McClane vs. Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Knife fight and no other weapons.

quanchi112
Riddick destroys him.

I bet even the deluded will stay away from this thread. Nicely done. You have them by the bal-- I mean vag-n--.

Scarlet Fox
Riddick wins.

Its a Knife fight. Riddicks primaryu weapon has always been a knife. He killed multiple monster ****er thingy ma bobs... yes i said that... with a knife.

Riddick guts McClane.

quanchi112
The fact the McClane camp won't come in here must be driving their small brains wild.

Ascendancy
Riddick destroys.

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
Riddick destroys him.

I bet even the deluded will stay away from this thread. Nicely done. You have them by the bal-- I mean vag-n--.

I was curious to see how high in the food chain they were willing to raise McClane. If they thought he'd beat Riddick I would have matched him with Captain America next. Apparently I aimed too high... should've gone with McClane vs. Boyka first.

Sadako of Girth
How many of you have seen Die Hard 5..? (Or any of the Die Hards in recent years?)

I will (re)watch the Riddick movies before commenting, unlike Quan"Tiny Dancer"chi.. (the guy who puts 'rant' in ignorant) as I like a good debate based on facts/screenfeats, evidence unlike the aforementioned massively butthurt, teary cheeked poster with the intellectual equivalent of diahorrea.

I must say the fact that the thread starter has endowed this chap with his favorite weapon whilst McClane has been given a weapon that is not even remotely associated with him seems a bit biased towards, Riddick, especially denying basic kit/attributes that McClane has as standard...... but as I say....will watch these first THEN comment.

See you maybe at the weekend.

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte

Why? Just why?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

I will (re)watch the Riddick movies before commenting/B]

LOL laughing You seriously can't just say Riddick obvious WTFpwns here. You have to go back and research, like it's not the world's most obvious conclusion? laughing out loud Your bias is proved beyond all reasonable doubt

Sadako of Girth
Dont be silly, Liz. I don't just jump to conclusions.

The fact that you have, despite literally not being in possession of all facts (not having seen DH5 for example) and criteria totally gives away YOUR bias..

But don't worry, not a great deal else is expected of you, boy wonder of butthurt... smile

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by juggerman
Why? Just why?

Im sensing preemptive bias and trollery may be the answer.

NemeBro
Unless DH5 has a ridiculous amount of strength, speed, and knife fight feats on McClane's end, Riddick stomps.

Unlike everyone else here, I have seen the Die Hard and Riddick movies recently, all with the exception of DH5, which could change things, but I doubt it will.

Riddick's strength and speed are legitimately superhuman, and if you allow feats from his animated movie, well, lol.

Sadako of Girth
He has stab people feats.

In the eye no less...with water.

Well watch it and see. He arises to superhuman capability levels of surviving ridiculous ridiculous shit.

Lestov16
LOL Saddie's actually trying to argue a win for McClane here! laughing

Robtard
Someone's flipping his shit again, relax, buddy, relax. The man said he needs to watch Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick again.

Lestov16
The decision is that hard? LOL laughing

Robtard
When someone's unsure of one combatant, I'd say it would be hard to give an honest answer. This isn't McClane Vs Superman, where even a Superman ignorant person would know enough about Superman to say no contest.

Lestov16
Yes it is. How the phuck are you unsure about Riddick?!! You mean to tell me Saddie's memory got erased and he's forgotten all of Riddick's feats? L.PHUCKING.O.PHUCKING.L.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yes it is. How the phuck are you unsure about Riddick?!!

You mean to tell me Saddie's memory got erased and he's forgotten all of Riddick's feats? L.PHUCKING.O.PHUCKING.L.

I'm not personally unsure about Riddick, I know the character well. But you were probably using the royal 'you'.

You need to calm down. It's obvious this thread was catered for a McClane loss and it's obvious you're dying for Sadako to say "McClane can't win this", but you're just going to have to be patient and wait until he watches the films again.

In the meantime, have you watched DH5 yet?

quanchi112
I was curious to see how high in the food chain they were willing to raise McClane. If they thought he'd beat Riddick I would have matched him with Captain America next. Apparently I aimed too high... should've gone with McClane vs. Boyka first. It's sad because their stances all come to the conclusion that parts 1-4 no longer count and did you see part 5.

