H'el vs. WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
*dons flame-proof helmet and ducks*

Batman-Prime
Grey Hulk > H'el. Carver said that, so it's canon.

carver9
Lol...He'l did NOTHING to show he can hang in this fight. Not a got darn thing. WBH rips through him.

Philosophía
H'el.

Batman-Prime
DCnU Superman is already stronger then WBH. H'el beats Hulk to pulp, faster, stronger, more durable and TP.

Estacado

psycho gundam
Lol?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Lol?

No no. H'el. L'ol is the name WBH will take once he wakes up from his coma. vin

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DCnU Superman is already stronger then WBH. H'el beats Hulk to pulp, faster, stronger, more durable and TP.

laughing out loud

-Pr-
H'el has plenty of exotic powers; he doesn't have to slug it out. He really should be able to take this.

psycho gundam
No no. H'el. L'ol is the name WBH will take once he wakes up from his coma. vin we can talk about this topic when your biochemistry allows you to be reasonable, right now you are still caught in the hype fom that feat.

Drop down to Around 2/10 on the carver9 scale and there is an argument waiting for you

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
H'el has plenty of exotic powers; he doesn't have to slug it out. He really should be able to take this.

Like what?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Like what?

facepalm

You didn't read the comic, did you? For that, I'm not telling you.

Batman-Prime
we can talk about this topic when your biochemistry allows you to be reasonable, right now you are still caught in the hype fom that feat.

Drop down to Around 2/10 on the carver9 scale and there is an argument waiting for you

Fail. The Carver9 scales knows only 10/10 or 0/10 kinda

carver9
Lol...I know what he's shown, I'm asking you what would work. Sigh.

-Pr-
Lol...I know what he's shown, I'm asking you what would work. Sigh.

Lies.

Estacado
Carter is being a moron again....

carver9
I rarely if ever communicate with estacado, I don't even know who this guy is. Don't know why he keeps replying to me.

-Pr-
I rarely if ever communicate with estacado, I don't even know who this guy is. Don't know why he keeps replying to me.

You bring out the best in people, I guess.

deathlife
Could we stop with the name calling.

Anyways, I'm going with H'el.

Besides his massive strength, he has other powers that could tip the fight in his favor.

Golgo13
H'el wins.

"Id"
WBH wins

pym-ftw
WBH his AoE makes up for his supposed lack of speed.

Golgo13
H'el can just bfr him.

SevenShackles
H'el can BFR him. A slug fest? H'el did treat Clark like a chump but I'd give a slight majority to WBHulk.

Estacado
Or H'el shrinks Hulk and steps on him....biscuits

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Estacado
Haha H'el will pull his foot back with a newly developed and severe case of hammer toes smokin'

Golgo13

Or that.

Estacado
or phucks up his molecules......

Golgo13
Or that.

carver9
Shrinking Hulk doesn't work (already been tried and failed), messing with his molecules doesn't work. He'l has no way of winning this. World War Hulk is physically above him and WBH would literally wreck him.

-Pr-
lol, this guy.

Galan007
I DL'd all the H'el on Earth stuff, but haven't read any of it yet.

What's he done that puts him above Hulk?

carver9
Hulk is shrunk to the size of a mouse.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5672/ann5j1qa.jpg

Hulk is growing back to his normal size.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3606/ann5k7vo.jpg

He is back to normal.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3396/ann5l4vi.jpg

Damborgson
Besides being a physical monster, what else does H'el have going for him?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Damborgson
Besides being a physical monster, what else does H'el have going for him?

H'el claims to be Kryptonian but has also shown various abilities that neither Superman or Supergirl possess. However this could be explained by the fact that H'el has been traveling the galaxy for so long and absorbed energy from different colored suns giving him a variety of abilities. As a Kryptonian, H'el's body acts like a "solar battery", absorbing energy to give him enhance abilities.

His abilities common in Kryptonians under yellow suns include:

Super-Strength - H'el has displayed strength enough to engage both Superboy and Superman in a physical fight.

Flight - Much like his fellow Kryptonians, H'el can fly easily without any visible effort

Invulnerability - He has shown little to no damage after attacks from other super-powered beings.

Super-Hearing - He is able to hear from great distances.

