Revan and Satele vs Yoda and Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
May the best team win.

NewGuy01
I'm going to vote for team 1. Neither Revan, nor Satele could defeat Yoda, however, I believe either of them could probably take Mace out, but he'd put up a fight to say the least.

Yoda, however, is Team 2's main player, but I don't think he alone is enough to make up for Mace's inferiority to his competitors.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm going to vote for team 1. Neither Revan, nor Satele could defeat Yoda, however, I believe either of them could probably take Mace out, but he'd put up a fight to say the least.

Yoda, however, is Team 2's main player, but I don't think he alone is enough to make up for Mace's inferiority to his competitors.
Even if Revan or Satele can take out Mace it wouldn't be by a huge margin.

Mizukage Yoda
Yoda solos http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Ascendancy
Yoda & Mace.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Excalibur2776
Even if Revan or Satele can take out Mace it wouldn't be by a huge margin.

Agreed, however, I feel that two sevens beat a six and an eight, if you get what I'm saying.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Yoda solos http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

How on earth does Yoda solo this? Revan was a master of the Force, who could easily crumble stone archways, and took on Vitiate on (somewhat) equal ground, though was defeated. Revan notably defeated Nyriss easily, who in turn took out Exile and Scourge with ease. Not to mention he fought through an army of Sith on the Star Forge.

Revan can't take Yoda alone, but he could hold his own in the very least.

Satele was also an extremely powerful Jedi, who as a Jedi Knight could bring down a mountain on Darth Malgus with the Force, could catch a lightsaber with her bare hand, and grew far more powerful by the time she hit grandmaster, and even showed skill with Shatterpoint, and as a lightsaber duelist was far superior to the likes of Darth Baras--One of the most powerful Sith of the time.

I can see Yoda without a doubt defeating both combatants 1 on 1, but him taking them together is outrageous. Perhaps in a lightsaber duel he could take the duo (though I doubt it), but in a competition of the Force, he's outmatched by the two warriors.

If Yoda attempted to solo these two, he would be defeated, I don't doubt it.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How on earth does Yoda solo this? Revan was a master of the Force, who could easily crumble stone archways, and took on Vitiate on (somewhat) equal ground, though was defeated. Revan notably defeated Nyriss easily, who in turn took out Exile and Scourge with ease. Not to mention he fought through an army of Sith on the Star Forge.

Revan can't take Yoda alone, but he could hold his own in the very least.

Satele was also an extremely powerful Jedi, who as a Jedi Knight could bring down a mountain on Darth Malgus with the Force, could catch a lightsaber with her bare hand, and grew far more powerful by the time she hit grandmaster, and even showed skill with Shatterpoint, and as a lightsaber duelist was far superior to the likes of Darth Baras--One of the most powerful Sith of the time.

I can see Yoda without a doubt defeating both combatants 1 on 1, but him taking them together is outrageous. Perhaps in a lightsaber duel he could take the duo (though I doubt it), but in a competition of the Force, he's outmatched by the two warriors.

If Yoda attempted to solo these two, he would be defeated, I don't doubt it.

How ridiculous. Yoda is the most powerful Jedi in history. He fought on par with Darth Sidious who was able to cut down 3 jEdi in seconds. These were celebrated swordsman mind you. Yoda would have no trouble cutting down Revan and then annihilating Satele with zero difficulty.
Also Yoda's TK is vastly superior than these two chumps. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Col. Valerian
Now, now. I wouldn't say that. He makes good points.

Revan anihilated Nyriss, who in turn was manhandling the Exile and Scourge at the same time. Scourge isn't that big a deal, but the Exile, game mechanics aside, killed her way through a temple with at least one hundred Dark Jedi inside. By herself. And then she went on to defeat Traya, whose TK is powerful enough to control three lightsabers attacking a single opponent at the same time, and whose drain is good enough to completely destroy the life of three Jedi Masters in mere seconds. Point is, she was no pushover. And Revan is above a Sith who was able to easily best her and another opponent at the same time.

Satele, on the other hand, has proven to be extremely capable and stated as the most powerful Jedi of her time. Considering it was an Order of thousands, it merits some consideration before simply pushing her out of the equation.

Neither of them is anywhere near weak.