Hilarity ensues.

Robtard
It's sad because their stances all come to the conclusion that parts 1-4 no longer count and did you see part 5.

Hilarity ensues.

That's not true at all. DH1-4 definitely count, there's bankable feats in those films.

Speaking of, have you seen DH5 yet, or do you continue to speak from ignorance?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
That's not true at all. DH1-4 definitely count, there's bankable feats in those films.

Speaking of, have you seen DH5 yet, or do you continue to speak from ignorance? Are you saying Dh 5 gives him enough feats to even pose a challenge to Riddick with knives ?

Robtard
Are you saying Dh 5 gives him enough feats to even pose a challenge to Riddick with knives ?

I've not said or implied anything of the sort.

But how would you know, considering you've not seen DH5?

quanchi112
I've not said or implied anything of the sort.

But how would you know, considering you've not seen DH5? Then what does part 5 have to do with this particular thread concerning knives ? Do you seriously need me to explain relevancy to you. Is your brain that tiny ?

Robtard
Then what does part 5 have to do with this particular thread concerning knives ? Do you seriously need me to explain relevancy to you. Is your brain that tiny ?

LoL, now you're implying that only knife feats can defeat Riddick and count, what a clown. So if McClane survived a fall from a 50 story building(not actual feat), you'd argue "not a knife, it doesn't count here!".

Just watch a film before judging, okay? Nemebro at least had a sensible unbiased approach in regards to not having seen DH5. Unlike your utterly biased kneejerk "destroys McClane!!!1" post from ignorance.

quanchi112
LoL, now you're implying that only knife feats can defeat Riddick and count, what a clown. So if McClane survived a fall from a 50 story building(not actual feat), you'd argue "not a knife, it doesn't count here!".

Just watch a film before judging, okay? Nemebro at least had a sensible unbiased approach in regards to not having seen DH5. Unlike your utterly biased kneejerk "destroys McClane!!!1" post from ignorance. McClane vs. Riddick

Read the op. You are desperately trying to figure out a way McClane can win but you can't do so thus you won't answer the thread other than a watch die hard 5. That's entirely different but if he doesn't have any knife feats against a guy who is super strong and is highly skilled with a knife he dies.

Everyone says Riddick wins except you and saddie.

Robtard
LoL. Just watch a film before judging, okay?

Sadako is holding his opinion until he watches the Riddick films.

I've not said McClane wins and I've outright implied he can't here.

So, try again? Cos your clown dance is failing.

quanchi112
LoL. Just watch a film before judging, okay?

Sadako is holding his opinion until he watches the Riddick films.

I've not said McClane wins and I've outright implied he can't here.

So, try again? Cos your clown dance is failing.

So who wins then ? You saw die hard 5 so tell me your opinion on who wins this fight ?

Robtard
"He can't win here", that was obviously in regards to McClane.

This is you:

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8295/ferrouscranus.jpg

Robtard
dp.

quanchi112
"He can't win here", that was obviously in regards to McClane.

This is you:

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8295/ferrouscranus.jpg So McClane loses. You admitted it. Nicely done, frothbyte. All this watch dh 5 doesn't change the result even according to robbie.

One fanboy smited. One to go.

Robtard
Never said McClane can't lose, especially in an intentional spite thread.

But remember: Just watch a film before judging, okay?

quanchi112
Never said McClane can't lose, especially in an intentional spite thread.

But remember: Just watch a film before judging, okay? You admitted he loses. This is awesome. Frothbyte set the trap and you came running in.

You have been ethered.
I suspect saddie will never get around to posting in here after he watched the films(I don't think he is going to rewatch them again anyways).

Robtard
McClane's deep in your head, bro. Deeeep.

You're confusing me with yourself. I'll admit when a character I like loses. I did it just yesterday with McClane in another thread, so this here now is nothing new. Try and keep up, okay.

quanchi112
McClane's deep in your head, bro.

You're confusing me with yourself. I'll admit when a character I like loses. I did it yesterday with McClane in another thread, so this is nothing new. laughing out loud

I love hearing you say McClane loses.