Super Speed - He has displayed speeds beyond Superman's, but it is unclear if it was purely speed or if it was due to his teleportation abilities.

Longevity - H'el has claimed to be mentored by Jor-El, yet appears to be merely a few years older than Superman, Jor-El's son.
Total Recall - He seems to be able to recall memories in almost perfect detail.

Intellect - His intellect is vast enough to allow him to be the top student of Jor-El, one of Krypton's best scientists.

Super Healing - This is not certain. In his first appearance, H'el had multiple scares all over his body. Now, however, he is largely scar free. On the other hand, this could be attributed to artists failing to remember to draw all of the scars

His abilities never displayed by Superman or Supergirl under the yellow sun in the New 52 include:

Teleportation - He has shown the ability to appear and disappear at will, originally thought to be just super-speed, H'el has teleported others great distances in the blink of an eye, for instance, moving from the surface of the sun back to Earth seemingly instantly. He is also capable of teleporting the entire Fortress of Solitude at will.

Telekinesis - He has shown the ability to move objects with his mind, create force fields, and has displayed fine control of his telekinesis allowing him to affect things on a molecular level (as when he began to deconstruct Superboy to see how he was made). His telekinesis seems to work like Superboy's, giving him an understanding of/mental connection to what he applies it to as if it were another sense.

Telepathy - H'el has displayed several abilities that fall under the scope of telepathy. He gave Supergirl the ability to speak English and gave her the illusion that he was Superman.

Matter Manipulation - H'el was able to shrink Supergirl down to send her to the bottled city of Kandor, but expressed that he was unable to do the same with his own body, so the extent of this ability is unknown

Astral Projection - H'el has shown the ability to project himself to others when he himself is not physically able to accompany them. Similar to the use of holograms. However, this could be another application of his telepathic abilities.

Damborgson
Well then. O_o ty lol

carver9
I don't see anything on that list that makes a difference, especially with all the people Savage Hulk has destroyed with that same ability. He'l has not done a thing showing he can win this.

Damborgson
I've seen H'els physical showings, so I know he's a force of nature in that department, still I wouldn't expect him to be above WBH already. /shrug

Branlor Swift
The same people impressed with Superman's shockwaves are saying He'l wins here against a guy who's shockwaves destroyed thousands of 100 tonners and destroyed a planet...

psycho gundam
Also, shrinkage

Dolos

For now H'l is stronger than Kal El. But I truly believe all of any Kryptonian's super powers, as TK or Heat Vision, is the psionic manifestation of their metagenes. The greatest intellect wields the greatest psionic abilities, Superman is smarter than H'l intellectually, he just has so much untapped potential because he is limited by his humanity, intellectually physically.

If it had been his old DC counterpart, he would have basked in our sun's light and wtf stomped H'el with an even greater array of psionic super powers.

Human-like Kryptonians can pwn Ape-like Kryptonians, massive Dinosaur Kryptonians, because they are more intelligent, their psionic powers are superior. Superman is the epitome of Kryptonian, however his human-complex gives him a propensity to imagine limitations.

Krewe
Hulk will lose his life in this fight.

carver9
Don't get what's so impressive about He'l. Yes, he showed strength to hang with top tiers and surprise attack them to the point that he temporarily ko them but it took him time to take out Superboy, even when he had the intent to kill. What other fts are there. Him surprise attacking the Supers in Superman layer? Not enough to pull the win here imo.

Hell, even Savage Hulk has waided through power that had enough force to knock planets off course and he's done it more than once.

http://s388.beta.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkEnergy04TTA089.jpg.html

Krewe
Hulk didn't do shit in that scan, it's from an old Defenders comic I believe, he threw a few punches and the guy amped up the beam to KO him.

curryman
H'el no problem.

Endless Mike
To correct you that was from the Hulk's title before the Defenders were created

Dolos
Superman is weaker than Grey Hulk???