Although I do believe that Yoda takes them out individually, I doubt he could take both of them at the same time, and if he does, it wouldn't be easy at all.

With Windu at his side, I see the PT Jedi taking this fight.

Unless that smiley of yours indicates sarcasm.

Then f*** you. uhuh

steveholt951
How ridiculous. Yoda is the most powerful Jedi in history. He fought on par with Darth Sidious who was able to cut down 3 jEdi in seconds. These were celebrated swordsman mind you. Yoda would have no trouble cutting down Revan and then annihilating Satele with zero difficulty.
Also Yoda's TK is vastly superior than these two chumps.

So much fail in this post.

NewGuy01
Also Yoda's TK is vastly superior than these two chumps. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

How about you take this into consideration? Meetra Surik an Scourge were also celebrated swordsman, and war heroes. In fact, they have FAR greater feats than Agen Kolar or Saesse Tiin. Perhaps better than Fisto's. yet Darth Nyriss took them on solo with relative ease. Revan defeated her in seconds. This indicates he could also take down those three "celebrated swordsmen" in seconds.

Not to mention Satele as a Jedi Knight, long before she became Grandmaster mind you, defeated Darth Malgus, who in turn took down the Jedi Battlemaster with relative ease, and killed 3 Jedi with a single burst of lightning. And at this point she was only halfway through her training. Add that to her TK feats, shatterpoint, and extremely powerful energy-absorption powers.

Both of these opponents are on Yoda's tier, according to the evidence. cool Them being soloed easily is out of the question.

Now, I'm not saying Revan is Yoda's equal here, he would be defeated with difficulty. Same with Satele, but them gettin soloed in seconds is unreasonable completely and utterly.

Also: Yoda is not the most powerful Jedi of all time, in fact, Luke's power is more than Yoda's power doubled. lol.

Col. Valerian
He means up to the PT. He's more powerful than any Jedi who came before him.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Now, now. I wouldn't say that. He makes good points.

Revan anihilated Nyriss, who in turn was manhandling the Exile and Scourge at the same time. Scourge isn't that big a deal, but the Exile, game mechanics aside, killed her way through a temple with at least one hundred Dark Jedi inside. By herself. And then she went on to defeat Traya, whose TK is powerful enough to control three lightsabers attacking a single opponent at the same time, and whose drain is good enough to completely destroy the life of three Jedi Masters in mere seconds. Point is, she was no pushover. And Revan is above a Sith who was able to easily best her and another opponent at the same time.

Satele, on the other hand, has proven to be extremely capable and stated as the most powerful Jedi of her time. Considering it was an Order of thousands, it merits some consideration before simply pushing her out of the equation.

Neither of them is anywhere near weak.

Although I do believe that Yoda takes them out individually, I doubt he could take both of them at the same time, and if he does, it wouldn't be easy at all.

With Windu at his side, I see the PT Jedi taking this fight.

Unless that smiley of yours indicates sarcasm.

Then f*** you. uhuh
Yeah I was trolling. If Yoda does solo it'd be with supreme difficulty. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png
Originally posted by steveholt951
So much fail in this post.
What an astute observation. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Col. Valerian
Yeah I was trolling. If Yoda does solo it'd be with supreme difficulty. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

madfist

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
He means up to the PT. He's more powerful than any Jedi who came before him.

I'd agree, but I'll argue that the Hero of Tython might be superior, considering he defeated Vitiate.

Ascendancy

I find it funny that Yoda beating Sidious was a clear indication of his skills, but Mace doing the same thing was a fluke in your eyes.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Ascendancy
I find it funny that Yoda beating Sidious was a clear indication of his skills, but Mace doing the same thing was a fluke in your eyes.

What part of that quote is a joke don't you understand. That is because Yoda has been stressed to be the most powerful Jedi of the era with Mace as #2 by practically every source there is.

And, considering Sidious' considerable TK, I really don't think Windu would last long against all out Sidious. The circumstances differ. Yoda has shown to be Sidious' equal in force, and sabers. And his defeat by Sidious, at least in the movies, luck played a part.

The ROTS novel, however throws my opinion out. That the Dark Lord was too powerful for Yoda. Also I never said it was a fluke.

axel_jovan
Yoda and Mace take this.

Vensai
The PT Jedi win. Mace could solo if he draws on Revan's dark side power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.