Lestov16
Only a dumbass would forget Riddick's feats

juggerman

Maybe he just wasn't that interested in the movies. I for one loved Pitch Black but wasn't too fond of part 2. So i can talk about his feats from 1 all day but i can't recall everthing from 2.

quanchi112
Only a dumbass would forget Riddick's feats laughing out loud

It shows how awful his memory is. One down though Lestov. One to go.

Robtard
laughing out loud

I love hearing you say McClane loses.

Don't know if I should be flattered or creeped-out. More the later.

But since it means that much to you, go make another spite-thread where it's catered for a McClane loss. Since you've still backed down from my challenge to make a proper McClane match for about what, 18 months now? Cowardly, that.

Robtard

Now you're showing your ugly butthurt side again. Poor form.

quanchi112
Don't know if I should be flattered or creeped-out. More the later.

But since it means that much to you, go make another spite-thread where it's catered for a McClane loss. Since you've still backed down from my challenge for you to make a proper McClane match for about what, 18 months now? Cowardly, that. I didn't create the thread I am just a fan of it. I honestly don't care but hearing you admit it is awesome.

Frothbyte outplayed you.

FrothByte
It's sad because their stances all come to the conclusion that parts 1-4 no longer count and did you see part 5.

Hilarity ensues.

It's the same issue whenever I have to debate against movie Wolverine. Because he was able to survive Phoenix's onslaught at the end of X-men 3, people seem to forget that he got knocked out by a bullet, got slashed so fast by Lady Deathstrike that he near bled to death, or got beat up so bad by Sabertooth that he was incapacitated.

So McClane was got upgraded in DH5 but it shouldn't mean that we can now forget Dh1-Dh4.

Robtard
I didn't create the thread I am just a fan of it. I honestly don't care but hearing you admit it is awesome.

Frothbyte outplayed you.

LoL, lies. It means the world to you; it obvious to everyone. As seen with your yesterday's rants over this thread in the Bioraptor thread. McClane's deep in your head, bro. Deeep.

Yes, making a spite-thread is "outplaying" someone. McClane Vs Hancock. More clever "outplaying". Do you ever actually pay close attention to what you type?

quanchi112
It's the same issue whenever I have to debate against movie Wolverine. Because he was able to survive Phoenix's onslaught at the end of X-men 3, people seem to forget that he got knocked out by a bullet, got slashed so fast by Lady Deathstrike that he near bled to death, or got beat up so bad by Sabertooth that he was incapacitated.

So McClane was got upgraded in DH5 but it shouldn't mean that we can now forget Dh1-Dh4. Exactly. It's the same issues I deal with against fanboys. They try to argue based off their highest feats alone and forget their consistent portrayals. The Link/Zelda/Superman, etc. fanboys are notorious for this.

DH 5 doesn't somehow make parts 1-4 not count. Well done. I am impressed that someone else can spot a fanboy and their hypocritical logic.

quanchi112
LoL, lies. It means the world to you; it obvious to everyone. As seen with your yesterday's rants over this thread in the Bioraptor thread. McClane's deep in your head, bro. Deeep.

Yes, making a spite-thread is "outplaying" someone. McClane Vs Hancock. More clever "outplaying". Do you ever actually pay close attention to what you type? If I cared enough I'd start creating threads in which McClane loses. I'd also quote you in my sig like saddie. I don't care but another poster seeing right through your bias is refreshing. You admitted he loses. Glorious.

Robtard
So now you've not created any thread where McClane loses (in your mind)? LoL. Stop with the constant lies. You're terrible at it.

quanchi112
So now you've not created any thread where McClane loses (in your mind)? LoL. Stop with the constant lies. You're terrible at it. I have created threads in which I think he loses. I didn't create any intentional spite threads against him. You do know there's a difference, right ?

saddie has created intentional spite threads even according to him. He's butthurt not me.

Robtard
So you agree this is an intentional spite thread towards McClane. LoL. It only took a few posts before you fumbled and spilled your beans, son.

quanchi112
So you agree this is an intentional spite thread towards McClane. LoL. It only took a few posts before you fumbled and spilled your beans, son. I think this was. I think it's obvious. He did so to prove a point. He wanted to see how far you'd go. It's ingenious because most of us already knew you were massive fanboys but this thread trapped you.

For saddie to say he needs to rewtch the movies confirms he's a bigger fanboy than you are. Take pride in that I guess.