AHAHAHAAAA!

http://imageshack.us/a/img690/9721/su8u.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/8800/su9a.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img825/8853/su10.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/5511/su11m.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img21/6667/su12u.jpg

carver9
Lol...that's one earth weight, Grey Hulk did two Earth weights.

http://s30.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/MCP-52-30.jpg.html#/user/Hulk3389/media/MCP-52-30.jpg.html?&_suid=136271099289201989099329803139

SevenShackles
Lol...that's one earth weight, Grey Hulk did two Earth weights.

http://s30.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/MCP-52-30.jpg.html#/user/Hulk3389/media/MCP-52-30.jpg.html?&_suid=136271099289201989099329803139
What am I seeing in that scan?

Galan007
To be fair, asteroids are not comparable to planets(from a mass standpoint) in the slightest.

Damborgson
Its a beach ball ball, bowling ball, type thing.

Dolos
laughing out loud

No mention on weight btw. Just volume. It said twice the size, not the mass.

That all you got?

Villelater
Carver9 I already discussed that Superman scan...remember my words...The power of flight equels ?

Zack Fair
LoL Carver.

H'el BFRs WBH. He could probably do it with a punch too.

carver9
Originally posted by SevenShackles
What am I seeing in that scan?

The asteroid was twice the size of Earth.

Dolos
The asteroid was twice the size of Earth.

What does some spring loaded gadget and a brittle asteroid with thwice the volume of the earth have to do with lifting strength? laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL Carver.

H'el BFRs WBH. He could probably do it with a punch too.

Hel isn't producing more force than what WBH withstood "without budging" in the dark Dimension and he sure as hell doesn't punch anywhere close to WBH let alone WWH (who busted two high Herald face wide open with 2 well placed punches).

Dolos
First off, the Hulk can't tag or connect a single shot with H'el.

Second, is the Hulk immune to psionic dna ****ery?

Third, Superman is stronger than WWH, who struggled in 100 times Jupiter's gravity with an AMP....that downplays Secret Wars right there.

psycho gundam

carver9
Originally posted by Dolos

Third, Superman is stronger than WWH, who struggled in 100 times Jupiter's gravity with an AMP....that downplays Secret Wars right there.

laughing out loud laughing out loud This guy.

Branlor Swift

Third, Superman is stronger than WWH, who struggled in 100 times Jupiter's gravity with an AMP....that downplays Secret Wars right there. All Hulk's gotta do is move his hands together in a direction somewhere around where He'l is located.

Dolos

carver9
Then where is it's heavy iron core?

There is no way it could be as heavy as the system's smallest moon, much less any of it's planets.

Not that smashing it with a kinetic spring-shot has is anything more than a durability feat. He's like a canon ball.

Whereas Superman's feat was both a strength feat as well as a stamina feat.

Thunderclap destruction feats against opponents with superior strength and speed who can teleport and go intangible?

That wasn't a durability ft, crazy.

Show us some He'l speed fts.

Branlor Swift
Thunderclap destruction feats against opponents with superior strength and speed who can teleport and go intangible? He's nowhere close to WBH's strength, so that's out.

And it takes nothing out of Hulk, so he can do it whenever. He'l would be better suited to just teleport away

psycho gundam
Then where is it's heavy iron core?

There is no way it could be as heavy as the system's smallest moon, much less any of it's planets.

the earth and moon are right there compared to it

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/earthkillingasteroid.jpg

SevenShackles
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18863/2748297-screen_shot_2012_12_11_at_3.19.43_pm.png
could this not factor in for this fight?

That wasn't a durability ft, crazy.

Show us some He'l speed fts.
Speed?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/122439/2780394-superman_zone_009.jpg
superman seems impressed.

Krewe
The asteroid was twice the size of Earth. Twice the size, not twice the density, and it doesn't matter anyway because Hulk was launched into the asteroid using propellant springs, he couldn't do it under his own power

carver9
@Seven...

How powerful is that attack because a holding back Hulk was busting through Herald+ power without pause.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html

Stoic
Originally posted by Krewe
Twice the size, not twice the density, and it doesn't matter anyway because Hulk was launched into the asteroid using propellant springs, he couldn't do it under his own power

I think that you may be missing the point here. The idea is that even though the Gray Hulk was aided by rocket springs, (whatever the hell those are) he still had the physical strength, and durability alone to not be squished upon impact with an asteroid capable of destroying the Earth. The Hulk can not fly, but if he could he would have been able to do what he did.

