OWAW Superman/Doomsday vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is OWAW Superman and Doomsday. The one that took on the probes vs Superboy Prime with his suit.

No bfring...fight takes place in a contained arena the size of a football field.

Who wins?

abhilegend
No.

carver9
Huh?

abhilegend
No to your baiting.

carver9
Who am I baiting and why am I baiting them?

abhilegend
Really?

h1a8
I don't see how Prime stops HP DD tbh
unless he uses the exact strength he used to move those planets like chess pieces or retcon shit with punches.
Any other DD fails though.

-Pr-
Spite thread. Closing unless anyone has any objections.

TheGodKiller
^Closed?

h1a8
I'm curious. I can see the fight going either way depending on the level we are using Prime at. HP DD is no joke here.

Is this planet pushing, dimension shattering Prime?

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^Closed?

?

Batman-Prime
OWAW Superman is Superman gone SBP. He would be even lightly above Prime imho, after all he wields the Loeb Force. At worst it would be a stalemate between those two. HP DD makes this spite.

Decimus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
OWAW Superman is Superman gone SBP. He would be even lightly above Prime imho, after all he wields the Loeb Force. At worst it would be a stalemate between those two. HP DD makes this spite.

I disagree I believe prime would retcon them into marshmallows and then throw earth into the sun with his pinky. He simply showed more power in his arc then the other characters even combined.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Decimus
I disagree I believe prime would retcon them into marshmallows and then throw earth into the sun with his pinky. He simply showed more power in his arc then the other characters even combined.
That's why two superman restrained him, amirite?

Cogito
Originally posted by -Pr-
Spite thread. Closing unless anyone has any objections.

Not objecting per se, but IMO strong arguments could actually be made on both sides here. Bait, maybe...Spite, no.

h1a8
Originally posted by abhilegend

Depends on whether we are using high end SBP or not.
If we are then SBP wins
If we are not then team wins to the degree that is inversely proportion to the level of the SBP that we are using

For example, the SBP that got restrained loses and the SBP that got handled by Conner gets stomp. But the SBP that moves planets, retcon shit, survived universal busters would win handiliy

juggerman
Originally posted by h1a8
Depends on whether we are using high end SBP or not.
If we are then SBP wins
If we are not then team wins to the degree that is inversely proportion to the level of the SBP that we are using

For example, the SBP that got restrained loses and the SBP that got handled by Conner gets stomp. But the SBP that moves planets, retcon shit, survived universal busters would win handiliy

Sounds about right

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by -Pr-
?
Has anyone raised any objections yet?

juggerman
Negatory

Decimus
Originally posted by abhilegend

PIS had to exist or he would have destroyed the universe by ramming through oa. It came in the form of two supermen holding prime for more than a nanosecond. The only reason the supermen were able to hold him was because superman's cred had dropped due to being manhandled by prime and that is not acceptable at dc in an important arc (Which on a side note is a respectable thing and one of the main reasons why I end up reading more dc than marvel- character respect) Anyway I think this OWAW supes and hunter prey doomsday are beasts but if we take characters at their max potential prime wins. prime is precrisis 100% not precrisis lite.

Sundipped
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't see how Prime stops HP DD tbh
unless he uses the exact strength he used to move those planets like chess pieces or retcon shit with punches.
Any other DD fails though.

What makes you think he won't?

zeel
Team wins

ThereIsHope
Has Superboy Prime defeated anyone on this Supermans level? He beat all those super heros on Sinestro Corps. Yet those same Heros would probably be nobody's to Imperiex.

Interesting fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Has Superboy Prime defeated anyone on this Supermans level? He beat all those super heros on Sinestro Corps. Yet those same Heros would probably be nobody's to Imperiex.

Interesting fight.
Did you see his bout with Monarch during Countdown to Final Crisis? Monarch was portrayed so far above any heroes including top heralds it was laughable. SBP came out looking really good against him. Before someone says it I know he had some amp from a Guardian, but he was still able to push through a Monarch blast and rip his armor open by the time said amp was basically spent...

the Darkone
Superboy Prime wins, still has his PC level abilities!! SBP will hit Doomsday with a rectonn punch and the shock waves will erase OWAW Superman from the battle filed.

SBP 10/10

ThereIsHope
Yes thats true, yet Monarch didnt fight OWAW Superman did he? When the heroes fought Imperiex probes they did pretty bad. They would have probably did badly against Imperiex. Yet OWAW beat Imperiex, even Doomsday lost to Imperiex. I really dont see Superboy prime winning this easily, and maybe not at all.

h1a8
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Yes thats true, yet Monarch didnt fight OWAW Superman did he? When the heroes fought Imperiex probes they did pretty bad. They would have probably did badly against Imperiex. Yet OWAW beat Imperiex, even Doomsday lost to Imperiex. I really dont see Superboy prime winning this easily, and maybe not at all. Depends on the level you are using SBP. If you are using him at his highest levels shown then clearly he wins. Moving planets faster than light like chess pieces is insane. Retconning universes from only pure power of punches is insane. Surviving universal busters is insane. This is a good fight I say. HP DD is the most dangerous opponent to SBP here IMO. Any average SBP would get stomped by HP DD IMO.

Eel O'Brien
I think people overrate SBP retcon punches. Imo, Those were just as much a function of his unique position outside of reality as they were a function of his power.

It's not like he could just start punching the ground or random buildings and start changing stuff...

carver9
Exactly but he did something that the other Superman couldn't do and when they tried punching that same wall, Kal-l broke his hands during the process.

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
Exactly but he did something that the other Superman couldn't do and when they tried punching that same wall, Kal-l broke his hands during the process.

Kal-L whom was stronger than Kal-El i might add

ThereIsHope
So when Impereix fought Superman, was Imperiex powers able to hurt Superman? When Imperiex exploded, did that affect superman (OWAW)? Can this Version of Superman hypothetically move planets?

carver9
Superman never fought Imperiex. When he confronted Imperiex, he almost died but Darkseid saved him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Abhi head exploded when this thread was made. BTW this isn't spite.. In fact, prime wins. He's far beyond these two...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
I think people overrate SBP retcon punches. Imo, Those were just as much a function of his unique position outside of reality as they were a function of his power.

It's not like he could just start punching the ground or random buildings and start changing stuff...
I think they received the memo on that one already. Wait... Nvm. Fanaticism does know no bounds...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

Funnily enough, he changed Beast Boy's history with just punches when he busted out of phantom zone.Originally posted by carver9
Kal-L was also weakened by lack of sunlight and he broke the barrier nonetheless.

carver9
Where was it stated Kal-l being weakened "during that instance"?

abhilegend
Where was it stated Kal-l being weakened "during that instance"?
Right when he beat Injustice Society who were attacking PG.

carver9
Nothing was stated during that scene as him being depowered. During THAT scene, he was at complete power. I can post the entire part if you want and I would love for you to show me where it was stated as him being weakened.

Rao Kal El
It says

"The Yellow sun welcomes me back"

I guess the writer meant literally: "Hey Kal-L, welcome back, the sun has nothing to do with your power level, I just mention it, just for kicks"

Geez Carver.

Please post it.

abhilegend
Nothing was stated during that scene as him being depowered. During THAT scene, he was at complete power. I can post the entire part if you want and I would love for you to show me where it was stated as him being weakened. Originally posted by Rao Kal El
It says

"The Yellow sun welcomes me back"

I guess the writer meant literally: "Hey Kal-L, welcome back, the sun has nothing to do with your power level, I just mention it, just for kicks"

Geez Carver.

Please post it.

-Pr-
Oh god... facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.