Again, I could care less if you think McClane beats up Godzilla as it's hilarious to me.

Robtard
LoL. Please think before you ramble. To trap a fanboy you make threads where it's utterly obvious the subject of the fanboy loses yet they'll argue like nonsensical fanboys that their favorite wins anyways. Thereby further mocking them and the fanboyism.

A perfect example is Riggs Vs Van Zan. Which you're doing your dance in like a good boy.

So if "trapping" was the purpose of this spite thread, it failed so far. Might as well make Superman Vs McClane and then pat yourself on the back and claim a victory when no one says McClane wins. Which is something I can see you doing.

quanchi112
LoL. Please think before you ramble. To trap a fanboy you make threads where it's utterly obvious the subject of the fanboy loses yet they'll argue like nonsensical fanboys that their favorite wins anyways. Thereby further mocking them and the fanboyism.

A perfect example is Riggs Vs Van Zan. Which you're doing your dance in like a good boy.

So if "trapping" was the purpose of this spite thread, it failed so far. Might as well make Superman Vs McClane and then pat yourself on the back and claim a victory when no one says McClane wins. Which is something I can see you doing. These are both human level characters. saying one doesn't have a chance against the other is hilarious. They are on the same playing field.

Frothbyte didn't go that far. The best is you said this was intentional spite so in a sense you are mocking saddie since he needs to rewatch the movies.

Robtard
LoLz. Yes, clearly you thought McClane had a chance in here when your first post was:

Riddick destroys him.

Just stop lying and move on, you're very poor at it.

quanchi112
LoLz. Yes, clearly you thought McClane had a chance in here when your first post was:

Just stop lying and move on, you're very poor at it. I already said this was a spite thread. Are you having trouble following ?

The other is not a spite thread.

Essentially you are saying saddie made an intentional spite thread. LOL.

Robtard
Yeah, we covered that already. McClane loses in a spite thread, any character can. Now dance some more.

You just don't get it. Mostly cos you know next to nothing about one combatant and wank a throwaway character cos he looks "badass". Oh well.

Nope. What can't you follow? It was a trap-a-fanboy thread as I just said above. You can't do that with obvious spite, cos it will be called obvious spite. If he had made Van Zan Vs Godzilla, sure, you'd have a point, but you don't.

quanchi112
Yeah, we covered that already. McClane loses in a spite thread, any character can. Now dance some more.

You just don't get it. Mostly cos you know next to nothing about one combatant and wank a throwaway character cos he looks "badass". Oh well.

Nope. What can't you follow? It was a trap-a-fanboy thread as I just said above. You can't do that with obvious spite, cos it will be called obvious spite. If he had made Van Zan Vs Godzilla, sure, you'd have a point, but you don't. You really are all over the map. I didn't create this thread due to not caring enough. I will respond though because it is funny and clearly shows how far you are willing to go. You won't go this far but saddie might.

You said it's a spite thread against Zan so you agree Saddie is really sad. He is according to you making spite threads but later in the post you say no it's not real spite just spite. LOL.

I said Zan and Riggs are both human characters. I think Zan wins you don't. Get over it.

Robtard
More flips. And yes, you obviously care a lot, a whole lot. As shown in the Bioraptor thread.

If you need to strawman, it just shows that's all you got. I explained clearly, I refuse to believe you actually can't follow.

Says the guy who thread stalks and can't let anything go. Funny.

FrothByte
So you agree this is an intentional spite thread towards McClane. LoL. It only took a few posts before you fumbled and spilled your beans, son.

I'd just like to defend myself here. I didn't create this as an intentional spite thread. Originally I was planning to match up McClane against opponents ever increasing in skill to see at which point the McClane fans would think that McClane would be challenged. It wasn't my intention to put McClane on a 1-sided match but merely to find someone whom you guys think would give him a good match. I made a McClane vs. Colonel Quartich thread thinking that Quartich would make a good match... but apparently most of you thought McClane wins that easily.

I planned on making a McClane vs Boyka h2h match, but then if the McClane fans think McClane can win against Frank Martin, Boyka isn't that much farther up the scale. So I got someone higher up than that and picked Riddick, but now apparently it's too lopsided against McClane. Maybe arming them with knives was overkill and I should have made it h2h but oh well, far too many posts now to change OP.