Then factor in that WB Hulk is several orders of magnitude more powerful than the Gray Hulk, and then you will see why the point was brought up. Unless of course I missed something.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, y'all are nuts. Unless H'el could battle field remove Hulk somehow, he gets wrecked in a straight up fight. It was implied that Green Scar was more powerful than freaking Umar.

Hate it, love it, call it stupid fanboy shit or what have you, but Hulk was closer to Skyfather than Herald at that point.

Dolos
Originally posted by Stoic
I think that you may be missing the point here. The idea is that even though the Gray Hulk was aided by rocket springs, (whatever the hell those are) he still had the physical strength, and durability alone to not be squished upon impact with an asteroid capable of destroying the Earth. The Hulk can not fly, but if he could he would have been able to do what he did.

Then factor in that WB Hulk is several orders of magnitude more powerful than the Gray Hulk, and then you will see why the point was brought up. Unless of course I missed something.

Yeah, powerscaling a ridiculous scenario.

I could rebuttle that with a PIS feat of the Hulk getting KO'd by a mountain buster. It's not strength, it's durability...and it's your guys' only solution to bench pressing the earth for five days and breaking a sweat for the first time in his career while not getting any yellow sunlight.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, y'all are nuts. Unless H'el could battle field remove Hulk somehow, he gets wrecked in a straight up fight. It was implied that Green Scar was more powerful than freaking Umar.

Hate it, love it, call it stupid fanboy shit or what have you, but Hulk was closer to Skyfather than Herald at that point. tabernacle!

Stoic

Hate it, love it, call it stupid fanboy shit or what have you, but Hulk was closer to Skyfather than Herald at that point.

Yep. In a real fight I think that it would be H'el's fight to lose, because he could simply grab WB Hulk by an ankle and toss him out into space faster than you could blink. I mean the guy picked up the Fortress of Solitude and flew away with it leaving Superman unable to gauge where the hell he was.

Straight up H2H, or strength vs strength, and it's WB Hulk's fight to lose.

Golgo13
Yep. In a real fight I think that it would be H'el's fight to lose, because he could simply grab WB Hulk by an ankle and toss him out into space faster than you could blink. I mean the guy picked up the Fortress of Solitude and flew away with it leaving Superman unable to gauge where the hell he was.

Straight up H2H, or strength vs strength, and it's WB Hulk's fight to lose.

This.

carver9
Don't see He'l versatility doing anything to WBH either.

Golgo13
Mind control?

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Mind control?

Is He'l TP stronger than Xaviers and Emma COMBINED because if not, that didn't give WWH pause either.

Branlor Swift
Mind control? Xavier couldn't do it to a vastly weaker Hulk

Not a chance in he'l

Stoic
Yeah, powerscaling a ridiculous scenario.

I could rebuttle that with a PIS feat of the Hulk getting KO'd by a mountain buster. It's not strength, it's durability...and it's your guys' only solution to bench pressing the earth for five days and breaking a sweat for the first time in his career while not getting any yellow sunlight.

Whoa slow down. The Hulk and Betty caused planets to turn into dust simply by colliding in mid air. If that's not strength and solely durability then you may need to convince more people than just me, because I'm not convinced. It took the muscles of their legs to cause that event to happen.

Dolos
H'el pulled a Doctor Manhattan when rearranging Superboy's atoms. He has insane psionic abilities, telekinetic abilities, teleportation, and some telepathy which he demonstrated when ****ing up Cyborg's Boom Tubes.

carver9
What resistance fts does this version of Superboy have and provide a scan.please?

Dolos
What resistance fts does this version of Superboy have and provide a scan.please?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8294/superbou.jpg

Superman's Kryptonian Biotech itself was a defense that H'el effortlessly overcomes. H'el's psionic powers far exceed Superboy's and Superboy could do a lot with his psionic abilities, such as brinking into Fortress of Solitude by disabling it's force field.

psycho gundam
Lol?

Dolos
http://imageshack.us/a/img856/7761/superboyq.jpg

And H'el ****ed him up in moments.

H'el is faster, more versatile, and what makes you think that WWH is so much stronger than Superman alone? What is that based off of? So far Superman has only struggled with H'el, Darkseid, and Helspont.

carver9
So you don't have any resistance fts for Superboy? Gotcha.

