Darkseid VS Colossusnaut (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I Was going to go with an all out battle where they fight with all powers, but no one really knows the effect that the Omega effect will have on Cytorraks enchantment without making it up as they go along.

With that said, they fight on an abandoned neutral Earth sized planet.

Both are willing to kill.

BFR is off

Who wins?

ColossusGrundy
Both are willing to kill = puts Piotr into demon mode eventually. That's where he was slapping Rulk around like a red-headed stepchild.

That being said, Darkseid is no slouch.

HOWEVER, a non-holding back Supes has beat Darky down before, AND if this is NO powers and just H2H, then with the whole "Unstoppable" thing... I give Piotr a slight edge if for nothing else but the Cytorrak enchantment on demon mode.

5.3/10 - Colossusnaut

(BTW Marvel, if you ever read these. Do something else with Piotr, don't just pull Cytorrak away and stick him in another team. Boring)

Horrificus
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Both are willing to kill = puts Piotr into demon mode eventually. That's where he was slapping Rulk around like a red-headed stepchild.

HOWEVER, a non-holding back Supes has beat Darky down before, AND if this is NO powers and just H2H, then with the whole "Unstoppable" thing... I give Piotr a slight edge if for nothing else but the Cytorrak enchantment on demon mode.

5.3/10 - Colossusnaut

(BTW Marvel, if you ever read these. Do something else with Piotr, don't just pull Cytorrak away and stick him in another team. Boring) I agree. maybe they can melt Piotr down and turn him ino a nice codpiece for Cain Marko to wear. big grin

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

5.3/10 - Colossusnaut

(BTW Marvel, if you ever read these. Do something else with Piotr, don't just pull Cytorrak away and stick him in another team. Boring)

Well even with his Omega effect, there really is no telling what would happen if Darkseid used them on Peter with that enchantment in effect. It might fuse them together, or give Peter the totality of Cytorrak's powers. This is why I excluded the Omega effect. Too much of an unknown.

Here's a question for you though, do you see Peter in his full form being less powerful than HP Doomsday?

carver9
Colossonaut stomps.

-Pr-
Darkseid stomps.

carver9
Lol. You know he doesn't have the fts for you to say that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lol. You know he doesn't have the fts for you to say that.

Well the difference between you and I is that I actually read comics with Darkseid in them.

carver9
Is this reboot or pre reboot Darkseid?

Stoic
Sorry it's pre-reboot. Not enough solid appearances of the latest version of Darkseid.

Batman-Prime
Pre-Reboot DS Stomps.

Branlor Swift
Wonder how long it will take for Darkseid to ask for a quarter.

ThereIsHope
Hobo style

ColossusGrundy
yeah, if this is pre-reboot, Piotr is screwed. Not stomped if just H2H but beat pretty bad.

I would still love to see Piotr developed more as a character. Have him and Kitty rekindle things and go on the road together or something. She's the interesting little tart now and then.

"Here's a question for you though, do you see Peter in his full form being less powerful than HP Doomsday?"

At first? no

The showing where he was beating Rulk at will was enough for me to say that.

ColossusGrundy
Seems though they would tie the mystic abilities of the Rasputin blood to something more sinister, develop his abilities without Cytorrak though.

Silent Master
Colossus is way too weak for this to be a real fight.

Stoic
Peter broke Rulk's bones with one hit. I wouldn't say that he is too weak in the least.

Silent Master
Yea...but it's Colossus, he'll find a way to lose.

CosmicComet
Piotr just has to lose.

He did absolutely shit with that power up. It was so so bad.

And now the mantle of Juggernaut is probably never going to get back to the prestige it once carried.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.