the Flash is the champ. Superman or anyone under the Flashes level of speed should lose the moment the battle begins. Do you believe that the Flash would beat Superman or a Superman clone for a huge majority?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
In that case the Flash is the champ. Superman or anyone under the Flashes level of speed should lose the moment the battle begins. Do you believe that the Flash would beat Superman or a Superman clone for a huge majority?

You bet.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic

It depends on the Flash.

I don't believe there's so massive a speed difference, outside of them going into the speedforce, which is basically like traveling dimensions anyway, and thus questionable in actual fight applications.

I would probably give Barry a majority over Clark though, for sure.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
You bet.

It depends on the Flash.

I don't believe there's so massive a speed difference, outside of them going into the speedforce, which is basically like traveling dimensions anyway, and thus questionable in actual fight applications.

I would probably give Barry a majority over Clark though, for sure.

OK. Well it goes against comics but this is a forum, and I can't see a real flaw in this logic. In a comic I could see Logan giving him a hell of a fight. In a forum match not so much. Logan should be a statue, and get KO'd based on logic.

wildernesss

It's a forum fight.

http://imageshack.us/a/img93/9746/ralphheadpick5ef.png

Fail. The reference point for cheetah's speed is taken from the comics. the term "super speed" is subjective.... there is a huge spectrum of speed related abilities that fall under super speed. therefore, we fall to the comics as a reference point. please don't fail me anymore.

logan has been describe as being faster than the eye can see by hand ninjas. he has disarmed guns from half a room away before they opponent could pull the trigger.

logan didn't just fall off the turnip wagon. he's not stupid. even IF logan couldn't match reflexes/combat speed, he could play possum. if gladiator cannot K.O. logan, cheetah can't. playing possum, he could stab cheetah through the throat, eyes, or whatever he feels like. cheetah would do something as stupid as his name and probably hold on to logan at close range. or he would probably just realize the futility of how stupid he is for fighting a legend like wolverine.....and impale himself on logan's claws at super speed.

Omega Vision

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/248/7/3/wfbj___you_bore_me___by_omega_vision-d48zszl.png

CosmicComet
http://imageshack.us/a/img93/9746/ralphheadpick5ef.png

Fail. The reference point for cheetah's speed is taken from the comics. the term "super speed" is subjective.... there is a huge spectrum of speed related abilities that fall under super speed. therefore, we fall to the comics as a reference point. please don't fail me anymore.

logan has been describe as being faster than the eye can see by hand ninjas. he has disarmed guns from half a room away before they opponent could pull the trigger.

logan didn't just fall off the turnip wagon. he's not stupid. even IF logan couldn't match reflexes/combat speed, he could play possum. if gladiator cannot K.O. logan, cheetah can't. playing possum, he could stab cheetah through the throat, eyes, or whatever he feels like. cheetah would do something as stupid as his name and probably hold on to logan at close range. or he would probably just realize the futility of how stupid he is for fighting a legend like wolverine.....and impale himself on logan's claws at super speed.

Idiot.

No, 'super speed' is not a subjective term that can be flagrantly tossed around with no meaning. It's something determined by feats.

Logan has super speed. And his super speed is at a set level, and thus cannot be dialed up to anything you want; You cannot just say 'x has super speed' as a counter and hope the actual implications of things go away in direct comparisons.

Logan's speed is orders upon orders of magnitude below a character like Cheetah's.

Enough to be a statue. There is nothing he can do. His 'seconds', are not on par with Cheetah's 'seconds'.

Him simply thinking about doing anything is going to feel like forever to Cheetah in comparison.

Faster than the eye can see is basic high street level speed. It doesn't take much for a human sized object to be faster than the eye can see. If I ran at 200 mph, you would have hell trying to lock your eyes on me, unless I was really, really far away.

Cheetah can casually blitz logan and never be hit, if he/she wants to.

What's hilarious is that you understand this by your own statement that something like Batman hitting Wonder Woman is nonsense, and then somehow turn around to use it to support the claim that Wolverine would hit Cheetah--in a FORUM fight--while being just as outgunned in speed as Batman is against Wonder Woman. lol.

This isn't a comic we're discussing, this is a cross-company forum match that isn't being written by anyone. Simply being predicted as to who would win, in as accurate a manner as possible.

wildernesss
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/248/7/3/wfbj___you_bore_me___by_omega_vision-d48zszl.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img228/5745/smug2pi0.jpg

abhilegend
Honestly, do you know anything about Cheetah? Anything at all?

wildernesss
Idiot.

No, 'super speed' is not a subjective term that can be flagrantly tossed around with no meaning. It's something determined by feats.

Logan has super speed. And his super speed is at a set level, and thus cannot be dialed up to anything you want; You cannot just say 'x has super speed' as a counter and hope the actual implications of things go away in direct comparisons.

Logan's speed is orders upon orders of magnitude below a character like Cheetah's.

Enough to be a statue. There is nothing he can do. His 'seconds', are not on par with Cheetah's 'seconds'.