SevenShackles
@Seven...

How powerful is that attack because a holding back Hulk was busting through Herald+ power without pause.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html
I not familure with that fight, was that attack attempting to screw with his atoms like the H'el feat I put up? Energy resistance doesn't = resistance to having your atoms messed with. Just trying to see if were on the same page here.

Also what would you consider H'el's tier?

Dolos
I not familure with that fight, was that attack attempting to screw with his atoms like the H'el feat I put up? Energy resistance doesn't = resistance to having your atoms messed with. Just trying to see if were on the same page here.

Also what would you consider H'el's tier?

Don't even ask.

@Carver, knitting his dna back together...could the Hulk at least do that? If he can figure out how to rearrange Superboy's atoms, what makes the Hulk different? Scans?

Anyway back to speed and strength;

Here he moves the Fortress of Solitude at Flash level speeds;

http://imageshack.us/a/img191/9328/70180006.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9349/el3mt.jpg

carver9
I would put He'l at low trans but Hulk has resistance fts just like I have already shown in this thread.

Dolos
I would put He'l at low trans but Hulk has resistance fts just like I have already shown in this thread.

You showed durability to an energy blast Orion esque, not psionic resistance Frank Richards/Doctor Manhattan esque.

carver9
Don't even ask.

@Carver, knitting his dna back together...could the Hulk at least do that? If he can figure out how to rearrange Superboy's atoms, what makes the Hulk different? Scans?

Anyway back to speed and strength;

Here he moves the Fortress of Solitude at Flash level speeds;

http://imageshack.us/a/img191/9328/70180006.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9349/el3mt.jpg

How did He'l move them, teleportation or fight?

Dolos
Actually rereading those comics, I don't think he has TK, can teleport, or go intangible at all. He was disrupting Cyborg and the others psionically when he was making Boom Tubes.

carver9
You showed durability to an energy blast Orion esque, not psionic resistance Frank Richards/Doctor Manhattan esque.

Nooooo...I showed Hulk overcoming molecular manipulation.

curryman

I seem to recall a certain thundergod handling most of what Umar had.

Golgo13
Nooooo...I showed Hulk overcoming molecular manipulation.

Not from H'el.

SevenShackles
Actually rereading those comics, I don't think he has TK, can teleport, or go intangible at all. He was disrupting Cyborg and the others psionically when he was making Boom Tubes.
Isnt this TK?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125071/2791643-2791639-xxsuperman_zone_015___copia.jpg

Also looking for H'el stuff to contribute to further this thread I came across this but dont recall context. ( if any is even needed but I figure it's best to claim ignorance when I in fact am ignorant ll figured it shows durability)
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71535/2780823-supergirl_zone_010.jpg

psycho gundam
Not from H'el. wonder why that is....

Golgo13
wonder why that is....

Why?

abhilegend
H'el wins.

Damborgson
Why?

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/g007-psyduck.gif

Golgo13
wink

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/g007-psyduck.gif thumb up

Golgo13
big grin

Zack Fair

Also looking for H'el stuff to contribute to further this thread I came across this but dont recall context. ( if any is even needed but I figure it's best to claim ignorance when I in fact am ignorant ll figured it shows durability)
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71535/2780823-supergirl_zone_010.jpg H'el had just teleported them both to the sun iirc. Pretty nice feat

Stoic
H'el is just like R'ulk was when he began, and so many other characters. He still has that new smell on him, just give it a second, and he'll be Superman's newest rubber ball.

Branlor Swift
H'el is just like R'ulk was when he began, and so many other characters. He still has that new smell on him, just give it a second, and he'll be Superman's newest rubber ball. He's dead

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He's dead
Nah. He will bounce back.

Stoic
He's dead

Lol oh sh!t, I knew I should have read the entire book. I just don't have much time these days for anything other than work.

Yamcha
H'el is an interesting character to me, he reminded me of the kryptonian Broly when I first saw him (due to his outfit) he's pretty impressive. As for him vs WBH I mean watching the beating he gave Supes certainly opened my eyes, an the fact he surprised him with his speed too is nothing to take lightly.