Robtard
If you say you weren't making an 'intentional spite thread', I'll take your word for it.

Despite his large muscles and badboy swagger, Quadritch was all fluff and no filler, why that was a bad match.

FrothByte
If you say you weren't making an 'intentional spite thread', I'll take your word for it.

Despite his large muscles and badboy swagger, Quadritch was all fluff and no filler, why that was a bad match.

I don't know, I thought him pretty badass in singlehandedly taking on a giant panther and a giant elf even if he did have his mech suit. If he had reflexes fast enough to get that mech suit ducking and dodging around naturally agile creatures, I'd assume that he was damn agile in his own body.

If I truly wanted a spite thread, I'd have thrown him up against spiderman.

quanchi112
More flips. And yes, you obviously care a lot, a whole lot. As shown in the Bioraptor thread.

If you need to strawman, it just shows that's all you got. I explained clearly, I refuse to believe you actually can't follow.

Says the guy who thread stalks and can't let anything go. Funny. No, I just like to twist the knife once it is in. Don't take it personally.

McClane loses. We both agree. He's weak.

Robtard
No, I just like to twist the knife once it is in. Don't take it personally.

McClane loses. We both agree. He's weak.

Shh. The Adults are talking, at least wait until we've settled before jumping in and cry ranting for attention.

Robtard
I don't know, I thought him pretty badass in singlehandedly taking on a giant panther and a giant elf even if he did have his mech suit. If he had reflexes fast enough to get that mech suit ducking and dodging around naturally agile creatures, I'd assume that he was damn agile in his own body.

If I truly wanted a spite thread, I'd have thrown him up against spiderman.

Well, his badassness was implied with his demeanor, but mech feats don't automatically translate to H2H feats. But I see your angle.

quanchi112
Shh. The Adults are talking, at least wait until we've settled before jumping in and cry ranting for attention. You aren't an adult so please quit giving yourself too much credit. You said this was a spite thread but in your world if McClane loses you cry spite. I have never seen you say McClane loses a fight without crying about how unfair it was.

Robtard
You aren't an adult so please quit giving yourself too much credit.

You said this was a spite thread but in your world if McClane loses you cry spite.

I have never seen you say McClane loses a fight without crying about how unfair it was.

A "no you!" retort, how clever.

You agreed this was a spite thread. So, feel stupid yet? Wait a moment if not, it'll sink in.

Are you medicated? I mentioned in this very thread that I said McClane loses yesterday in another thread. There was no mention of unfairness. Cry and lie more, it fails you, but it's your only defense.

quanchi112
A "no you!" retort, how clever.

You agreed this was a spite thread. So, feel stupid yet? Wait a moment if not, it'll sink in.

Are you medicated? I mentioned in this very thread that I said McClane loses yesterday in another thread. There was no mention of unfairness. Cry and lie more, it fails you, but it's your only defense. I do think it is. You only cried because McClane loses. Now what thread have you ever said McClane loses without crying spite or gimping.

Robtard
I do think it is. You only cried because McClane loses.

Now what thread have you ever said McClane loses without crying spite or gimping.

I see. So saying 'this is a spite thread' is crying, yet you agree it's a spite thread. Do you ever think for a moment what you're saying as you type? Seems you don't with how often you embarrass yourself.

Go find it, it was only yesterday.

quanchi112
I see. So saying 'this is a spite thread' is crying, yet you agree it's a spite thread. Do you ever think for a moment what you're saying as you type? Seems you don't with how often you embarrass yourself.

Go find it, it was only yesterday. Yes, it is. Just move on and don't sob over it.

You can't prove you did so. I knew it. You always back down.

Robtard
Yes, it is. Just move on and don't sob over it.

You can't prove you did so. I knew it. You always back down.

You're "sobbing" too then, genius. Probably cos you can't kill McClane without spite; why you refuse to pick up the gauntlet I cast before you long ago.

Listen, if you're too lazy to scroll down a little bit, that's on you. There are at least two other people who know of the thread, though likely more with the view count. But continue to make an ass of yourself, you seem to enjoy it.

quanchi112
You're "sobbing" too then, genius. Probably cos you can't kill McClane without spite; why you refuse to pick up the gauntlet I cast before you long ago.

