WBH vs team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH

vs

Jms Odin force Thor
Bor
Beta ray bill
Heimdall
Tyr
Sif
The warriors three
Eric masterson thunder strike

No bfr

Fight in Closed, empty arena the size of connecticut. To win one side must ko or kill the other side.

Batman-Prime
OF Thor alone would be more then capable to beat him for a majority.

keiththegreat
He could barely beat red hulk

carver9
Bor make things interesting.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by keiththegreat
He could barely beat red hulk

'cause the allpowerful Loeb Force >>>>>>>>>>>> odin force

Stoic
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
'cause the allpowerful Loeb Force >>>>>>>>>>>> odin force

I hear you on that, and can see where you're coming from. However, the Hulk at a far lesser level beat that same Loeb force Red Hulk. Ross was not yet de-powered at that time. Just something to think about I guess?

Silent Master
Team wins

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Stoic
I hear you on that, and can see where you're coming from. However, the Hulk at a far lesser level beat that same Loeb force Red Hulk. Ross was not yet de-powered at that time. Just something to think about I guess?

Hulk beat him after Thor's rematch where Rulk admitted that Thor had him on the ropes. Just something to think about I guess ? wink

Stoic
Hulk beat him after Thor's rematch where Rulk admitted that Thor had him on the ropes. Just something to think about I guess ? wink

Aren't you leaving something out? I mean Ross was fighting both the Savage Hulk, and Thor during that fight. Ross indisputably defeated Thor in their first meeting, and from what I recall, Thor wasn't holding back during that fight. From Thor's own mouth he said that Ross should have killed him, and from my standpoint Ross could have. Thor was at his mercy when the dust cleared after all. I mean wasn't he?

Oh, and BTW I'm not going to go back and forth with this one, I just wanted to clear things up a bit. I mean there was a similar thread like this one, and it really went nowhere. Lol.

Batman-Prime
Aren't you leaving something out? I mean Ross was fighting both the Savage Hulk, and Thor during that fight. Ross indisputably defeated Thor in their first meeting, and from what I recall, Thor wasn't holding back during that fight. From Thor's own mouth he said that Ross should have killed him, and from my standpoint Ross could have. Thor was at his mercy when the dust cleared after all. I mean wasn't he?

Oh, and BTW I'm not going to go back and forth with this one, I just wanted to clear things up a bit. I mean there was a similar thread like this one, and it really went nowhere. Lol.

Actually no. He fought Thor a second time, after his Loeb Force rampage and he was inferior to him, as it should be. Before their second fight he went through Marvel and oneshotted everything, Watchers, OF Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer etc. That was all due to the Loeb Force.

carver9
Batman Prime is talking about the wrong fight. Don't think he seen the Loeb Rulk fight vs WWH fight. He is talking about their first/3rd fight.

Stoic
Actually no. He fought Thor a second time, after his Loeb Force rampage and he was inferior to him, as it should be. Before their second fight he went through Marvel and oneshotted everything, Watchers, OF Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer etc. That was all due to the Loeb Force.

Yep, I know this. But WW Hulk fought him during his Loeb Force era (before he was de-powered) and beat him up rather convincingly. Now we have WB Hulk who lays WW Hulk levels flat on it's face and takes a huge sh!t on them. Like I said in my first post, it's something to think about. At the very least, 90-95% of the team would be useless in this battle. Perhaps OF Thor or even Bor could turn it around for the team but I'm not fully convinced of this. That's all.

Batman-Prime
Yep, I know this. But WW Hulk fought him during his Loeb Force era (before he was de-powered) and beat him up rather convincingly. Now we have WB Hulk who lays WW Hulk levels flat on it's face and takes a huge sh!t on them. Like I said in my first post, it's something to think about. At the very least, 90-95% of the team would be useless in this battle. Perhaps OF Thor or even Bor could turn it around for the team but I'm not fully convinced of this. That's all.

So Rulk won his first fight against Thor during his best Loeb Force rampage. The the same rulk lost against the same but this time correctly portrayed and superior Thor. This Rulk also lost then against WWHulk. So he lost against both.

It's a faulty logic to say Rulk won against Thor but lost against WWH, while ignoring the early LF era where he was at his best and that he lost later without having a prayer against the same Thor.

Stoic
So Rulk won his first fight against Thor during his best Loeb Force rampage. The the same rulk lost against the same but this time correctly portrayed and superior Thor. This Rulk also lost then against WWHulk. So he lost against both.

It's a faulty logic to say Rulk won against Thor but lost against WWH, while ignoring the early LF era where he was at his best and that he lost later without having a prayer against the same Thor.

Well you may also be over-thinking it. In Thor's 2nd battle Rulk had to contend with the Savage Hulk as well as Thor, and he was over-heating which caused his downfall. When he faced off against WW Hulk he was the same guy with all of his powers of absorption, but the Hulk still whipped him. now we have WB Hulk who is far more powerful than he was when he cleaned Rulks clock. I can see why some people may vote for OF Thor's team to take this, but I can also see why there are people who would believe that WB Hulk would win as well.

Just keep in mind that Rulk was still at his Loeb Force best when he fought WW Hulk, because he was not yet de-powered. Anything else and we will be making it up as we go along, because then we would have to explain things that were not written into the character at that particular time in his history.

Badabing
Originally posted by keiththegreat
WBH

vs

Jms Odin force Thor
Bor
Beta ray bill
Heimdall
Tyr
Sif
The warriors three
Eric masterson thunder strike

No bfr

Fight in Closed, empty arena the size of connecticut. To win one side must ko or kill the other side. Hi Keith. Should I just give you warnings for a spite thread and flame baiting, or can we agree you won't be making any more threads like this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.