Just curious do you guys think H'el from what he's shown so far could beat down say, bloodlusted Voidtry(not going into crab mode or anything)?

Estacado
He's dead
You sure?
Superman said he was only wounded...also he was found on Krypton was unconscious though...but nothing really implied he was dead...

Branlor Swift
Super dead

Estacado
Well Krypton is about to blow up and looked again he does look pretty dead....so you might be right......mmm

SevenShackles
You sure?
Superman said he was only wounded...also he was found on Krypton was unconscious though...but nothing really implied he was dead...
This is what I was thinking. I don't believe he is dead.

Estacado
Will find out.......havent read the whole arc though was it mentioned how he was able to do all those non kryptonian stuff?

Golgo13
Lol oh sh!t, I knew I should have read the entire book. I just don't have much time these days for anything other than work.

He'll be back.

Magnon
H'el wins.

SevenShackles
Will find out.......havent read the whole arc though was it mentioned how he was able to do all those non kryptonian stuff?
Not sure if stated in the comic but iv seen somewhere online someone talking about kryptonian DNA and meta genes.. Or perhaps it's just the hidden kryptonian potential and superman has just been using the superpower starter set. Who knows.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125071/2791669-2791668-xxxsuperman_15_011.jpg

Batman-Prime
DCnU Superman has already a strength feat that dwaves any strength feat hulk or WBH EVER had. The twice the size of Earth feat ist nice, it's a durability feat, Hulk was just a bullet, and any herlad would replicate it with ease.
WBH Planetbuster was good, but it was an shared feat from him and amped Betty, it's similar to Supermans Punching feat where you could feel them in the atmosphere.

And H'el is stronger then Superman at the moment.

H'el also showed a greater durability or at least a similar to WBH.

Still he is insanely faster then WBH, has TP and TK, can Teleport etc. WBH can do nothing to harm him, except if H'el allows him to land a punch and even the he proved he can take it.

psycho gundam
Lol?

the collateral damage is completely incomparable

PillarofOsiris
H'el

carver9
DCnU Superman has already a strength feat that dwaves any strength feat hulk or WBH EVER had. The twice the size of Earth feat ist nice, it's a durability feat, Hulk was just a bullet, and any herlad would replicate it with ease.
WBH Planetbuster was good, but it was an shared feat from him and amped Betty, it's similar to Supermans Punching feat where you could feel them in the atmosphere.

And H'el is stronger then Superman at the moment.

H'el also showed a greater durability or at least a similar to WBH.

Still he is insanely faster then WBH, has TP and TK, can Teleport etc. WBH can do nothing to harm him, except if H'el allows him to land a punch and even the he proved he can take it.

A calm Hulk is punching someone causing planetary destruction. Just be quiet. The Superman ft was alright (even though they compared his punches to mountain pushing) but nothing compared to Hulks.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173003/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_010.jpg.html

Hes punching.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173009/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_011.jpg.html

Scientist never seen readings like this. Parts of the planet is being destroyed.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173017/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_012.jpg.html

Still punching, part of the planet is being destroyed. This is a planetary ft, far superior than mountain busting and this is from a calm Hulk. Go sit in a corner.

-Pr-
Warned for lowballing.

carver9
I'm not lowballing, Batman Prime is lowballing.

-Pr-
You both are.

carver9
I admit, I got a lil upset at his post but come on, you have to admit his was worse than mine (even though I didn't lowball) but whatever, I accept my warning (yet again).

-Pr-
Arguing about it, and ignoring something you blatantly did, only makes it worse.

Yours was just as bad as his.

carver9
Arguing about it, and ignoring something you blatantly did, only makes it worse.

Yours was just as bad as his.

No, I admitted I was just as wrong as he was and I let a lil anger get in the way of my post. If he would have replied to my comment, 10 times out of 10, I would have ignored it. I accept my warning.

Batman-Prime
A calm Hulk is punching someone causing planetary destruction. Just be quiet. The Superman ft was alright (even though they compared his punches to mountain pushing...lol) but nothing compared to Hulks.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173003/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_010.jpg.html

Hes punching.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173009/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_011.jpg.html

Scientist never seen readings like this. Parts of the planet is being destroyed.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173017/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_012.jpg.html

Still punching, part of the planet is being destroyed. This is a planetary ft, far superior than mountain busting and this is from a calm Hulk. Go sit in a corner.