Him simply thinking about doing anything is going to feel like forever to Cheetah in comparison.

Faster than the eye can see is basic high street level speed. It doesn't take much for a human sized object to be faster than the eye can see. If I ran at 200 mph, you would have hell trying to lock your eyes on me, unless I was really, really far away.

Cheetah can casually blitz logan and never be hit, if he/she wants to.

What's hilarious is that you understand this by your own statement that something like Batman hitting Wonder Woman is nonsense, and then somehow turn around to use it to support the claim that Wolverine would hit Cheetah--in a FORUM fight--while being just as outgunned in speed as Batman is against Wonder Woman. lol.

This isn't a comic we're discussing, this is a cross-company forum match that isn't being written by anyone. Simply being predicted as to who would win, in as accurate a manner as possible.

http://imageshack.us/a/img380/6463/assholesc8.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-fail much? "super speed" is subjective in the sense that it is based on relativity and perception. PERIOD. it can always be argued
what constitutes super speed. that means it is a subjective term. if it was an absolute and objective term, there would be no room for debate. i.e. whether or not a street level character's feat justifies
super speed status. some would say it does, others would say it doesn't. that means it is a subjective term as it applies to comics
dumbass....stop failing me.

- not I wouldn't have a hard time locking my eyes on you because you can't run that fast. also, the smell of bs would be a giveaway

- please try reading comprehension classes. I did not insinuate that batman hitting wonder woman is nonsense. just the opposite. characters like batman, wolverine, spider-man, etc...routinely diminish or rise in level in relation to their opponent. these are feats taken straight from the comics. you're forgetting that logan, unlike yourself, is not an idiot. he has more fighting experience and feat excellence then almost anyone. period. try reading comics. cheetahs have small brains by the way....he knows nothing of logan's abilities or HF. he would eventually inspect logan's body, either by picking him up and holding him or crouching too close. without, pis or cis, logan would kill him instantly. that is what would happen based on feats. this is a forum battle after all.

abhilegend
http://imageshack.us/a/img380/6463/assholesc8.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-fail much? "super speed" is subjective in the sense that it is based on relativity and perception. PERIOD. it can always be argued
what constitutes super speed. that means it is a subjective term. if it was an absolute and objective term, there would be no room for debate. i.e. whether or not a street level character's feat justifies
super speed status. some would say it does, others would say it doesn't. that means it is a subjective term as it applies to comics
dumbass....stop failing me.

- not I wouldn't have a hard time locking my eyes on you because you can't run that fast. also, the smell of bs would be a giveaway

- please try reading comprehension classes. I did not insinuate that batman hitting wonder woman is nonsense. just the opposite. characters like batman, wolverine, spider-man, etc...routinely diminish or rise in level in relation to their opponent. these are feats taken straight from the comics. you're forgetting that logan, unlike yourself, is not an idiot. he has more fighting experience and feat excellence then almost anyone. period. try reading comics. cheetahs have small brains by the way....he knows nothing of logan's abilities or HF. he would eventually inspect logan's body, either by picking him up and holding him or crouching too close. without, pis or cis, logan would kill him instantly. that is what would happen based on feats. this is a forum battle after all.
The Cheetah you're arguing against blitzed superman and choked him out. Try not to embarrass yourself here.

wildernesss
Originally posted by abhilegend
The Cheetah you're arguing against blitzed superman and choked him out. Try not to embarrass yourself here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/lyonlamb/MinistryofSillyWalks.gif

scans please? and superman could be blitzed by anyone with comparable speed if he is taken by surprise. lol, a choking attack on wolverine? cheetah would get stabbed through his head so quickly even he would be surprised.

JayDaDon
Little off topic but those are some of the most annoying pics and gifs I have ever seen in my life.

abhilegend
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/lyonlamb/MinistryofSillyWalks.gif

scans please? and superman could be blitzed by anyone with comparable speed if he is taken by surprise. lol, a choking attack on wolverine? cheetah would get stabbed through his head so quickly even he would be surprised.
So you think Cheetah is near superman level speed? Funnily superman started firing HV while cheetah was choking him with his tail but never hit him. Is wolverine near superman level speed? Answer this and I would give you the scans.Originally posted by JayDaDon
Little off topic but those are some of the most annoying pics and gifs I have ever seen in my life.
thumb up

curryman
Cheetah has the stuff to maintain a continuous attack strong enough to take down Wolverine smile

Originally posted by JayDaDon

I agree...

Hate this trend of posting huge ass gifs in the middle of a "debate".

wildernesss
Originally posted by abhilegend
So you think Cheetah is near superman level speed? Funnily superman started firing HV while cheetah was choking him with his tail but never hit him. Is wolverine near superman level speed? Answer this and I would give you the scans.
thumb up

logan would cut his tail off.

abhilegend
logan would cut his tail off.
Superman was unable to tag him once. Wolverine must be faster than superman then. Yes or No?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.