Steppenwolf VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Steppenwolf VS Wolverine

No prep. No bfr. Fight is at night in the forest surrounding the jean grey school.

who wins?

Kazenji
The band?

what can they do besides play music.

-Pr-
I'm sure he meant Darkseid's general, though if he did, this would be spite.

Emi~Kiro
Isn't steppenwolf from apokolips? Shouldn't anyone of rank from Apokolips be able to beat him?

wildernesss
yup, I meant darkseid's general. how is this spite? steppenwolf
doesn't have super speed and he doesn't know the terrain. thor could not put logan down while admitting he was using his finest attacks. he finally relied on lightning, but that only brought logan out of his mind control. steppenwolf is no thor......

cdtm
Originally posted by wildernesss
thor could not put logan down while admitting he was using his finest attacks. he finally relied on lightning, but that only brought logan out of his mind control..

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damborgson
thor could not put logan down while admitting he was using his finest attacks. he finally relied on lightning, but that only brought logan out of his mind control.

http://th887.photobucket.com/albums/ac73/boring_egg/GIF/th_weird.gif

wildernesss
http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr107/alvinozhki/lupin.gif

the point being that steppenwolf is no thor, and thor had great difficulty snapping logan out of his mind control. to the point that thor was being stabbed, cut up, and was badly bleeding.....he couldn't even K.O. logan.

how does logan beat steppenwolf? for starters, he destroys steppenwolf's weapon like a hot knife through butter. then he stealth attacks him from the darkness in terrain steppenwolf isn't even familiar with.

Emi~Kiro
Im kinda new here but isn't making one sided threats bad? From what your saying wildernesss it seems your mind is made up on who is winning this fight and that steppenwolf can't win so why make the thread? I'm a little confused.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Im kinda new here but isn't making one sided threats bad? From what your saying wildernesss it seems your mind is made up on who is winning this fight and that steppenwolf can't win so why make the thread? I'm a little confused.

my mind is not made up. I'm saying the match could go either way.

-Pr-
you don't get to lowball thor to make wolverine look good.

That's Marvel's job.

Batman-Prime
Steppenwolf. Spite.

Emi~Kiro
my mind is not made up. I'm saying the match could go either way.
Oh okay. I still think steppenwolf would win despite any home field advantage Logan might have.

Endless Mike
Steppenwolf takes him on a magic carpet ride to his death

StyleTime
Originally posted by -Pr-
you don't get to lowball thor to make wolverine look good.

That's Marvel's job.
laughing out loud

ColossusGrundy
Steppenwolf beats his ass and serenades his unconscious body.

wildernesss
how? red hulk couldn't k.o. logan.....logan was beating him. logan beat the grey hulk. steppenwolf is no thor. with pis/cis off, logan would slice his weapon to pieces and put his claws through his head. In a forest, with logan's ambush/stealth abilities, steppenwolf is not taking a majority.

Golgo13
Steppenwolf.

wildernesss
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff319/61n0/beargif.gif

wolverine haterz dancin' to the the song wolverine is teh sux.

logan's claws would cut that sword in half and put his blades through steppenwolf's head. end of story. roll credits. with pis/cis off, wolverinewould have already killed 3/4 of the characters he fights in the comics. In a forest under darkness, steppenwolf would literally be mince meat in a forum fight.

Krewe
Steppenwolf easily

comicfan11
Steppenwolf, rather easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.