Still the Superman punches were better. First the scientist noted that his strength is even greater than estimated, while bench pressing earth for 5 days wihtout the sun. Second H'el absorbed most of the force with his face and the little bit that came through was enough to be felt worldwide and even in the space! Third, Superman is still holding back.

You didn't counter H'els insanely superior speed, TK, TP and Teleportation...

DCnU Superman is without a doubt stronger then WBH or at the very least as strong, he has the better feat, bench pressing earth. H'el is at the moment even stronger.
H'el took those punches, which proved he is beyond WBH durability wise or at the very least on the same level. WBH tanked just punches of C-Class "Villains" who wouldn't even phase him.
And WBH is a statue comparing to the speed Superman and H'el are moving at.

Carver, WBH can't even connect once if H'el doesn't want him to. He can take WBH best punch if he wants to. And he can deliver more pain in a short time, then Hulks HF can take.

-Pr-
No, I admitted I was just as wrong as he was and I let a lil anger get in the way of my post. If he would have replied to my comment, 10 times out of 10, I would have ignored it. I accept my warning.

You said:

I'm not lowballing, Batman Prime is lowballing.

erm

It wasn't even a serious warning, but you're tempting me to make it one, tbh.

SevenShackles
H'el was able to teleport super girl to the sun (not sure from the sun or not but still) what's stopping him from doing the same to hulk? If not BFR just beating the crap out of him (exotic powers as well as fists) on the surface of the sun where its hot, powering H'el and no air.

carver9
You said:

erm

It wasn't even a serious warning, but you're tempting me to make it one, tbh.

Dang, I worded that wrong.

How am I tempting you when overall, I agree with you (somebody save me, I don't know what else to say). I'm done though and I think you agree with me, WBH wins.

carver9
H'el was able to teleport super girl to the sun (not sure from the sun or not but still) what's stopping him from doing the same to hulk? If not BFR just beating the crap out of him (exotic powers as well as fists) on the surface of the sun where its hot, powering H'el and no air.

That's self bfr and what does "no air" have to do with anything? I already showed you scans last month proving Hulk doesn't need to breath.

-Pr-
Dang, I worded that wrong.

How am I tempting you when overall, I agree with you (somebody save me, I don't know what else to say). I'm done though and I think you agree with me, WBH wins.

I don't think so.

Batman-Prime
But seriously. How will WBH win if he is to slow to even touch H'el?
How do you beat someone who hits as hard as you or maybe harder, who can take the same amount of damage as you or even more but who is much much faster, can teleport has TK and TP? Seriously carv?

carver9
@Batman Prime...

Superman bench pressing ft was impressive but its a planetary ft and Savage Hulk have plenty of those. Then its a one time deal, not consistent with the character or his strength fts whereas WBH and WWH consistently portrayed that type of power, even Savage Hulk. This version of Superman hasn't proven anything to me showing he is on ulks level of strength and I'm not even using WBH here. I would say he is stronger than most Heralds but not on Hulks level yet but close.

As for H'el, impressive character but like rage and others said, WBH was operating on levels that a skyfather was unable to counter/keep up with. Hulk has fts of pushing through planetary power, punching with planetary force, and the list goes on. I don't have to cling to one ft to help my argument when I have plenty to aid me.

-Pr-
Superman has planetary feats. Plural. Ignoring them won't change that.

carver9
Pr, this isn't me lowballing, I'm bringing up consistency which Hyperion nor Superman will consistently be pushing that type of power.

-Pr-
Pr, this isn't me lowballing, I'm bringing up consistency which Hyperion nor Superman will consistently be pushing that type of power.

You are lowballing, though, by including WWH, when he wasn't above most heralds.

SevenShackles
@carver not sure if I'm the one you showed those scans too but I'll just accept it as is. Mind you I think hulk would wreck H'el in a H2H fight but would get BFR by H'el the moment he saw the threat he was dealing with.

