Kalibak VS wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Who wins this fight?
Fight takes place on apokolips.
Round 1; only h2h
Round 2; all powers/weapons usable.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35895/805888-kalibak_6_super.jpg
VS
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110614220328/marveldatabase/images/2/2a/New_Avengers_Annual_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg

pym-ftw
Ionic million dollar man wins

Golgo13
WM wins in HTH, Kalibak wins with powers/weapons.

Horrificus
WM brutalizes him.

Golgo13
How is he going to brutalize someone who has stalemated Orion in the past?

pym-ftw
That's kinda a dumb question, isn't it?
laughing out loud
But seriously he has been shown as nearly Thors equal physically

SevenShackles
I'll accept if ppl want to write kalibak off in the pure h2h fight as wonder man has shown himself to be able to fight rather well with Thor but for round 2 not so much. Kalibak is a beast and his beta club factors in here. It fires Force bolts and nerve beams That give living things agonizing pain. (also has those discs that make him able to fly) Despite his size is rather swift and was trained on apokolips and considered to be highly trained at that. He earned a reputation On apokolips for being a utter savage.

Dude should get more credit/consideration here

Horrificus
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I'll accept if ppl want to write kalibak off in the pure h2h fight as wonder man has shown himself to be able to fight rather well with Thor but for round 2 not so much. Kalibak is a beast and his beta club factors in here. It fires Force bolts and nerve beams That give living things agonizing pain. (also has those discs that make him able to fly) Despite his size is rather swift and was trained on apokolips and considered to be highly trained at that. He earned a reputation On apokolips for being a utter savage.

Dude should get more credit/consideration here OK. I like Kalibak and he is a helluva guy! Always pays his bills on time, is a good father and never says "no" if somebody asks him to help them move.

Now that I have given him more credit/consideration, I still think WM smashes the life out of him.

celeyhyga17
Slight edge to Wonderman....
5.5/10

Flyattractor
but what if Kalibak brings a pumpkin bomb to the fight?

-Pr-
On average, Kalibak.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by -Pr-
On average, Kalibak.

What if WM applies the million dollar dream?

abhilegend
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What if Kalibak uses a brick?

-Pr-
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Well, that's different.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
On average, Kalibak.

Agreed. Kalibak usually gave Superman more of a run then I could see Simon giving..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.