Sinestro vs. Man-Thing, Phobos & Trauma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Team solidly

Oliver North
Depends. If Sinestro could be 100% incapacitated by Phobos & Trauma, Man-Thing could burn him. If not, Manny is all but useless against someone who can put him in a yellow bubble, and neither Phobos or Trauma have the firepower to deal with Sinestro imho.

ThereIsHope
Why is Atrocious, and Lafreeze more powerful then Sinestro, yet they are all the leaders of there corps? Maybe Sinestro is holding back? Sinestro is no longer leader of the Corps yet I dont remember him ever being as powerful as Atrocious, he had a hard time fighting Lobo, and Mongul. Yet he stood his ground against that weaponer who had a piece of white lantern light.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Why is Atrocious, and Lafreeze more powerful then Sinestro, yet they are all the leaders of there corps? Maybe Sinestro is holding back? Sinestro is no longer leader of the Corps yet I dont remember him ever being as powerful as Atrocious, he had a hard time fighting Lobo, and Mongul. Yet he stood his ground against that weaponer who had a piece of white lantern light.
larfleeze is stronger simply due to hoarding all the orange light to himself. Atrocitus seems to be more powerful without a ring than sinestro and has that blood magic stuff. The nature of their powers are s tad different also. Even if red lanterns can make constructs their often used and most lethal power are their vomit napalm and it tends to make them seem more apposing than the average lantern. I believe them both to be above sinestro in power but much much how Hal out classes others with rings I think sinestro does the same with his lvl of mastery of his ring and it's uses, as well as his nature.
Sinestro can do things with a yellow/green rings most who wield the same power couldn't even dream of accomplishing. (and does it with less effort than others who can do the same outside of Hal Jordan)

It's easy being a badass when you have more power than others but sinestro mad dogs his way to the same status.

curryman
They're more powerful because Atrocitus actually has superpower beyond his ring and Larfleeze basically is his corpse.

That being said, Sinestro will need to get some telepathic shields up to handle these guys. They are all masters of fear so it's difficult to say what will work and what won't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.