The Green Lantern Vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
The fight takes place in the Pacific Ocean.

Supermex
Namor

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Supermex
Namor

Loses, every single time.

YFZ 350
Yea this isn't a good match.

Horrificus
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Yea this isn't a good match. But, I think it would be funny.

abhilegend
GL. Every single damn time.

Golgo13
Namor and his trident can at least split.

Stoic
In the water Namor takes it, but what Lantern would just allow for that to happen? Most would put him in a bubble, and take him out into space until he passes out.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Stoic
In the water Namor takes it, but what Lantern would just allow for that to happen? Most would put him in a bubble, and take him out into space until he passes out.

They could be fighting on a planet made entirely of water and Namor is still not winning this fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
In the water Namor takes it, but what Lantern would just allow for that to happen? Most would put him in a bubble, and take him out into space until he passes out. Originally posted by Blair Wind
They could be fighting on a planet made entirely of water and Namor is still not winning this fight.

ThereIsHope
I cant believe people are not giving Namor a chance. People seem to love Namor.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Blair Wind

thumb up

Kazenji
Just noticed something

which Green Lantern are we using here?

ColossusGrundy
Especially if this is Hal Jordan.... GL 10/10.

In the water, in the ocean, on a friggin' planet made of water.. wherever.

Namor doesn't even get close enough to him to give one of his gay, pithy comments.

PillarofOsiris
GL stomps even under water. I hope this thread was intended as a joke

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Kazenji
Just noticed something

which Green Lantern are we using here?

The only and I mean ONLY prayer Namor has is if he fights a no-name fodder GL on a world thats completely covered in water with all sorts of powerful aquatic minions he can summon to his side on demand......

Any real GL crushes Namor a perfect 10/10 even on a water world...

Diesldude
Originally posted by Blair Wind

This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.