Vamp Skills?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
Many people do not like the Twilight Series.
Many people on the other hand love it.

This is not about wether or not you like the series.

In Twilight there are many Vampires with special gifts. See the Future. Read Minds. Shield. Elemental Manipulation(on the Extreame side). Etc.

The question here is if you were a Vampire with a special skill what would it be and why?

Astner
I assume I'm already immortal and don't age?

If so, teleportation or flight. Because they're neat.

Dolos
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Many people do not like the Twilight Series.
Many people on the other hand love it.

This is not about wether or not you like the series.

In Twilight there are many Vampires with special gifts. See the Future. Read Minds. Shield. Elemental Manipulation(on the Extreame side). Etc.

The question here is if you were a Vampire with a special skill what would it be and why?

Super strength.

Impress Amazonian Warriors by wrestling them into submission.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Dolos
Super strength.

Impress Amazonian Warriors by wrestling them into submission.
You already have super Strength.

The idea of the question being 'If you were a Vamp with a special skill....' is to get you outside the 'SuperSpeed/Strenght' range and outside the box.

Like Astners.

Think outside the box.

I for one would like the Power to NOT sparkle.

Astner
Super strength.
Looks like someone hasn't read the novels. Embarrassing!

ScreamPaste
Super strength.

Impress Amazonian Warriors by wrestling them into submission. I'm surprised you didn't pick 'rohypnol for sweat', but meh.

My special snowflake power would be the ability to become incorporeal.

Scarlet Fox
Lol. Special snowflake power?

Astner
Lol. Special snowflake power?
I think he's referring to this.
http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1368/4609040720_324909b6a3_z.jpg

Dolos
How about instead of sweating Roofies, I sweat Heroin?

My scent literally induces chemical dependency, I am your drug...if you try to quit me you'll be foaming at the mouth.

Astner
How about instead of sweating Roofies, I sweat Heroin?

My scent literally induces chemical dependency, I am your drug...if you try to quit me you'll be foaming at the mouth.
This is what the lack of sex does to people? Scary.

Dolos
No need to bash me. Now everyone else is going to run that into the dirt to spite me.

I just think heroin sweat would be cooler than roofy sweat. We have ScreamPaste to thank for bringing it up, not me.

Dolos
Joking aside if I could have any cool superpower other than the boring ole' superhuman strength, it would be energy constructs.

First of all, I'm a lot like Hald Jordan personality wise, and he's the only super hero that has my exact hair color. Brown doesn't seem to be the typical hair color for any super heroes, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Shazam, Wally, Aquaman, it's either blue eyes, black hair or blond hair.

Other than my compatibility with Hald Jordan, I think his ring is so badass because I have such a wild imagination, energy constructs with solid like fit that so well. I could make a super massive flying fortress with a million missile laucners that fire with pinpoint accuracy. Or change it up completely and construct a giant gundam suit a thousand miles tall. Create a star with it's own center of gravity, create a prison, an army of gaint monstrous killing machines. Yeah.

Btw, this has more to do with super powers than Vampires for me.

Scarlet Fox
o.o I highly dout you have any personality traits similiar to Hal Jordan. >_>

Dolos
o.o I highly dout you have any personality traits similiar to Hal Jordan. >_>

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3671/32782766.jpg

Scarlet Fox
Trying to touch a womans ass and fail at it... and have cooler people laugh at you.

Sounds about right. Carry on.

Dolos
Well if we're power set Batman is very uncool, and Hal Jordan is #1.

A magic ring that can make anything from a giant suborbital space station to a roller coaster space ship versus an obsessed billionaire with lots of gadgets, training, and no social life since he was ten. Yeah.

Scarlet Fox
Hal Jordan has no power. He uses the ring. Thanks for clarifying that.
Batman has peak physical strength and training for years upon years. Clarified again.

Batman = Cooler

Dolos
Batman has peak physical strength and training for years upon years.

http://www.patuniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/yawning.jpg

Scarlet Fox
Coming from a person who switchs favorite heroes faster then Britnet Spears shaves her head.

Dolos
Coming from a person who switchs favorite heroes faster then Britnet Spears shaves her head.

There are so many comic characters with so many mystifying powers and mythologies, Batman is not one of them.

NemeBro
Batman is gay.

immaturerainbow
Probably elemental manipulation, or seeing the future...but I'm iffy on that one.

Scarlet Fox
There are so many comic characters with so many mystifying powers and mythologies, Batman is not one of them.
Your right. Batman is the sole hero who is actually believable in real life. And since him being able to be real makes him cooler.

Now I am not here to say Batman could beat Hal Jordan.. psh he would get stomped. But as far as cooler... Batman.

NemeBro
Batman is in fact more unrealistic and less adult than guys like Superman.

Scarlet Fox
Yeah, cause a guy flying around and lifting tanks with one hand is more realistic than a guy with no superpowers at all and uses his money to make stuff to help him fight crime. Right.

NemeBro

Dolos
I had this exact same argument with this dude at work.

He had the exact same illogical bs, "I like Batman more because he's realistic."

It doesn't matter.

Dolos
I think the impossible is so much better for fantasy, sci fi, and comic books. I think miracle performing super beings are just plain more fun to watch in action. Especially considering every other member of thre Justice League has a place in the galactic scheme of things, Superman is a Kryptonian under a yellow sun, he is a member of one of the most powerful species in the cosmos, he is weakened by red sunlight, kryptonite and his Kyprtonian powers have no effect or defense on magic. Wonder Woman is a Goddess and daughter of Zeus, a member of the well recognized Amazons. Hal Jordan is Green Lantern, a member of the cosmic police force and military esque Green Lantern Corps. Martian Manhunter is a shapeshifting Alien, Aquaman is an Atlantian, The Flash is a Speedster, a being chosen to Run for The Speed Force. They all have unique powers and vulnerabilities and fit well into a mythos. Batman is just not that appealing to me.

NemeBro
Batman isn't even realistic.

No man can be that physically capable, be that skilled in that many martial arts, be a master in that many fields, or be that much of a douchebag. It's impossible.

TheGodKiller
Universal-scale reality warping.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by NemeBro
Batman isn't even realistic.

No man can be that physically capable, be that skilled in that many martial arts, be a master in that many fields, or be that much of a douchebag. It's impossible.
http://www.troll.me/images/the-chuck-norris/challenge-accepted.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.