Also how fast was WBHulk? Scans if you have them as I dont remember off the top of my head what lvl of speed he was operating at. (tend to just stare at his strength feats when I read hulk)

Self BFR? It still counts if you take your opponent with you? Never really argued such a point as 'takes him here' so i didnt know that if it's true. (thanks for telling me thumb up )

carver9
You are lowballing, though, by including WWH, when he wasn't above most heralds.

I'm not using him as a totem pole, I'm saying he showed planetary strength as well but on a consistent bases, just like Savage Hulk has. If we were arguing people like Colossus or Thing, then I can see a reason for Batman prime to be throwing out planetary fts, but we are talking about Heralds and trans tier beings.

Batman-Prime
@Batman Prime...

Superman bench pressing ft was impressive but its a planetary ft and Savage Hulk have plenty of those. Then its a one time deal, not consistent with the character or his strength fts whereas WBH and WWH consistently portrayed that type of power, even Savage Hulk. This version of Superman hasn't proven anything to me showing he is on Hulks level of strength and I'm not even using WBH here.

As for H'el, impressive character but like rage and others said, WBH was operating on levels that a skyfather was unable to counter/keep up with. Hulk has fts of pushing through planetary power, punching with planetary force, and the list goes on. I don't have to cling to one ft to help my argument when I have plenty to aid me.

Wrong buddy. Hulk and WBH don't have a strength feat similar to the 5 days bench pressing feat... NONE
Superman pre-reboot had also a ton of planetary feats you liked to lowball, this one I'm "clinging" to is so perfect you just can't lowball it. Hulk never did something "impressiv" and pure.

H'el is even stronger and superman, pre-reboot was operating on Skyfatherlevels himself, if needed, like in FC. Thor or SS can go up there too if the challange/story requires it.

Still answer my previous post. How will WBH win if he is to slow?

-Pr-
I'm not using him as a totem pole, I'm saying he showed planetary strength as well but on a consistent bases, just like Savage Hulk has. If we were arguing people like Colossus or Thing, then I can see a reason for Batman prime to be throwing out planetary fts, but we are talking about Heralds and trans tier beings.

Great, he showed planetary strength. So have plenty of other heralds, including N52 Superman. More than once, too.

carver9
Why would Hulk need to push, pull, bench a planet for 5 days. Them showing planetary fts is enough. Planetary is Planetary buddy. WBH showed more than planetary power though so I don't understand why you are even bringing him up.

H'el will get hit like he always got hit throughout that comic. Stop pretending like this is the flash. How would H'el even hurt WBH, can he generate the same amount of force Hulk tanked in the dark dimension?

carver9
Great, he showed planetary strength. So have plenty of other heralds, including N52 Superman. More than once, too.

Exactly. That's all I was saying. Happy Dance

-Pr-
No, it wasn't.

carver9
@carver not sure if I'm the one you showed those scans too but I'll just accept it as is. Mind you I think hulk would wreck H'el in a H2H fight but would get BFR by H'el the moment he saw the threat he was dealing with.

Also how fast was WBHulk? Scans if you have them as I dont remember off the top of my head what lvl of speed he was operating at. (tend to just stare at his strength feats when I read hulk)

Self BFR? It still counts if you take your opponent with you? Never really argued such a point as 'takes him here' so i didnt know that if it's true. (thanks for telling me thumb up )

This is the only speed ft Hulk showed during that arc, moving in a blurr. Kind of like H'el. We have no recollection of how fast he is.

http://s1099.beta.photobucket.com/user/psychogundam1/media/hulk6.jpg.html

comicfan11
Carver has again convinced me that Hulk looses this one.
Thx Carv.
H'el ftw.
Peace.

keiththegreat
H'el wins this quite convincingly.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Yamcha
H'el is an interesting character to me, he reminded me of the kryptonian Broly when I first saw him (due to his outfit) he's pretty impressive. As for him vs WBH I mean watching the beating he gave Supes certainly opened my eyes, an the fact he surprised him with his speed too is nothing to take lightly.

Just curious do you guys think H'el from what he's shown so far could beat down say, bloodlusted Voidtry(not going into crab mode or anything)?

Thematically he reminded me more of Raditz

Naija boy

Nice to see At least someone Read the arc.
WBH annihilates barring bfr.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>