Listen, if you're too lazy to scroll down a little bit, that's on you. There are at least two other people who know of the thread, though likely more with the view count. But continue to make an ass of yourself, you seem to enjoy it. He died in the zan thread. It turned you both bitter. That's what makes you a fanboy still. You won't agree McClane loses unless it's spite. Thanks for proving my point.

Robtard
He died in the zan thread. It turned you both bitter. That's what makes you a fanboy still. You won't agree McClane loses unless it's spite. Thanks for proving my point.

Enjoy swallowing your own *******.

Listen, if you're too lazy to scroll down a little bit, that's on you. There are at least two other people who know of the thread, though likely more with the view count. But continue to make an ass of yourself, you seem to enjoy it.

quanchi112
Enjoy swallowing your own *******. You can pretend it's there when we both know it isn't. If it was you would have linked me. I really wish you'd grow up and answer a question like a man.

Robtard
You can pretend it's there when we both know it isn't. If it was you would have linked me. I really wish you'd grow up and answer a question like a man.

I normally would have, but since McClane is so deep in your head and important to you, I thought it would be funny watching you dance, like you are now. Dance, boy. Dance.

I already gave you a very easy way to find it. Want another hint? Just ask.

Sadako of Girth
Oh dear. Ohhhhhhhh deary deary me.

What infantile, infantessible little minds Quanchi and Lestov have.
And how badly the butthurt has come out in them. The full extent of how obsessed and rage driven their entire little lives have become has surfaced.

They may as well have just posted: "We're in total obsessive rage lust with Sadako and spend every waking moment of our life dreaming about one day outsmarting him somehow, but we are unable to so, so we are just gonna spend all our time and energy calling him names and making inaccurate assumptions about him on an internet forum in some imaginary contest in our heads and claiming "outsmarted victory" when there was really no war, but we imagined it in our trolly little minds and wanked over it all day, everyday for like 2 years and claimed it in a rigged contest where McClane is stripped of his standard equpiment in an attempt to prove that McClane can lose to someone or thing. Which is like proving that Sadako's online name is Sadako.."

Wow, thank you for all the lovely tears, rage and thread stalking energy and fixation guys, Im flattered, but this is all very unhealthy for you.

Oh yes, i'm gonna be citing this thread as an example of butthurt rage for a loonnnnnng time.
So much arrogance, undiluted and small-penised rage, complacency, butthurt and childishness from the dynamicless duo...!!!! How tremendously embarrassing for them... Wow. laughing out loud

My opinion is withheld until I've seen the movies later this week, and this upsets them SO MUCH that they have to spend 3 pages attacking me out of some of the weirdest, creepiest stalker rage (And failing at doing so also) that i've seen in a long time... And WHY?

Because they could never do what I have done: IE watch movies before commenting on them, due to the butthurt bias.that I lack.

There better be shit where Riddick atomises people by looking at them or thinking of them or something in these movies, 'cause by Die Hard feats, McClane is now unkillable, has lightning fast hands and hand speed/power that would rock Tyson in his prime, and has feats of stabbing people in the face ending their lives, and has the universe seemingly rooting for him luck/physics rules bending stuff wise, and he even transcends time and space..by Pearl Harbour appearance feats.

quanchi112
I normally would have, but since McClane is so deep in your head and important to you, I thought it would be funny watching you dance, like you are now. Dance, boy. Dance.

I already gave you a very easy way to find it. Want another hint? Just ask. You still aren't paying attention. I'd rather you do your fanboy dance. Riddick wins. Say it loud and proud. Riddick destroys.

quanchi112

And how badly the butthurt has come out in them. The full extent of how obsessed and rage driven their entire little lives have become has surfaced.

They may as well have just posted: "We're in total obsessive rage lust with Sadako and spend every waking moment of our life dreaming about one day outsmarting him somehow, but we are unable to so, so we are just gonna spend all our time and energy calling him names and making inaccurate assumptions about him on an internet forum in some imaginary contest in our heads and claiming "outsmarted victory" when there was really no war, but we imagined it in our trolly little minds and wanked over it all day, everyday for like 2 years and claimed it in a rigged contest where McClane is stripped of his standard equpiment in an attempt to prove that McClane can lose to someone or thing. Which is like proving that Sadako's online name is Sadako.."

Wow, thank you for all the lovely tears, rage and thread stalking energy and fixation guys, Im flattered, but this is all very unhealthy for you.

Oh yes, i'm gonna be citing this thread as an example of butthurt rage for a loonnnnnng time.
So much arrogance, undiluted and small-penised rage, complacency, butthurt and childishness from the dynamicless duo...!!!! How tremendously embarrassing for them... Wow. laughing out loud

My opinion is withheld until I've seen the movies later this week, and this upsets them SO MUCH that they have to spend 3 pages attacking me out of some of the weirdest, creepiest stalker rage (And failing at doing so also) that i've seen in a long time... And WHY?

Because they could never do what I have done: IE watch movies before commenting on them, due to the butthurt bias.that I lack.

There better be shit where Riddick atomises people by looking at them or thinking of them or something in these movies, 'cause by Die Hard feats, McClane is now unkillable, has lightning fast hands and hand speed/power that would rock Tyson in his prime, and has feats of stabbing people in the face ending their lives, and has the universe seemingly rooting for him luck/physics rules bending stuff wise, and he even transcends time and space..by Pearl Harbour appearance feats. Cry more. Also cry that robbie said the answer to this thread is obvious thereby implying you are stupid. I await your answer to this thread after the weekend.

Lestov16

There better be shit where Riddick atomises people by looking at them or thinking of them or something in these movies, 'cause by Die Hard feats, McClane is now unkillable, has lightning fast hands and hand speed/power that would rock Tyson in his prime, and has feats of stabbing people in the face ending their lives, and has the universe seemingly rooting for him luck/physics rules bending stuff wise, and he even transcends time and space..by Pearl Harbour appearance feats.

Long post for someone who supposedly isn't butthurt laughing GTFO clownboy. You can't even admit that Riddick beats McClane. How pathetic....

quanchi112
Long post for someone who supposedly isn't butthurt laughing GTFO clownboy. You can't even admit that Riddick beats McClane. How pathetic.... I know I will post a few sentences to his tear filled drawn out epic paragraph posts. The guy is a whackjob.

Sadako of Girth
You clearly spent more time fixating on me in here. smile

quanchi112
You clearly spent more time fixating on me in here. smile Dude, look at my responses meanwhile you write essays. You need to keep it together.

Sadako of Girth
They sum up to being more than mine.

quanchi112
They sum up to being more than mine. You should be watching the Riddick films. You said you take other people's opinions into account but yet despite everyone saying it's a stomp you now say you need to rewatch them. Essentially proving once again you are a liar.

Lestov16
The mere fact that he has to "rewatch the films" to make such an obvious decision proves him to be a completely retarded and biased troll can't even admit his buttbud loses here despite the fact that it's blatantly obvious. It's hilarious to see how Sadako's bias completely blinds his logical reasoning.

Sadako's critical thinking skills:
http://grumpy-people.com/gallery/Mr-magoo.gif

quanchi112
The mere fact that he has to "rewatch the films" to make such an obvious decision proves him to be a completely retarded and biased troll can't even admit his buttbud loses here despite the fact that it's blatantly obvious. It's hilarious to see how Sadako's bias completely blinds his logical reasoning.

Sadako's critical thinking skills:
http://grumpy-people.com/gallery/Mr-magoo.gif laughing out loud

Even robbie distanced himself from saddie here.

Lestov16
Of course. Sadako's just embarrassing himself. It's utterly hilarious how he's resorted to stall tactics because he can't admit his buttbud is screwed here laughing

quanchi112
Of course. Sadako's just embarrassing himself. It's utterly hilarious how he's resorted to stall tactics because he can't admit his buttbud is screwed here laughing I keep hoping he will display some small measure of pride. I am rooting for him to regain his sanity. Probably not this year but a man can dream.

Lestov16
When you become so butthurt that you change your sig, you've crossed the Rubicon

quanchi112
When you become so butthurt that you change your sig, you've crossed the Rubicon Saddie's gone into hiding again.

NemeBro
Frankly you're all being phucking phaggots.

Kazenji
You clearly spent more time fixating on me in here. smile

He's gay for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.